A Package, A Door Bell, A Surprise and A Miracle.

Mission Impossible

 

No one’s POV:

 

After Jaehyo wrote in the diary, he closed the diary and lay on the bed. He turned his head and looked at the clock *6.30PM*

 

*Knock knock knock!*

 

Jaehyo jumped out of the bed like a ninja and jumped down the stairs instead of walking.

He immediately open the door and frowned because it was the postman, not you.

“Er, Excuse me, is this Jaehyo-sshi?”

“Yes.”

“Please sign over here, there’s a package for you.”

Jaehyo took the pen and signed on the paper.

He took the package, closed the door and sat on the couch.

He slowly unwrapped the package and found a voice recording device and a note.

The small note says “Press Play”

Jaehyo pressed the play button on the voice recording device and he heard a familiar voice.

 

“Jaehyo ah~ Did you miss me? I missed you! Hahaha! How was your exam? Was it easy or hard? Aigoo, mianhamnida… I didn’t study with you… Forgive me alright? How’s the others? Are they fine? Jinyoung left today right? I know… He said that he will come back once he’s successful! Kekeke, you must be asking why I know right? I’m a fairy! Of course I know! I’m coming back soon~ I want to thank you for waiting! Before I come back, I’m going to give you a surprise! Kekeke, are you ready? When the doorbell rings, open the door and someone will give you something! Alright! See ya my pabo! Since I can’t give you a kiss, Muacks!”

 

 “Muacks too~” Jaehyo smiled.

 

*Dingdong~*

Jaehyo walked towards the door and opened it.

Someone hugged Jaehyo and he fell backwards onto the floor.

“Owww…” Jaehyo rubbed his and looked up.

“____! YOU’RE BACK! KYAAAAAAA!” Jaehyo hugged you and carried you up and turned round & round.

“Kekeke! Did you miss me that much?!” You hooked your legs on Jaehyo’s waist as he carried you around the house.

“Of course!!! Where have you been? Do you know how much I miss you?!”

“I went back to Heaven. They said that they were touched by you and Jinyoung so now, I can stay here for as long as I want provided if I finish this mission!”

“Who are the “they”?”

“Fairies! Kyaaaa! You lost a lot of weight!” You held Jaehyo out in arms length and looked at him.

“Ohhh… but why do you have to go for soooo long? Because you’re not here to cook for me…You’ve gotten fatter that’s why I fell.” Jaehyo laughed.

You rolled your eyes at him and said “I want to see if you will really wait for me. Hehe. Because everyday, I’m sitting on the couch eating and watching your every move. Kekeke~”

“Aigoo~ I’m hungry already. Give me food~!” Jaehyo rubbed his tummy.

“Okay~!”

You went to the kitchen to cook dinner.

Jaehyo back hugged you.

“I love you.”

You smiled and said “I love you too.” After a few minutes, dinner was ready. You looked at the hungry boy gobbling down the food you cooked and smiled.

 

*Who said that this was a mission impossible? This is a mission possible!* You smirked.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE END~ Clap clap clap clap! Hahaha, hope you've enjoyed this whole story! (Even though I have a lot of mistakes and the lousy elaborations >_<) Thank you for reading! Loveeee allll offff youuu~ Please support my next one shot! It's about you and Woohyun of Infinite! Inspirits! SCREAMMMMM~! Kekeke! http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/102654/one-shot-confession-letter-oneshot Thank you!

-ChelseaaaLovve