Hospital.

In my world.

I am so sorry I am late, I wrote this chapter on Friday before leaving for my dance classes and I completely forgot to post it! My English must be terrible in it since I wrote quickly so please forgive me… And after reading your comments I decided not to put in this story, I think it is better this way ! Anyway, here is the fourth chapter, I am looking forward to read your comments! ♥

 

~~~

 

 

I was sure it was the right thing to do. I will be scold badly but it does not matter, my maknae needed me right now. Usually it was Jiyong who was taking care of him and I knew this time he would not. So the person who’ll take care of him this time would be me. When I decided to leave I thought it would be easy, I’ll take a cab, go to the airport and then go back to the korea but I was forgetting the fans. The ones who could not get in were waiting for us to go out with the hope of shaking some hands or taking some pictures. I don’t know why I got so surprised when I met a big crowd after passing the exit door. They were as surprised to see me as I was surprised to see them. Leaving discretely will be hard in these conditions. Fans were coming closer to me, asking me why I was there and not inside since the concert was not over yet. I came up with a quick excuse:

“- I wanted to be sure you guys were alright and to say not to be too disappointed, there will be other concerts, don’t worry ! Now I need to go back, I am sorry.”

I was trying to make my way to the door I went out by few minutes before when someone grabbed my forearm. I recognized the leader. He was cursing and according to the wrinkles on his face he was pretty mad. He dragged me back in the building and slapped me.

“- What do you think you are doing? Were you seriously leaving the concert? Like this? Without letting us know!?”

He raised his hand one more time but stopped. I was stupefied, it was the first time he acted like this towards me.

“- I need to go back to Korea, our Maknae is not alright Jiyong-ah. I know you care, you are on the edge of your emotions right now… You…

- Of course I care!”

For a lap of seconds he did seem really worried. Then his expression became serious again.

“- I know you do. So why are you so cold towards him? And don’t tell me it is because of the accident he caused. Is it because of what we talk few weeks ago? It seems it is because of…

- Don’t mention it! And don’t you dare tell him about it neither.

- There is something you are not telling me Kwon Jiyong.

- I can’t tell you… Not now. But things will get better I swear. I just…”

My phone ringed again. The number of Seungri’s manager appeared. I walked away from Jiyong, he would not tell me anything today anyway. I picked up hurriedly.

- Hyung ! Thank you for calling me back, I am so worried. I am thinking of leaving the concert to come back to Korea right now, don’t lie to me I know he is not fine and I made my decision.

- I know I can’t make you change your mind but it is a bad decision, you just can’t leave like this. Remember what I told you before leaving, it will only make the situation worse. You are right, Seunghyun is not fine, he finally woke up and the doctors realized it was more serious than what they thought and he does not want to get surgery so he is in a lot of pain, he is also afraid and confused but I am with him and I will take care of him until you guys come back. Trust me Youngbae-ah.

- Hyung, I can’t stay. Even though I can’t take his pain away I can help him be less scared, he is like my little brother, I swore to myself I will always be there for him. Jiyong won’t be there for him this time so I need to compensate…

- I know how you feel Youngbae-ah but please, you will only make the things harder for him, he is already blaming himself for what happened. Don’t let him be the one who ruined the concert too. Wait a minute…”

On the other side of the phone I could hear him talk with someone, I figured out it was Seunghyunie.

“- Youngbae-ah, are you still there? Seunghyun wants to talk to you, I told him to rest but you know how he is. When he wants something he always managed to get it right? Please just listen to what he has to say to you and don’t make him talk too much.”

I could not wait to hear his voice. I was listening carefully to catch everything which was being said. The manager hyung was trying to stop Seunghyunie to take off the oxygen mask; he finally agreed after some pleadings to let him speak more comfortably. And then I heard it: his voice.

“- Hyung?”

He sounded so weak but at least he was strong enough to talk. I tried my best not to cry, I was so relieved.

“- Seunghyun-ah, are you hurting a lot? Don’t worry, Hyung is coming, I will be there in few hours!

- No Hyung… Don’t… Don’t come back… Don’t worry about me… I will be okay after a good sleep… I will wait for you tomorrow...”

