Misunderstanding.

In my world.

Here I am with a new chapter ! Thank you for patiently waiting for me :) ! I hope you will like this new chapter, please comment !

About my new story, I have the storyline and I will start writting it next week ~ Should I start posting now or should I wait until this story is over ? Please let me know what you think ~

 

~~~

 

Seungri’s POV

 

It was the first time I was the seeing the ER this way. It was a really noisy place with a lot of people: doctors, nurses, sick people and their family members. This place was scary, it was the place where you could witness death. Hopefully I was more close to life than to death. Actually I was felling quite fine. I was walking around the beds, trying to avoid the people who were running. I was looking for a not so busy doctor, I wanted to tell them I was fine, I wanted to get out of this place. Nobody seemed to notice me, maybe I did not have to stay there any longer after all. I was about to look for the exit when I heard my name.

“- What’s wrong with him?

- Lee Seunghyun, 24 years old. His roommates brought him here. He is unconscious and has a high fever. He drunk a lot of alcool and took some meds. He was hospitalized few weeks ago for internal bleedings, his liver was hurt.”

What were they saying? No, they were mistaken. I was fine, I was standing right next to them. The boy on the bed was not me. No… He could not be me. I tried to say them but nobody was listening to me. I wanted to move and check who the person on the bed was but my body refused to move. What was I afraid of? Of course he could not be me, I was there, standing and awake.  I started to panic, I could not breath properly and my heart was about to explode in my chest. Suddenly the monitor’s sounds became crazy and the doctors rushed to the bed. I don’t know how but I felt air being pushed into my lungs and my breathing went back to normal. What was happening to me? I needed to know. I took a few steps and came closer to the bed. Even though the boy was wearing an oxygen mask I could clearly see who it was. It was me. Me, Lee Seunghyun, was lying on this bed. How was it possible? Was I dead? Yes I should be dead. It is always like this in the movies, when the people are outside of their bodies it means that they are dead. How could this happen?

I saw the doctors leaving with my bed. They had covered my face with a white sheet. Of course they did, seeing a dead person could be traumatizing for the other patients here.  So that was it? Was it the end? What was I supposed to do now? They said the members brought me there, I needed to find them. Maybe they could see me.

I went out the ER and started to run in the hospitals corridors. I passed the ER, the first floor, the second floor, the third floor and I had to stop at the forth. My body was hurting me so bad. I was dead so why? My head was spinning, my liver was sore and I was tired. Where were my hyungs? Being some kind of ghost really . I could not even choose the place I wanted to be. I closed my eyes, praying to wake up next to them.

I jumped of fright. The door next to me opened and two young nurses entered the stairwell. They seemed quite excited and were looking at their phones, fangirling over some pictures I could not see from where I was.

“- Look, I swear he is Jiyong Oppa and here, this guy must be Youngbae Oppa! Daebak!

- You are so lucky! But wait, you work at the ICU right? Why are they here?

- Well I don’t know, nothing big I guess, the chief nurse said Idols were coming here often after collapsing from exhaustion so…

- Yeah I know but still… If they are in the ICU something bad must had happen, don’t you think?

- I am not sure. They are idols so the doctors are being very careful. Do you want to see them? Come on I know you want to! Let’s go.”

The ICU? Oh no… They were still waiting for me, the doctors probably had not told them yet. I needed to go to them. The two nurses were running happily in the stairs, hoping to see their Idols and finding out what was happening. I decided to follow them, it was the only way for me to find the members.

 After few minutes we arrived at a new floor. It was very different from the ER, it was completely quiet and there was nobody in the corridors. Nobody; my hyungs were not there neither. Feelings of hopelessness filled me. One of the girls seemed as disappointed as me.

“- Eyy ! There are not there!

- Shh, be quiet. I swear they were there earlier. Maybe they entered a room. Let’s look around.

- And if someone sees us? It is not right, we should leave them alone. Maybe something big happened.

- I work here remember. And I thought you were curious, but it’s okay, I’ll go alone.”

I could not believe I was receiving help for saesaeng fans. They were really everywhere. But oh well, I was not risking anything now that I was dead.

