Fairy and Fairy Princess

Mission Impossible

 

 

The Next Morning

Jaehyo’s POV:

Something woke me up but I don’t recognize that sound at all. It seems like it was coming from the kitchen. I walked into the kitchen and found ___ making breakfast.

“Oh! Oppa! You’re awake! You’ll be able to eat breakfast later. Go and wash up, the blue toothbrush is yours. I went to the convenience store and bought it for you.” She smiled.

I nodded my head and went to the bathroom that was located beside the kitchen.

I walked in and look at myself in the mirror.

I couldn’t help but gasp. I’m not wearing my school uniform. I’m just wearing a tank top and my school pants. I turned around and stared at ___.

“Did you change my clothes?” I pointed to the tank top that I was wearing.

“Yep. I took off your uniform and washed it. I guess it’s dry now!” She beamed and hand the uniform over to me.

“Aish, you could’ve asked for my permission right.” I took the uniform and wore it.

“But you were sleeping like a pig! I don’t want to wake you up.” She pouted. 

*Thank God she didn't take off my pants. Phew.*

I just kept quiet and brushed my teeth.

We ate our breakfast talking about our up coming exams and went to school.

No one’s POV:

You kept smiling and Jaehyo was very annoyed.

“Why do you keep smiling?”

“Yesterday…”

*OH MY GOD. Don’t tell me she found out that I kissed her last night?!*

“Yesterday what?”

“Nothing. You have a great body.” While changing his clothes last night you saw his muscles and abs but, that’s not why you were smiling. You were actually thinking about the kiss.

Jaehyo nodded his head and smiled.

While walking to school, you kept thinking about the kiss when suddenly, a group of guys stopped in front of the both of you. It was Block B.

 “JAEHYO! WHY YOU AND ___ CAME TO SCHOOL TOGETHER?!” U-Kwon shouted. Everyone stared at the both of you. 

Everyone that was loitering around the school gate stared at you and Jaehyo as well.

“Erm, we went to the theme park yesterday. He walked me home but it started to rain so he slept over at my house.” You explained to them.

“Hyung, I can’t believe you’re this kind of guy.” Kyung shook his head.

“Yeah.” The rest of them said in unison and shook their heads.

“WHAT THE HELL? I didn’t do anything to her! I only slept on the sofa!” Jaehyo shouted.

*Oh really? What about the kiss?* You thought and smirked.

“Oh okay, sorry. Hahahaha!” Kyung apologized and everyone laughed.

All of you were laughing and having fun but the only thing you people missed was B1A4 standing behind all of you listening to the conversation between you and Block B.

Jinyoung was absent from school for a few days because he’s afraid to face you. Finally, he came to school today.

“Jinyoung-ah.” Sandeul patted Jinyoung’s back and walked into the school.

Jinyoung followed behind CNU and walked into the school.

You saw Jinyoung and you ran towards him.

“Jinyoung oppa!”

Jinyoung turned around. His eyes widened when he saw you.

“Are you okay? I heard from Gongchan oppa that you were sick. Are you feeling better?”

“N-neh.”

“All right. Why are you so gloomy? Smile more! You look the most handsome when you smile!”

“All right.” Jinyoung smiled.

“I’ll see you later at lunch time! I want to eat with you. I guess Block B wants to with B1A4 too!” You beamed.

“Bye!” Jinyoung waved at you and you waved back.

While you were talking, a invincible fairy was standing beside you. You couldn’t see her because she’s in a higher rank than you and her powers are more powerful.

She opened her thick book and looked through your profile.

*Hey, that guy and this guy in the picture look the same. Something is wrong.*

She looked at the bottom of the page and she saw “Mission Completed

She used the time machine and looked through your history from Jinyoung’s mission until yesterday night.

She immediately flew back to heaven and told the Fairy Princess everything about Jinyoung and you.

“How about that Jaehyo guy?” The fairy princess asked.

“Jaehyo kissed her last night.”

“Wow wow wow, she’s quite smart aren’t she? I shall make her unable to complete her mission.”

“What are you going to do?”

“She used to love Jinyoung. Now, I’m going to make her love Jinyoung like in the past. She will have to choose between Jaehyo or Jinyoung.” The fairy princess smirked.

*Sorry ___. We have to do this because since this is your last mission, we have to make it difficult for you. Don’t blame us…* Both fairy thought.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Drama coming up next? LOL. I don't know~ More comments please! Thank you ! :D <3

- ChelseaaaLovve