Start of Our Friendship

Mission Impossible

 

 

No one’ POV:

 

The Next Day

 

Jinyoung was walking to school slowly.

“Jinyoung!” Jaehyo called out and ran towards Jinyoung.

Jinyoung looked at Jaehyo and blinked his eyes.

“I…er…I….”

“You what?” Jinyoung sound a little annoyed.

“I heard what you said yesterday…”

“What do you want. ___ likes you. NOT ME. Go back to her.”

Jaehyo was shocked. Jinyoung never once shouted at him.

“… But… I don’t like her. You can start all over with her.” Jaehyo blurted out.

Jinyoung pushed Jaehyo and said firmly.

“Don’t ever let ___ hear what you said just now.  Treat her well. Help her finish her mission, she will not disturb you again.”

*Finish her mission? THAT MEANS I HAVE TO SAY I LOVE YOU TO HER!* Jaehyo gasped.

With that, Jinyoung walked away.

 

You were walking around the school trying to find Jaehyo when you accidentally walked into B1A4’s class.

You saw a boy resting his head on the table. You walked towards him and you saw him wiping his face and sniffing. You looked at his name tag. It said “Jinyoung”. Your eyes widened as you do not know why he cried.

“Oppa?” You shook his shoulder.

He looked up and saw you. He quickly wiped away the remaining tears on his face and ran out of the class.

While running out of the class, he knocked into Jaehyo. “Owwww…” Jaehyo said while rubbing his shoulder.

Jinyoung gave him an apologetic look and ran to the washroom.

Jaehyo looked at Jinyoung and then looked into Jinyoung’s classroom. He saw you. He ran into the classroom and shouted at you.

“What did you do this time?!”

“I-I don’t know… I saw him crying in the classroom so I came in…”  You were frightened by Jaehyo’s reaction. You bite your lower lips.

Jaehyo realized that he was being a little fierce with you. He walked out of the class and went to find Jinyoung.

 

Lunch

B1A4 and Block B were having lunch together. Block B and B1A4 tried to cheer Jinyoung up. You were hiding in a corner looking at B1A4 and Block B. You saw Jinyoung and you felt really guilty. You were about to walk away when Jaehyo saw you.

“Hey, I need to go to the restroom”

“All right” U-Kwon answered.

Jaehyo followed you to the rooftop. You sat on the bench and started crying. Jaehyo softened a little.

“Yah,”

You looked up and saw Jaehyo standing in front of you with a packet of tissue in his hands.

“Wipe your tears.”

“K-kamsahamnida…” You took the tissue and quicky wiped off your tears.

“How did you know I’m here?” You asked.

“I saw you hiding behind the walls just now so I followed you.” Jaehyo smirked.

“You have a pair of super sharp eyes don’t you?”

“Of course! My eyes are as sharp as an eagle’s eyes.” You chuckled at his response.

“Ehem. Why are you here anyway? Aren’t you supposed to be eating lunch now?”

You wanted to reply him but your stomach grumbled.

Jaehyo laughed and replied “All right. I’ll go get you some sandwich and juice.”

After a few minutes, Jaehyo’s back with the food. You took it and thank him. *She’s quite pretty…* Jaehyo thought to himself.

He looked at you and asked “Why aren’t you eating?”

“Jaehyo-sshi… You were so fierce this morning and now you’re so kind… Why?”

“Erm, because I felt like being fierce in the morning and kind in the afternoon.”

“Kekeke, okay.” You laughed and took a big bite of your sandwich.

*Actually, he’s not that mean.* You smiled to yourself.

 "Anyway, call me Jaehyo don't add a sshi behind. It makes me sound so old." Jaehyo rolled his eyes. "Arraso! Jaehyo...," Jaehyo glared at you. "OPPA!" Jaehyo softened a little and smiled at you.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short update today. Will update tonight again if I have time! :D Do comment, subscribe and introduce to your friends! If you're not a BBC or BANA, then I guess this story is not for you. But if you love Boyfriend, my other fanfic is meant for you! :D Thank you! <3