The ending 1/2.

In my world.

Hello dear subscribers/readers :) ! Here is a new chapter ~ To be completely honest with you I am not satisfied with it (because I am not sure about how I want to end this story) and it is not the only chapter I have doubts about. I read the previous chapters and some of them do not satisfy me so I was thinking about re-writing some parts and even changing a part of the plot... But I need your opinion before doing this... So please help me ! And since I was having a writer block I started two other stories and I was hoping to have your opinion about them :3.

One more thing, I really want to do a co-authored story so if anyone wants it too please let me know ~ I am open to all kind of story !

 

~~~

 

Taeyang’s POV

The thing I was keeping in my hand was really important. It could save the leader and the maknae’s careers. I could not help but check my surroundings. I looked at the photo my best friend gave me few days ago, warning me the person on it could hang around the dorms and that I should absolutely avoid her. The photo was disguting, she was posing happily next to Seungri, an arm around the maknae’s shoulder, her lips touching his cheek. Why was she trying so hard to make his life difficult?

 

“- It is Jiyong Hyung, he got an accident!”

As soon as I heard these words I rushed to the ER to wait for my friend to arrive. I could not believe it was happening, another member in the hospital? What was happening to us? I was really afraid for Big Bang’s future at this time. Jiyong arrived with the next ambulance and I was relieved just by seeing his condition. According to Daesung’s words he was in a critical state but the young man in front of me was alive and alert. He was very agitated and his voice was the loudest in the service. I went by his side and tried to calm him down. Even if he needed some cares the doctors accepted to leave us alone for few minutes. Clunging to my shirt he kept talking nonsense.

“- I need to talk to Seunghyunie! I don’t know what happened but I had to leave before finishing what I had to say! He is mad at me, I need to explain everything! Please let me go!”

I felt sad. What was he talking about? Has he lost in memory because of the accident?

“-Jiyong-ah… Our maknae is in the coma, remember? We brought him here together earlier this morning. He did not wake up yet…”

He cut me off.

“- I know all this, I remember but I saw him, I mean it was not really him but his soul or I don’t know. You have to believe me. He does not want to come back, he thinks I ruined his life on purpose, he knows about the newspaper and what is inside. I need to make sure he knows we still want him in Big Bang.

- You should listen to what you are saying, it is crazy, how do you expect me to believe you? His soul? You must had have a bad dream, such things do not exist. His condition had not improved yet, this is why he is still in the coma. We can’t do anything but wait.”

He shook his head furiously and tried to get up. I forced him to sit up on the bed but he was not ready to stay still. I called the doctors and ask them to sedate him for his own good. Before the doctor’s needle went into his skin he managed to take something out of his pocket and put it in my hand.

“- You don’t have to believe me but please, listen to this before sending a copy to YG and then go to the police, you have to go today, it can’t wait another day or she will leave and we wil never be able to find her again. Can you swear it to me?”

I nodded and put the little audio recorder in my pocket before going back to the room where the maknae was still lying in his bed. The two other members stood up when I came in, eager to hear some news about the leader.

“- Don’t worry, Jiyong is alright. I don’t really know what happened but he is better than what they expected, they are treating his wounds right now. I need to leave for one hour or two, he asked me to do something for him. I will tell you about it later but don’t blame him for what is happening with Seunghyunie, someone else in behind all of this.”

I grabbed my jacket and took a one last look at Big Bang youngest member.

“- You guys should try talking to him, maybe he can hear us. Jiyong said something weird about him being conscious of what is going on…” I said softly.

They gave me a questioning look and I shook my hand to tell them to forget what I had just said.

“- Just let him know you are here. I need to go now. Be sure to switch on the TV and to watch the news, you will understand everything.”

 

I recalled the last events and I crumpled the photo which was still in my hand. I was hoping everything could go back to normal after tonight. After thirty minutes of waiting, an inspector sat in front of me. I put the picture on the table and it seemed to catch his attention. He brought it closer to his eyes and sighed before looking at me from head to toes.

“-You are an Idol right?”

I nodded, surprised. How could he know? I looked like anything but an idol right now.

“-By chance… Do you know her?”

He put the photo on his desk and leaned back against his seat not taking his gaze off it.

“-Oh yes I do… You are not the first Idol to come to me because of this person. She changed some features on her face but I can still say it is her. What has she done this time?”

