Under The Rain Is Sweet?

Mission Impossible

 

No one’s POV:

The Next Day

You skipped into your classroom and leave your bag at your desk.

You looked at your watch. *Wow, it’s still so early. Hmm, shall go and see Jaehyo!* You beamed.

You walked down the pitched black hallway and stopped in front of a classroom that says ‘Block B’. You peeked into the classroom and glanced around.

*Eh? Where's oppa? Oh, maybe he's not here yet.*

You were about to return to your classroom when suddenly, someone pulled your hand.

You turned around and look at that person with a shocked expression on your face. You heaved a sigh of relief. “Good morning Jaehyo oppa!”

“Morning. Why are you here?”

“I-I erm, I happened to pass by your class so erm yeah…” You lied.

“Okay.”

“Are you free after school?” You asked, hoping that he would say yes.

“No. I have something on after school.”Jaehyo replied nonchalantly.

“Oh…” You looked at your feet and frowned.

“Erm, I need give Zico some documents so erm, bye.” Jaehyo  said while walking out of the classroom.

You looked at him but he wasn’t holding anything in his hands.

“Bye…” You waved at him even though you clearly knew that he couldn’t see.

You walked out of the classroom from the back door and went back to your classroom.

Jaehyo was hiding behind the front door all the time. *___-ah, sorry… I'm afraid I will fall in love with you even deeper...*

 

After School

You saw Jaehyo standing at the front door with Block B. U-Kwon saw you and approached you.

“Hi! Can you go to the movies with me later please?” U-Kwon asked with a little aegyo.

“I… erm…,” Before you could finish you sentence, Jaehyo shouted.

“YAH ___! You’re supposed to go to the theme park with me today aren’t you?! Did you forgotten?!”

You thought for a while and saw Jaehyo giving you a wink. You understood what he meant. That was a signal, saying that you have to act.

“Oh yes yes. Sorry I forgot.” You sheepishly scratched your head.

“Sorry U-Kwon oppa…” You gave U-Kwon an apologetic look.

“It’s okay! Next time then. Bye!” You waved back to U-Kwon and walked down the sidewalk with Jaehyo.

*That U-Kwon. Aish, when I’m around, don’t even think of hitting on ____!*

“Kyung! When is Jaehyo and  ___ that close?!” U-Kwon asked and folded his arms.

“I guess Jaehyo likes her. Sigh, just let him have her. It’s been so long since Jaehyo had a girlfriend.” P.O said as if it was easy for U-Kwon to let you go.

“Yeah, you should let Jaehyo have her.” Taeil agreed.

“YOU PEOPLE! AHHH!” U-Kwon stomped off.

The rest of them laughed and continued talking.

 

“Oppa, I thought you had something on?” You asked.

“Oh, erm, I cancelled it.”

“Are we really going to the theme park?”

“Y-Yeah.”

“YAY! IT’S BEEN SO LONG SINCE I WENT TO THE THEME PARK!” You exclaimed.

Jaehyo gave you a ‘you’re weird’ look.

You gave him an awkward smile.

 

 

At The Theme Park

 

“Oppa! Let’s go and play Viking!” You mused as you stared at the “ship” that was swinging up and down.

Jaehyo saw the “ship” swaying so high up and gulped.

“Can we play something else? This is so boring!” Jaehyo acted as if it was boring but the fact was – he’s afraid.

“But it’s a must to play that when you go to a theme park!” You pointed to the “ship” and frowned.

“All right! Just for once!”

“YAY!”

You got on the “ship” feeling excited and nervous while Jaehyo got on the “ship” feeling scared.

“We are starting the engine soon!” The person that was in charge of the “ship” spoke through a microphone.

The both of you buckled the seatbelts and help on to the handle tightly.

The “ship” started swinging forward and backward. As the speed and the height increased, Jaehyo felt like as if his heart was attempting to jump out.