They carefully took some steps in the ICU, looking discretely in every room. All of a sudden they stopped in front of a door and squatted down not to be seen by the little window on the door. They put an ear on the door and tried to understand what the people inside were saying.

“- Aish, I don’t understand what they are saying. I think some of them are crying but I am not sure. If only I could take a look…”

She tried to stand up but the other one stopped her. It was too late, from the expression on her face I could tell she saw who was inside. She tried to stand up again, wanting to confirm what she thought she saw.

“- I told you to stop! It not a good idea, let’s leave.

- No. I saw who is inside. It is Seungri Oppa and you were right, he does not seem well, they had to intubate him. Maybe we can find out what is wrong with him on the admission board.”

I was now confused. Why was I still in the ICU? Maybe they were keeping my body alive to allowed people to say goodbye… I needed to be sure. I followed once again the two nurses. Next to the reception desk there was a huge board with names of the people who were hospitalized in the ICU. They were classified by dates of admission. Even though I had completely lost track of time I knew it was not long since I had been admitted here. And I was right, my name was first on the list. What I read was not what I expected. As to confirm what I had seen, the girls read the information about my condition aloud.

“- He is in the coma, due to a high fever and the mixing of drug and alcohol.”

My legs gave up and I fell on the floor. I was so relieved, I was not dead, I was just in the coma. Well of course it was serious but it meant I could go back to my body. But how? What if I could not find a way to go back? Will I stay like this forever and will they end up letting my body goes?

I started to panic again when I heard a voice. Even though the voice seemed to be very far I could tell it was a familiar voice. It was Jiyong hyung’s voice.

“- I am so sorry Seunghyun-ah, all of this is my fault. The doctors said it is up to you to come back or not. I will do everything to give you the desire to return. I will fix everything, this way you can come back safely, trust me. Please don’t leave us Seunghyun-ah; don’t leave me.”

I remembered what happened and how I ended up here. I knew I was not supposed to drink since my liver was still hurt but I did it for him. I wanted him to notice me so bad. And now I was in the coma. I do not know who was more to blame but I was mad at him. Not only mad but disappointed. I always had blind faith in him. And now he was asking me to trust him? And what was he talking about anyway? Fix everything? Was it something that concerned me?

I decided to go back to my room. After all I had no other place to go. On my way I hear some screams coming from my room. It seems like the members were fighting. But there was another voice, my manager’s voice. I started to run, I was curious about what was happening. Was he scolding Jiyong because it was his fault if I drank?

I was about to open the door when it went out, he was obviously pissed. He threw some newspaper on the floor.

“- You better have to fix this Jiyong-ah! Or I will do everything in my power so that you no longer go back to YG! You were supposed to protect him for god’s sake!”

This was going a bit too far for my taste. Yes Jiyong hyung was the reason why I drunk but I was responsible too for acting so carelessly.

The newspaper on the floor caught my attention. My name was on the front cover but it was not about me being in the hospital. Oh no, it was about something a lot worse…

 

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

“- I am so sorry Seunghyun-ah, all of this is my fault. The doctors said it is up to you to come back or not. I will do everything to give you the desire to return. I will fix everything, this way you can come back safely, trust me. Please don’t leave us Seunghyun-ah; don’t leave me.”

I let go of his hand. Was I really allowed to touch him? After all I was the one who made him like this. All I wanted was to protect him but instead of that I hurt him even more; first psychologically then physically. I’ve never felt that guilty in my entire life.  I could not take my eyes off his face. He looked so defenseless; now the person I was seeing was not the strong 24 years old young adult he was but the little maknae I met eight years ago and who needed his hyung now more than ever. The doctors said it was up to him to go back to life. They said talking to him and letting him now that everything will be alright will help him a lot with his recovery. And make everything safe for him to come back was my own responsibility. I realized that I was afraid; I was not protecting him for the good reasons. I was not only protecting him because I was afraid for him as Seungri and his career but I was afraid it could affect me too. Afraid that it could affect my private life and my own career. Once again I have been selfish. Why was he always the one to pay the price for my selfishness?