I gave him the audio recorder and he put his earphones to listen it; he gave me a desolate smile.

“- You friend was very smart to record all of this. Is there anything else I should know?

- I am not sure but I think she might have tried to kill him when he told her he was going to report her to the press and the police. He has been hit by a car; this is why I am here instead of him. He was on his way to come here with her when it happened. It really has to stop and it has to stop today, we can’t take it anymore.”

He was about to say something when his gaze was caught by something else. Bringing a chair with her, a young woman sat next to us, big glasses and a mask covering her face. She took them off and I recognized the girl on the picture. Without even looking at me she smiled at the inspector. She was like an actress playing in a movie.

“- I went a little bit too far this time inspector. Aren’t I right?”

She took out a little envelope of her bag and gave it to me.  I checked what was inside; there were some photos, a storage card and a usb key, I guessed it was the photos and the videos she had of the maknae and the leader. She smiled at me, not impressed at all by the whole situation.

“- This is all I have of them. Now it is up to you to believe or not. Oh ! And I almost forgot! Here are the pills I gave to Lee Seunghyun to make him groggy and take the pictures without him noticing.”

This person was definitively weird and someway scary. I wanted to trust that all the proof which could harm my team members were in my hands and ready to get destroyed but I was afraid she could get away without being punished. As if she was reading in my mind she put her two hands on the inspector’s desk and moved her head closer to his.

“-How long will I have to stay in prison ajusshi?”

He cleared his throat, clearly uncomfortable and gave me a look. I knew her future was up to me.

“- I can’t tell you what to do tonight. I need to talk with the concerned persons first but it is a little bit complicated at the moment. Both of them are in the hospital and their condition does not allow them to give an answer today. Can you keep her here for couple days? I am afraid she will go back to Japan and I don’t want to take any risk…”

He made a sign to one of his colleagues and the mysterious girl left after greeting us politely.

“- Don’t worry too much about her. It has been a while since we are trying to find something to keep her out of state to harm. She won’t go anywhere until you guys make up your minds but you should prepare to hear about it on tonight news and in the press too. Tomorrow everybody will know about it, but it is not a bad thing for you right? You took the right decision by coming here and you can tell your friend he helped a lot with his recording. Now go back to the hospital and take good care of your friends, we will wait for your decision.”

I greeted him and left the police station, my heart was lighter. I needed to tell the good news to my best friend and to the maknae. Going back to the hospital was making me worried, I was afraid the news won’t be as good as I wished. The first twenty four hours were decisive for Seunghyun. I just wanted to be by his side and hold his hand, telling him that everything was fixed and he could come back without any fear.

When I reached the hospital I directly went to the ICU. My steps were getting slower as I was approaching Seungri’s room. I stopped in front of the door and looked by the window, TOP hyung and Daesung had given their seat to Jiyong who was standing next to the bed in a wheelchair. Except the bruises on his face and the bandages on his leg he was looking quite well. All this awful story was almost over; only Seunghyun needed to wake up now.

I knocked on the door and made my way in. Jiyong was obviously waiting for me. He grabbed my wrist and made me sit next to him. He began to speak with a curious tone.

“-Did you do it?”

I did not answer and looked at my watch; it was time. I switch the TV on.

“Following the news told this morning we would like to apologize to the BIG BANG members for spreading false rumors. We have been told by the police that the person behind the issue gave herself up and will remain in custody until the BIG BANG members decide to file a complaint or not. This is all we know for now.”

Sobs in his voice, he grabbed the maknae’s hand.

“- Do you understand now Seunghyun-ah? This is why I was avoiding you, I just wanted to protect you and I am not blaming you for anything you have done. I thought I was doing my job as a leader but I ended up making you suffer even more. You can’t even imagine how it hurt me to stay away from you when you had your accident; I wanted to be by your side so bad. I had to check the SNS and read fanaccounts to know how you were doing without being suspected… Can you even imagine? But now it is over, everything will go back to normal and BIG BANG will be more welded than ever. I know you will blame me for my behavior and for getting close to the woman who gave you the hardest time of your life. But I really hope our relationship won’t be affected too much, I promise I will make it up to you. What about a new solo?”

I laughed in silence. He was finally saying his true feelings. I grabbed his other hand and began to pray; please maknae-ah, wake up.