Bad Day.

In my world.

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them ! I wanted to let you know I will update a chapter every Wednesday and sometimes on Friday too. I also have one question, do you want some in this fic ? I am looking forward to reading your answers ~

 

 

Youngbae’s POV

 

I needed to hurry up as much as I could, Seunghyun really needed hospital cares. I was cursing at the slowness of the elevator when it finally reached the parking lot.  I started to walk fast again when I felt something grabbing my waist. The pinch surprised me and I stopped walking. I looked at Seunghyun. I could not help but chocked when I saw how pale he has become. He was sweating and panting. He tried to catch his breath and looked at me.

“- Hyung, I don’t feel well.”

I saw his eyes rolled up to become white and he fainted in my arms. I wanted to scream for help but his manager was probably already waiting for us in the car. I needed to carry him to the car but I did not know how to do it, I was too afraid to hurt him. Even if I pretended I did not, I did see the big bruise on Seunghyun’s chest and I knew what it meant. I tried to banish the thoughts out of my mind, he was going to be alright. I finally decided to carry him bridal style. I ran as fast as I could to the car. His manager was waiting for us next to it, he opened the door for me to put him in.

“- What happened!? When did he lose consciousness?

- Few minutes ago. Can you drive Hyung ? I want to stay at the back with him.

- No, you need to go back to the dorms and get ready to catch your flight.”

I could not believe my ears, was he serious? I could not leave Seunghyun like this, I was way too worried.

“- Hyung you are not serious, are you? How can I go and perform when the maknae of my group is hurting badly, I want to stay.

- Don’t be childish Youngbae-ah, I will take care of him and I will let you know as soon as I know what is wrong with him. Your fans probably already know about the accident and they will be worried enough not to see him, if they don’t see you neither they will think it is pretty big and I am sure he will be okay.  It can’t be that bad, when the paramedics saw him earlier they said he was fine. Don’t worry too much and do your best. We really need to go now. I will call you later, I swear. Go back Youngbae-ah.”

I was really upset but I could not say anything because I knew he was right. It was better to act as if nothing happened. I needed to find an excuse to say to the other members and also the fans. I hated to lie to the members but I saw how our Maknae did not want us to be worried, he was hurting since he came back but he did not say anything. I was blaming myself. I should have checked on him when he came back, I knew something was wrong. Our Seungri always had a weak body and I saw him getting hurt more than once so I could tell when he was hurting. At least that is what I thought, I really had no idea he was that badly hurt. At the thought I joined my hands and started to pray “Please, do that his injury is not serious and that he will back with us in no time”. I took a deep breath. Now I needed to go back to Seunghyun hyung, he was probably dead worried right now. And I was right, he was waiting for me in the doorway.

“- How is he Youngbae-ah? He was not looking good when he left.”

I got a knot in my stomach just thinking about telling him a lie. I wanted to let him know how worried I was but it would have made the situation worse and Seungri and I did not want that.

“- He wants you to know he is okay, he was afraid he scared you earlier. He wanted to do the concert with us but I convinced him to get checked again. And since I am his hyung he can refuse anything to me.”

I let out a small laugh. Even though I was not used to lie I was actually pretty good at it. TOP hyung gave me a smile back.

“- It’s a relief. This kid is always causing troubles… What should we do with him?”

We let out a sigh at the same time. He was right, Seungri was always causing troubles but it has never been that serious, it never hurt him in this kind of way.

“- Hyung, I think something is going on between him and Jiyong.”

He looked at me, surprised. Since he was not around a lot lately he probably hadn’t notice.

“- They had a fight the day before Daesung and him went to Japan. Jiyong was being distant with him. I think I know why but I don’t know why he is not telling him. Seunghyun-ah is not a baby anymore, he can understand… Unless there is anything else between these two that we don’t know… I don’t understand Jiyong’s behavior, he gave me a few calls while he was in Japan but he did not call Seungri even once. He was really sad about it, he kept checking his phone every minutes when I was watching TV with him the other night.

- Do you think the reason he went to Japan is the cause of all this?

- Yeah… That’s what I think. Seunghyunie still does not know.”

My hyung sat heavily on the coach and put his fingers in his hair. I knew he already had a talk with Jiyong about the issue but it did not change anything.

“- I just hope he will be brave enough to tell him before he finds out by himself in the press. If he does their relationship could completely change and it could be pretty bad for all of us, we all know how Seungri can react.

- What are your guys are talking about? Are you ready? By the way, where is Seungri?

