Old Mission and New Mission.

Mission Impossible

 

 No one’s POV:

 

*Ring~* the alarm clock rang. You woke up and smiled to yourself.

*Yes! Finally! My last mission!*

You quickly changed into your new uniform and head out.

As you skipped down the sidewalk, you could feel the cold autumn wind caressing your soft face. *Wah, the weather’s so good~*

Time passed and you are right in front of your new school, Brand New Stardom.

You beamed when you saw the students running around the school.

You skipped into the school and walked through the hallways.

The female students glared at you while the male students smiled at you.

*Hmm, male students are more friendly I guess?*

You held the photo of Jaehyo in your hands and glanced around when something caught your attention.

*A handsome looking boy, brown hair, cool dressing… Hey! That’s him!*

“Jaehyo-sshi!”

Jaehyo turned around and he saw you running up to him. He immediately ran away.

*Eh? Why did he run away?*

 

Jaehyo’s POV:

Phew, managed to avoid a crazy stalker.

“Hey, Jaehyo! Why are you panting?” U-Kwon smacked my back.

“Some crazy stalker was stalking me just now.”

“Wow, wow, wow, our Jaehyo has a new stalker?” Zico teased or I would say, rapped.

“Aish, can’t they just leave me alone?  They are so annoying.” I rolled my eyes when suddenly, I heard someone calling me.

“Oh! Jaehyo-sshi! I finally found you!”

“Wheee~ Here she comes. Hey, she’s so pretty and cute, why are you so mean to her?” B-Bomb punched me and showed me some angry aegyo.

“What do you want, stalker.”

“Hi! I’m ____. Nice to meet you!” She held out her hands but I kept my hands in my pocket.

She saw me putting my hands in my pocket but she still look so happy and cheerful. Crazy.

“You guys must be Zico, Taeil, B-Bomb, P.O, Kyung and U-Kwon right? Annyeonghasaeyo! Nice to meet all of you!”

“A-annyeong.” Zico stuttered.

All of them shook hands with her.

“What do you want? You haven’t answered my questions.”

“Erm, I need to talk to you personally…” She shifted her gaze to the rest of the members.

Aish, I bet is another love confession.

 

Your POV:

I guess it’s the best to tell him the truth.

 

No one’s POV:

The two of you went to the rooftop.

“Jaehyo-sshi..”

“What.”

“I’m not some crazy stalker or your fans, so you don’t have to speak to me this way.” You were a little annoyed by his reply.

*She’s not a crazy stalker or my fan?* Jaehyo thought.

“I have something to tell you but please, believe me. What I’m going to say is 100% true.”

“Go on.” He said in his monotone voice.

You told him everything about your mission and who you are.

You could tell by his facial expression that he is not surprised.

“Go away, you crazy girl. How old do you think I am? Telling me you’re a fairy and acting like you have a mission? Let me get this straight, I will NEVER like you or befriend you.”

You held on to his hands “But Jaehyo-sshi! What I’m saying is 100% true!”

Jaehyo pushed you and went back to his class. You fell to the ground.

Jaehyo didn’t bother to look back even though he knew he had hurt you.

Suddenly, you saw a pair of hands right in front of you.

“Are you okay?” The handsome guy asked you.

“Neh.” You gave him a sweet smile before standing up.

You cleaned off the dirt that were on your hands and knees before thanking the guy.

“Jaehyo is like this. Annyeonghasaeyo, I’m Jinyoung. I’m from Class B1A4. I’m one of Jaehyo’s best friend.”

“Hi, I’m ___. Oh really? I didn’t know he has best friends. Kekeke.”

“ Your name is ____? Really?” You nodded you head.

*IT’S HER! ____! YOU’RE BACK!* Jinyoung thought.

“I heard everything you said… Are you… really a fairy?”

“… Yes. Jaehyo-sshi doesn’t believe me, there’s nothing I can do.”

“I will try my best to help you.”

*This is the first time we are meeting but why does he look so familiar?* You thought.

“I shall thank you in advance then. You know what, you’re my first friend! Can we eat lunch together pleaseee~?” You asked.

“Neh, sure.” Jinyoung smiled.

 

Jinyoung’s POV:

___-ah, you’re finally back. Ever since that day, I’ve been waiting for you to come back... but, why do you have to do the exact same mission?

 

(Please listen to Infinite’s Julia while reading the flashback! Don’t care about the lyrics, just listen to the song because it fits the mood well. The song is also about a girl leaving)

 

Flashback

“____, I love you.” Jinyoung said while hugging you from the back.

“Jinyoung-ah,” You were on the verge of crying.

“why did you say those words?”

“I-I really love you. Wae? You don't like me saying that? You will get used to it soon. Kekeke.

“Remember about the mission?” You asked.

“You’ve completed your mission.” Jinyoung smiled.

“Jinyoung… Yes I’ve completed my mission but… Once you say “I love you” to me, I will disappear…” Tears fell from your eyes like rain.

“____, why didn’t you tell me earlier?!Aniya, I cannot lose you!!”

“Jinyoung-ah, it’s no use… Sooner or later, I will leave this place… I won’t be able to remember you or the feelings we had for each other… All I will remember this mission I’ve completed.”

Suddenly, your fingers disappeared. In a few seconds, half of your body are gone.

“_____! DON’T LEAVE ME!” Jinyoung screamed in agony. It’s hard for a guy to see his lover leaving him.

“Jinyoung-ah, take care of yourself.” You gave him a weak smile before disappearing into the thin air.

“____... I will wait for you to come back…” Jinyoung hugged his knees and cried.

 

End of Flashback

 

___, we can start all over again. Forget about your mission will you?

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! Chapter 1 is hereee~ Hope you've enjoyed it! :D <3 

- ChelseaaaLovve