I knew he was lying, I could hear him pant but his efforts could not remain vain, I will be reasonable and do what he was asking me.

“- I got it maknae, now put back your oxygen mask and get some rest, I will be with you tomorrow.”

I heard him swallow with difficulty.

“- Thank you Hyung… Please, tell Jiyong I am sorry… Really…

- I will. I will try to bring him with me to see you tomorrow.

- He won’t… Come…

- Don’t be stupid, he will come to see you. Now rest, I’m hanging up. I love you Seunghyun-ah, rest well and get better. We are all already missing you.”

I hung up. Even though I did not want to I will finish this concert, I needed to say few words for him because I knew Jiyong would not do it. But I was wrong, I must have forgotten how a great leader he was. He put his feelings back for some minutes and spoke for his maknae.

“- There is one member who really loves his Singaporean fans but he can’t be there tonight. He wants you to know he loves you all.”

I was really proud of him. I knew he meant it. He was so absentminded in the waiting room earlier, he did not even realized I was standing next to him, looking at what he was doing. He was on his phone, typing messages and then deleting them. These messages were all for our Maknae. In them he was telling him how worried he was for him and how sorry he was for acting like this towards him but he could not say anything yet and he hope he will be able to forgive when he will know what it is about. I, myself, was very worried. Jiyong was not the kind of person to keep something big to himself. It could easily eat him from the inside. But this time it seemed so big that he could not tell anyone, not even me. I needed to figure it out what it was, for his own sake and for the group’s sake.

I was so tired that night that it did not take me a long time to fell asleep. When I woke up next morning I was happy I did not have any nightmare with either Jiyong or Seunghyun. Now all I wanted was to go back to Korea and tightly hug my maknae. As I told Seungri on the phone, I wanted to bring Jiyong to see him so I needed to ask him even if I already knew the answer. I knocked a few times on his door but no answers. I tried to call him on his phone but it was off. I decided to wait in front on his door until he decides to get out, it should not be long since the plane which was heading to Korea was leaving in one hour and a half. Thirty minutes later there were still no traces of him and I could not hear any sounds coming out of his room, it was weird. I decided to go to the managers’ room to see if Jiyong’s manager knew something.

It was his manager who opened the door.

“- Can I do something for you Youngbae?

- I am looking for Jiyong, he does not seem to be in this room so I wanted to know if he went somewhere.

- Oh yeah, he did not have the chance to tell you all but he went to France, he is attending the fashion week. He said he wanted to go alone, he is meeting some friends there so he is will be okay by himself. What did you want to ask him? If it is important you can reach him when he arrives there but you will have to wait ten hours or so.”

So he left, it was the only solution he found. I knew he loved fashion and he would miss the runway of his favorite fashion designer for nothing in the world but it was kind of selfish knowing what was happening.

Before getting in the plane TOP hyung and Daesung asked me if I had news concerning Seungri’s condition. I again lied to them, saying that he was fine but he could only have one visitor at the time since he needed to rest for couple days. I promised to say hello for them. Hopefully they were not suspicious and their busy schedules would not allow them to see him a lot. In the plane I decided to start working on some songs for Big Bang upcoming album, our leader needed some help to write songs, whatever was happening in his life was keeping him so busy that he could not find some time to write new lyrics and when he could finally write something, I could find his notes in the trash can with scratches on them, as if he was not satisfied with his work. Once again, it was so unlike him. I needed to come up with a new song quickly, just in case YG wanted to cover Seungri’s new scandal with a small “comeback” like other agencies were doing. After thinking a little bit more about it, it will not be such a bad thing since it will keep us busy and make the fans happy. But thinking of doing something without Big Bang maknae’s was making me very sad. As soon as I wrote the last sentence, the pilot’s voice announced that we were in Korea. I decided not to pass by the dorms but directly go to the hospital. Seungri’s manager did not give any news and I was hoping that no news meant good news. I changed my mind at the very last moment and went back to the dorms to take my own car, travelling in a cab or in a van was too risky. The hospital where Seungri was being hospitalized was kept secret and I wanted it to stay like this.

