Timid

Mission Impossible

 

After School

 

Jaehyo’s POV:

Finally! School ended! Ahhhh~ So relaxed! From the corner of my eyes, I saw a bunch of guys standing in a circle. I couldn’t see the girls’ face as the tree was blocking.

“Hey, beautiful. Where are you going? Wanna hang out with us?” one of the boy said in a teasing manner.

The girl kept quiet.

“You have quite nice curves don’t you?” The boy smirked, looking at that girl from head to toe.

*Aish, these guys.* I rolled my eyes and walked down the sidewalk.

“Get away from me!” A girl shouted. I stopped walking and stood there for about a few seconds when suddenly, I figured out whose voice it was. *IT’S ____!*

I ran towards the bunch of guys and gave the one who spoke to ___ a punch. He fell to the ground and his mouth was bleeding.

“WHAT THE…” He was about to curse out loud when he realized that the person that punched him was the person he’s most afraid of.

"What the? You dare to curse when you're in the wrong? You want to find trouble with me?" I threatened.

He and his gang quickly ran off. *Hah, how useless.*

I walked over to ___ and asked “Are you okay?”

“N-neh.” She replied while holding her wrist.

I pulled her hand away and looked at her wrist and hand. It was all covered with bruise and it was very red.

*I guess we need to go to the doctor.*

“AHHH!” She shouted. I pulled the wrong hand by accident.

“Opps, sorry. Let’s go to the doctor.” I let go of her injured hand and held her other hand. We walked down the sidewalk hand in hand.

No one’s POV:

After visiting the doctor, you felt a little better. The both of you were walking when an ice-cream truck stopped in front of you and Jaehyo.

“Hi! Would you like to buy an ice-cream for your girlfriend?” The lady asked Jeaehyo while smiling. You were blushing like mad.

“Wanna eat ice-cream?” Jaehyo asked.

You nodded your head.

“What flavour do you like?”

“VANILLA!” You beamed.

“2 vanilla ice-cream please.” Jaehyo told the lady. The lady quickly scooped the ice-cream and placed it on the cones.

Jaehyo paid the lady and took the ice-cream. He passed 1 of the ice-cream to you.

“You like vanilla ice-cream too?” You asked.

“Nope.”

“Then why are you eating it?” You tilted your head.

“… Because … erm, because I’m lazy to order properly.” Jaehyo said and mentally face palmed himself. *Aish, I ordered vanilla ice-cream because you like it! Pabo!*

“Oh. Anyway, thank you!” You smiled sweetly at him.

He nodded his head and continued walking.

*Why am I so useless? I like her, but I don’t dare to confess… AH! DIARY! I can write all my feelings in my diary!*

“Erm I need to go now. See ya tomorrow.” Jaehyo wave to you and ran home.

“Bye…oppa…” You looked at your ice-cream and frowned. *Why did he leave so early…*

 

In Jaehyo’s Room

 

No one’s POV:

Jaehyo took out a small book and started writing. *It’s been like 1 year since I wrote my diary…*

 

Dear Diary,

Today, I saved ___ from a bunch of guys. After that, I brought her to the doctor because she injured her wrist and hand. After that, I bought her  ice-cream. I didn’t know she liked vanilla ice-cream. I ordered the same thing. I’m only eating vanilla ice-cream because she liked it. She asked me if I liked vanilla, I replied that I was lazy to order properly. It was a stupid and retarded answer but whatever, I’m too timid to tell her the real reason…

 

 

 

 

OH ! I FORGOTTEN SOMETHING! She’s a fairy! How can I like a fairy?! Aish! PABO! NOOOOOO! I CANNOT LIKE HER! ARGHHHH!

 

Pabo Jaehyo.