The ride lasted about 5 minutes. You got off the “ship” feeling more stress-free and happy.

Jaehyo got off the “ship” walking unsteadily towards you. He almost fell but you caught hold of him.

“Oppa, are you okay? Why are you shivering?”

“I-I-I’m okay.” Jaehyo answered.

"Then...Shall we play it again?" You bit your lower lips as you were afraid that he will get mad at you because you clearly heard him saying "Just for once!"

"NOOO!"

“OKAY OKAY! Don't get mad please. Shall we go and play the Haunted House?” You asked.

Jaehyo chuckled and answered "Sure! I love Haunted House." 

 

The both of you bought tickets and then walked into the haunted house.

The haunted house was very dim and there was hardly any light in the house.

The walkway was very narrow but you were scared so you stood beside Jaehyo.

Jaehyo was walking on your left. The back of your hands and Jaehyo’s hands were brushing against each other.  You were blushing like mad when suddenly, and ‘ghost’ came out of one of the room to scare you.

You let out a piercing scream. Jaehyo kept laughing at you and you stared at him as if saying “it’s not funny.”

You spend the rest of the day playing the rides and Jaehyo was scared to death. He was shivering the whole day and he almost vomited.

“Sorry oppa… I didn’t know you were afraid of heights…” You have him an apologetic look and smiled awkwardly.

“It’s okay. I enjoyed all the rides though.” Jaehyo smiled. *It because I’m riding all these rides with you. Only you, ____, I will ride those rides only with you.*

The both of you ate dinner at a nearby restaurant and soon, it was about midnight. Jaehyo decided to walk you home.

The both of you walked all the way from the theme park to your house.

Just when you’re about to say goodbye to Jaehyo, it started to rain.

 It wasn’t a normal rain where you could go out with just an umbrella. It was a heavy rain and it’s impossible for anyone to go out even with an umbrella.

“Oppa, come in. It’s raining and it’s impossible for you to go home.”

Jaehyo walked in and sat on your sofa.

“OH! I forgotten about my tv programme!”

You quickly switched on the television and sat beside Jaehyo and watched.

Jaehyo looked around your neat and clean house and stared at you.

“This is your house?” Jaehyo asked.

“Neh! I live alone.” You smiled.

"Don't you feel lonely?" Jaehyo tilted his head.

"Neh. I do sometimes. I'm waiting for the guy I like to move in with me." You smiled and continued watching television.

*Is she hinting me?*

You yawned and turn down the volume of the tv a little bit and closed your eyes to take a rest.

You acted like you fell asleep and lay on Jaehyo’s shoulder.

Jaehyo looked at you and smiled. “She’s tired I guess.” He murmured and touched your soft hair.

*I’m falling for her deeper…*

Jaehyo leaned forward. “Sorry, ___.”

You could feel him coming closer to you and you could feel his hot breath.

You were scared that he might do something bad to you.

He leaned in and gave you a kiss. You were enjoying it A LOT until he pulled back.

He placed his head on your shoulder and fell asleep.

*Ahn Jaehyo, you took away my first kiss. You pabo.* You opened your eyes and smiled.

You shifted your gaze to the window and you saw rain drops falling from the sky, to the floor and splatting on the window.

“People say that kissing under the rain is sweet but I think that kissing the person you like is so much sweeter. Thank you, oppa.” You whispered into Jaehyo’s ears before drifting off to wonderland.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is like the best chapter I've written for this story so far. LOL. The past few chapters were kinda boring and this one, finally have a kissing scene! xD Can I please ask all of you some questions? Please answer by commenting okay? :D

1) Do you want ____ to end up with Jinyoung or Jaehyo? 

2) Do you want more of sweet and cute scene or sad and drama scene?

3) How's the story so far?

That's all! Please feel free to comment! I will take any good/bad comments and improve my story! Please don't be too mean! I will reply you all too! :D Thank you! <3 

- ChelseaaaLovve