The Truth

Mission Impossible

 

The Next Day

No one's POV:

You were walking to Brand New Stardom and suddenly, a thought came into your mind. *Whenever I want to approach Jaehyo there’s always someone or something stopping me. First, was Jinyoung’s shoelace. Second, was Jinyoung’s coffee. Aish, should I avoid him?*

 

“___~!” Jinyoung called out.

You turned around and saw Jinyoung waving at you. You waved back at him and quickly ran into the school.

“Eh what happened?” Jinyoung murmured and scratched his head.

 

You kept running and turning back to check if Jinyoung chased after you, but behind you was just an empty hallway.

*Phew, he didn’t follow me.* You looked at your watch on your left wrist.

*Hmm, Block B should be in class now.* You giggled as you walked to Block B’s class.

 

Block B’s class

“Jaehyo, why  ___ never stalk you anymore?” U-kwon asked and smirked.

“How would I know?” Jaehyo rolled his eyes. *Yeah, U-Kwon’s right, did she gave up? Aish, useless.*

“ANNYEONGHASAEYO!” You stood outside and shouted across the classroom.

Block B jumped in fright. “Oh, mianhamnida~ I frightened all of you…” You gave them a shy and embarrassed smile.

“Uh, aniya, it’s okay...” B-Bomb assured you.

“Why are you here, crazy girl?” Jaehyo asked in a sarcastic way.

“Hello Jaehyo-sshi, I have a name and I’m not crazy.”

“With that weird background of yours, I can consider you as crazy.” Jaehyo laughed.

“Ehem, Jaehyo-sshi, please come with me.”

Jaehyo got off his seat and walked towards you. You were about to leave the class when Jaehyo pulled you and whispered in your ear, “What if I don’t?”

You smiled and said “Then don’t blame me.”

You held Jaehyo’s hands tightly and pulled him up to the rooftop.

Jaehyo was kind of shocked as to how strong you were.

“YAH! LET ME GO.” Jaehyo said firmly. You let him go and stood on the bench.

“You don’t believe I’m a fairy right?”

“YES!” He shouted while holding on to his wrist.

“I’ll show you.”

You said some magic spell and slowly, your school uniform and school bag disappeared and was replaced with white gown and wings.

Jaehyo’s mouth formed an ‘O’ shape and his eyes were wide opened.

“Now do you believe me?” You asked, biting your bottom lips. You were afraid that he wouldn’t believe you.

“Yes.” Jaehyo softened a little and looked at you.

“Finally, you believe me. Can you don’t be so mean to me?” You asked with a little aegyo.

“I don’t find myself mean to you.” Jaehyo folded his arms and looked up in the blue sky.

“Aish, never mind~ I shall go back to class now. See ya!” You beamed.

Jaehyo nodded his head and went back to class.

 

 Lunch  

 

You bought your food and walked to Block B’s table. “Is this seat taken?” You asked politely.

“Nope!” P.O said in his low voice.

Jaehyo was seated in front of you with his head on the table.

*He’s tired I guess…*

“Jaehyo ah!” U-Kwon shook Jaehyo.

“___ is here.” Jaehyo shot up and looked at you.

You gave him an awkward smile.

Jaehyo looked at his friends in front of him as if asking them “Did you ask her to sit here?”

Zico and the rest shook their heads.

He looked at you and went back to sleep.

 

Jaehyo’s POV:

To be honest, she’s quite cute. Aish, what am I thinking.

 

No one’s POV:

You spend your lunchtime talking to Block B and you totally forgotten about B1A4 that was seated right opposite you.

 

After School

 

You walked out of Brand New Stardom, thinking about the conversation you had just now during lunch with Block B. You chuckled as you skipped down the sidewalk.

While skipping down the sidewalk, a familiar pair of shoe stopped right in front of you.

You looked up and saw Jinyoung standing in front of you crying.

“Oppa… What happened?” You’re concerned about Jinyoung.

Jinyoung didn’t say anything but held your hands and brought you to the rooftop.

 

“Oppa?”

“____... I cannot take it anymore… I have to tell you the truth.”

“Go on…”

“Years ago, I was a mean and cold boy. A fairy appeared and changed me. She was on a mission. Her mission was to make me fall in love with her… I wasn’t allowed to “I love you” to her if not she will disappear. I didn’t know about the consequences at first but after I said those words, she explained to me and then… vanished.”

“No wonder you believe me… You do miss her right?”

“Yes. I miss her very much.”

“May I know who is she? I can help you to find her. She may be one of my fairy friends.”

“… ____, the fairy I was talking about is you.”

“Me?”

Jinyoung told you the whole story and suddenly your head starts to hurt.

“Ahhh!” You shouted while pressing your head.

“___! Are you okay?!”

Those words you had said, those things you had done and those memories you had with Jinyoung all came back. The only thing that didn’t come back was the feelings you had for him.

‘“Jinyoung, I remember everything…”

“Jinja?!” Jinyoung shook your body.

“If you would allow me, can we start all over again?”

“Jinyoung-ah... I’m… on a mission… and even though those memories came back, the feelings I had for you didn’t come back… And… I have a little… crush on Jaehyo…”

Jinyoung was shocked and devastated. He couldn’t believe what he heard. He couldn’t believe you could crush on Jaehyo in such a short time.

Jinyoung kept quiet and sat down on the bench.

You looked down on your feet and frowned.

What both of you didn’t notice was someone was at the staircase listening to the conversation between you and Jinyoung. That person was, Jaehyo. *Pabo, why did she even say that.* Jaehyo thought.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! I'm back with chapter 3 :D T-T I didn't receive as much support as my first story :( But I appreciate every one of your comments and views :D Thank youuu~ I'm so very sad about U-Kwon's incident. I hope he will stay strong and iBBCs will be there for him no matter what! <3