I was telling the members not to worry too much and that I needed to go to take care of something when Seunghyunie’s manager entered the room. He walked right into my direction and slapped me so violently that I fell on the floor. I’ve never seen him so mad. He grabbed my neck and forced me to stand up. He then put something in my hands, it was a newspaper. My hands started to shake as I was reading the cover’s title. Manager hyung’s startled me.

“- Read it!”

I swallowed with difficulty and began to read.

“- New shocking photos about Big Bang member Seungri’s scandal. Big Bang leader G-Dragon shared some photos and a tape which confirmed all the facts mentioned last year.”

I let the newspaper fell on the floor. No. It was not possible. It was a nightmare. She was a lot more dangerous that what I thought. She must have seen some photos of us bringing him to the hospital. And now it was too late, the nightmare has already begun. And both of Seungri’s life and I will become a living hell. My mind went completely blank, there were too many things happening today. I felt someone shaking my shoulders, it was my best friend. And he was as mad as Seungri’s manager.

“- Jiyong ! You said you had everything under control!”

The other members were completely lost. Seunghyun hyung grabbed my wrist.

“- Jiyong-ah, what is Youngbae talking about? What did you do to our maknae? How could you?”

I really thought I had it under control but I was wrong one more time, I should have been more careful. I freed myself from their grasp and ran to the door.

“- I am really sorry but this is all a misunderstanding, I need to take care of something as soon as possible. Please take care of Seunghyunie, I swear my point was not to hurt him. I will explain everything later. I’m sorry.”

At the moment I left the hospital I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket and I knew it was her.

Did you like my little surprise? You must have been surprised. You thought I was only threatening Seunghyun didn’t you? I just arrived in Korea. I thought it would be easier to watch you that way. I guess you are dying to see me right now. I will be in the bar next to your dorms, you know, the one where our Seunghyun almost killed himself. Hopefully he did not, it would have been too easy for him. Anyway, I will be waiting for you there. See you soon my love.

So she was in Korea. Well I guess it was not that bad. I was not even scared by her messages anymore. She was just some kind of psycho. My maknae and I were very unlucky to cross her path. Seungri became a target and I became her slave. I could not take it any longer. Everything had to stop today. My decision was taken and nothing or nobody could make me change my mind.

It was a rainy Sunday and people preferred to stay home rather than promenade during this cold weekend of fall. Since there were no cars on the road we reached the concerned place in less than fifteen minutes. I stopped in front of the shop, I could see her from outside. She was peacefully drinking some soju even though we were in the middle of the afternoon. Looking at her made me feels nauseous; everything about her was bad. I gathered my courage and went into the store, triggering the bell. She turned her head and waved at me. The Japanese accent I used to love was unbearable to hear.

“- Jiyong Oppa! I’m here!”

I bite my lips. I needed to contain myself and stayed calm. I needed to handle this issue the smartest way. Well, it was easy to say but I had no idea how to do that. She was enough thoughtful to choose a place with a lot of people in it. This way she was sure I could not do anything to her or if I did, they will be a lot of witnesses ready to tell about my behavior on SNS. I sat at her table and smile at her. It was more a smirk rather than a smile.

“- I am not doing this anymore.”

She laughed.

“- Oh but you still think it is up to you! But you are completely wrong Oppa, I am the one controlling everything. You’ve been a bad bad boy Kwon Jiyong-sshi.  

- And you’ve always been a bad bad girl Yui.”

She seemed surprised hearing my words.

“- Yui? Oh yeah right, this is the name I gave you. And how did I say I was called to Seunghyunie? Hum… Oh yes I remember! Rio. Rio then Yui. Come on Onee-san, you really thought I would give you both my real name knowing what I was planning to do.”

I was taken aback. She really did plan everything but to what extend? Was there any way I could trick her?

“- I don’t care what you name is. But as I told you, I am doing this anymore. I already told the truth to one of the members. Later today I will tell the other then I will tell YG and the police.