- You didn’t hear about what happened?”

I explained hurriedly what happened to TOP and I managers without giving too much details. Always make a scandal as small as we can, all YG artists know this.

           

Few hours later we were in Singapore. I was not able to sleep during the flight, I was too worried, I hated the fact that we had to cut our phones on the plane. My main concern was how I was going to lie to Jiyong. He was my friend for a long time, more than this, he was my best friend and I was really uncomfortable with the situation. But it turned out that thinking about this was completely useless. I was expecting him to be worried, scared, I was expecting him to be a lot of things but not like this. He was really cold and seemed completely uninterested. The only thing he said about what happened was “So he did not come.” And went back to what he was doing. He was hiding something from me too; he was usually so caring towards our youngest member. His strange behavior made me really curious. I followed him in the bathroom before the concert. He was far from being happy when he saw me.

“- What?

- I should be the one asking that Kwon Jiyong. What’s with you? You are being really weird when we mention Seungri’s name. What happened between you two? If something did happen of course, because he does not seem to be aware of it. He keeps asking about you and you are completely ignoring him. Do you know how hard I tried to imitate your handwriting to write him a note?”

Oh, it was a thing that I wanted to keep secret, I only did it to make the situation better. He was completely taken aback when he heard what I said.

“- You did what!?

- Well, I thought it was bad to leave without saying anything after a fight so to make him feel better I wrote a note saying that you were sorry about what you said to him, that you were too harsh on him and you will talk when you come back. You two really need to talk Jiyong-ah.

- I don’t remember asking you anything. Why does everything have to be about him? Seungri did this, Seungri said that, Seungri wants that… I am sick of it! And now this car accident, who needs to deal with it now? Me!”

I was really shocked. I never expected this. When did their relationship become so bad? Even though these two are really close, Jiyong and I are closer. When something is wrong, he immediately tells me. What could possibly happen? Jiyong is a very sensitive person but I doubted that something minor could have put him in this state of anger. I was so mad at him that I cursed. Cursing is a thing that I usually never do.

“- You really are a jerk Kwon Jiyong. When I was telling you about how he was you could not even tell that I was lying to you, you were too uninterested. Did you hear Jiyong? I lied to you, you don’t care about it neither? Aren’t you even curious? Is it because of her? Did she brainwash you?”

More I was talking, more he was getting angrier. Right now he was so angry that he could have hit me but he decided to leave the room instead. I was so upset. I raised my fist to hit the mirror but I stopped half way, it would only make the situation worse.

Today’s concert was really weird. It was the first time Seungri was missing and the ambiance was bad. TOP and Daesung did not know how to act on stage, they could feel that something was wrong between the two of us. I did my best not to stand next to him, when he was on the right side on the stage I was on the left side, and when he was on the left side I was on the right, it was like this during the whole performance. When we got off stage it really became a mess in the waiting room, TOP and Daesung started to yell, saying how mad they were at us and how they were ashamed of our behavior. They asked for explanations but none of us answered. I did not really care about what they were saying, it was not my fault after all, it was all Jiyong’s. It was a really childish thought but it was not my main preoccupation. I could not find my cellphone. I was sure I had it with me when I got off the plane. It was not a day to loose my cellphone. I was unpacking my bag for the third time when my manager walked into the room.

“- Youngbae-ah, your phone is ringing! Should I answer? It is not one of your contacts...

- Give it to me!”

I violently took the phone of his hands and ran into the bathroom to have some privacy.

“-Jung Geun Hyung? Is that you?

- Yes it is me. I am glad you are the one answering, I did not want to talk to the other managers. How is the concert going?

- Not that well, Jiyong and I fought earlier but it’s nothing big. How is Seunghyun?

- He is not doing that well actually. He is still unconscious. They want him to stay in the ICU, he is going to stay there for a little while. His liver is bleeding but for now he does not need surgery, they put a tube in his liver to take the blood out. When we arrived at the hospital he had some troubles breathing so he needs to wear an oxygen mask. We will know more about his condition when he wakes up. He just needs…”

Through the phone I could hear someone screaming. It did not take me long to figure to who the screams belonged to.

“- Hyung! What’s happening? What’s wrong with him? Hyung!”

I was febrile. He was not answering to me and even though I could hear some voices I could not understand what they were saying. I could not wait any longer, I needed to go back to Korea. The concert was not important to me anymore, I needed to leave and now. I hurried back to the waiting, took my bag and ran towards the closest exit.