It did not take me long to reach the hospital, it was twenty minutes far from our dorms, this way I could visit him at least once a day. Before leaving the parking lot I’ve tried to call manager hyung but he did not pick up, his battery was probably dead. I was a little bit lost when I arrived at the hospital, the place was huge compared to the place where we were getting our vitamins injections. I tried to find the ICU by myself but gave up after ten minutes, this place was definitively too big. When I arrived in front of the ICU I faced a problem I did not think about. Only the family was allowed, his manager could only be there because he was his guardian for the last day. After several minutes of negotiations the nurse accepted to ask his family if they knew me and accepted me to come in. She came back with Hanna, Seunghyun’s sister. With a sign of the hand she invited me to come in.

Hanna smiled at me and hugged me. Her dark circles were showing she did not sleep of the night. She took my hands in hers, I could see she was shaking and when I looked at her face I saw she was crying.

“- I am happy you are there, he needs you guys. Jiyong Oppa called earlier to say he won’t be able to visit since he has to attend a fashion show in Paris. Oppa tried to act cool but I know he is disappointed and sad but now you are here. He was waiting for you, you know.”

I smiled. Jiyong had the decency to call him, at least he was not completely ignoring him.

“- How is he today Hanna-ah?

- Not too bad I guess. We can’t really know, he won’t show or say anything when we are with him. He even took off his oxygen mask knowing you were coming today, he is so stubborn. He won’t take any painkillers neither so he might be a little bit grumpy but he does not want to be sleepy. He has been awake since seven in the morning. I don’t know what to do with him!”

She let out a small laugh while wiping off her cheeks.

“- Where are your parents?

- They are overseas for something about the company. They won’t be back in Korea before three or four days. I will stay by my brother’s side until they come back.

- You can go back home for today and sleep a bit. I will stay with him so don’t worry. Is his manager still with him?

- No, he went home when I arrived this morning. He said he will come back later today, he and Oppa need to clarify some stuffs for the police report.”

After putting Hanna in a cab I was back to the ICU, and here I was, standing in front of my maknae’s room. Even though the glass was covered by a thin blind I could see him inside. He was resting on his bed, his eyes closed. I hated to see him like this. I knocked softly on the door before coming in. When he saw me a big smile appeared on his face. He sat himself on the bed and greeted me warmly. I hugged him and sat next to him on the bed.

“- Hyung! I am really happy to see you, thank you so much for coming.

- It’s normal Seunghyun-ah! Now lie down, I know you are hurting since you did not take any painkillers today. Try to get some sleep, I won’t go anywhere.

- No Hyung, I don’t want to sleep. I am so bored and lonely, I was waiting for you since I woke up this morning. I am glad you finished the concert yesterday, see you didn’t have to worry, I am fine.”

I ruffled his hair while smiling. Even hurt he was still our Seungri, our little vitamin. For the next hour we kept talking or should I say he kept talking. I was happy he was fine but I could not ignore the fact he was getting paler and weaker and still I did not say a word about his condition. We were watching TV when he suddenly lied down. I was about to ask him if everything was fine when he ask me a favor.

“- Hyung, I am hyungry, can you buy me something to eat please?

- Are you sure it is a good idea? Should not we wait for the nurse? Since your liver is hurt you cannot just eat everything.

- Just buy a fruit or something like a yogurt please. You can go it’s okay.”

I had the strange feeling he wanted me to get out of his room. I still went to the cafeteria to buy him something to eat. Even though I did not know what to choose I still managed to find a fruit he likes and the thought of seeing him eating it made me happy. I came back to the room around fifteen minutes later; it seemed like everybody in the hospital gathered in the cafeteria, it was crazy. When I entered in the room Seungri was sitting on his bed, a hand on his stomach. He face was paler than before and a tear was running down his cheek, mixing with his sweat.

“- Hyung, I…”

He tightened his grip on his stomach and blood came out of his mouth. I dropped the cafeteria’s plate which broke on the floor and ran in the corridor, screaming for help. I went back in the room and took his weak body in my arms. The blood kept coming out of his mouth, staining his white hospital gown. His body was shaking in my arms, he was so scared. I patted his back gently.

“- It’s going be okay, calm down. I won’t go anywhere. Shh… Hyung is here maknae-ah.”