- Good luck for telling Seunghyun, I heard he is in the coma. Some nurses at the hospital wrote it on their twitter accounts. And what do you want to say anyway? Big Bang maknae was so drunk he did not even see I put something in his drink? And then he followed me to my hotel room where we spent a really hot night. It is not a crime to take pictures and a video of him, if it was I would already be in the prison but I am not. Instead of that my photos got publicized. And your story is not better, I did not put anything in your drink but you still decided to follow me into my room right? And I had to find a way to keep you next to me. So yeah I blackmailed you, this is my only crime. I am not responsible if both of your careers are being destroyed, this is your own fault, to both of you.”

Everything she said was right. This is how it happened. She forced me to date her or she would reveal the photos and the video she had of my dongsaeng.

“- I am not proud of what I did. But concerning Seunghyun you’ve drugged him and this is not legal. I know he is not always being careful but still, if he was consenting these photos would have never been taken.

- Only the two of us know that. He does not even now I drugged him so what? You are being really annoying Oppa. I’ll be leaving now. Let’s see each other soon, ne?”

She put some money on the table and kissed my cheek before leaving. This is not what I was planning. Even if my confidence flew always I could not let her leave like this. It had to end today. I went out of the shop; she was still on the sidewalk, waiting for a taxi to stop.

“- Wait! You are not going anywhere, you are going with me.”

I grabbed her wrist.

“- Let go of me or I scream. Don’t you think you are already in a really bad position?

- I don’t care. All I know is that you need to stop.”

She began to struggle but hopefully a taxi seemed to have notice us. She struggled more violently. The floor was slippery and she almost fell several times.

“- Stop it! You are going to hurt yourself!

- Don’t pretend you care!”

She managed to free her arm and pushed me away. I felt my shoes slipped on the wet ground and I lost my balance. The last things I heard were her voice and the taxi’s horn. I felt something hit my body and everything went black.

 

I opened my eyes in the ICU waiting room. I was panting and my heart was pounding in my chest. It was only a nightmare, a horrible nightmare. I looked around. I was alone in the waiting room; I looked at the clock on the wall, it was 8pm, the other members probably went out to eat. Even though my dream was quite frightening, I felt the urge to call the person who was responsible of our misfortune. I looked for my phone but it was not in my pocket. I must have left it in the room with my other stuffs. I went out of the waiting room and entered the hallway. Someone was standing in front of Seungri’s room. No… It could not be.

“- Seunghyun-ah!”

The person turned and faced me. It was him, Lee Seunghyun, my maknae. But, how? Few hours ago he was lying lifeless in his hospital bed.

“- H-Hyung… How can you see me? It can’t be…

- What do you mean “how can I see you”? You woke up! Oh my god, it is wonderful, you can’t imagine how happy I am. I am so sorry for everything Seunnghyun-ah, I will explain everything to you... Let’s g-…

- Hyung, I am right here.”

With his finger he showed the room. I came closer to him and looked by the window. He was indeed lying in his bed, Youngbae and Seunghyun hyung sitting next to him. I did not understand.

“- Oh…Oh I see! I am dreaming! Yes, I must be dreaming right?”

I looked at my maknae. He was now crying. I hugged him.

“- Don’t cry Seunghyun-ah. I don’t want it to be a sad dream…

- You don’t understand Hyung. This is not a dream. Something must have happened to you. I am so kind of ghost… It is like my soul went out of my body, I need to find a way to go back to my body and wake up. But I don’t want to, my life is ruined. I saw the newspaper. Why did you do that to me? Do you hate me that much?

- Seunghyun-ah… I did not do anything, you have to believe me… I will explain everything… You have to listen to me. I beg you! I…”

I was cut by Daesung’s screams, he went into Seungri’s room where Youngbae and Seunhyun were startled.

“- It is Jiyong Hyung, he got an accident!”

 

Suddenly I felt a shock in my body. My vision became blurry and I felt dizzy. I felt a second shock and this time everything disappeared: Seunhyun, the hospital hallway, everything.

I tried to open my eyes again but they were so heavy and my body was hurting me. Someone was calling my name.

“- Kwon Jiyong-sshi? Can you hear me? I am a paramedic, you have been hit by a car. Your heart stopped for few minutes but you are back now. We are taking you to the hospital.”