Chapter Seventeen 17

You're Only Mine

"Hold tight!"
   JUNGKOOK demand as she started to hug his waist tighter. Both of them were heading down to somewhere else,not wanting Sehun to find her.
"So you mean is... Sehun is the one that you gonna-"
   He did not managed to finish his word as he took a deep breath.
"That brat!"
"Yes.. I didn't expected this neither.. but where actually are we going?"
"I know someplace that none of them can find you"
  He silent,focusing on the road as he sped up the bike a little bit.

   Arriving at a mysterious place, she hopped down the bike and wondered around.
"Where are we?"
"You will know later.."
   He helped her to took off her helmet and quickly grabbed her hand tight.
" We can stay here for tonight"
   Then,he began to dragged her along with him.

   A big resort was placed infront of them,shining brightly as if they found the heaven.
"Are you crazy or what? We don't have much money to-"
    He hushes."Who said we are going to pay? There's no need to..."
    Hearing his statement seriously puzzled her mind,
"Then how?"
"Watch and learn" 
     He winks and snapped his finger before he made his way to the resort counter.Meanwhile she just watched his movement from further distance.Then, a quick thought passed by her mind.
"Eihh, no way! He will not gonna do that..haha right?"
"But what if it's true?"
    She then looked on Jungkook again,
"Seriously? I was right...How clever could he be? He is good in this kind of stuff but about school he is the worst"
    She chuckled alone,as if she was already crazy.

    Later, she received a call from him. She answered it but her eyes did not managed to find Jungkook.
"Ya! where are you?"
   She questioned.
"I'm in the room..No money,just free"
   He simply replied her.
"Okay,okay I'm in room 120"
   He continued.
   
   SeJin began to made her way to the room that he stated, wondering how did he managed to do it, probably he succeed to be the best criminal in the world. She knocked on the door and waited for him to respons. The door slowly squeaked,revealing a man,Jungkook.
"How naughty could you be huh?"
   She cross her arms against her chest.
"I did all of this just for you.. You know that?"
   He grinned as he offered a hand and bowed down a little bit.
"Would you enter, my princess?"
   She chuckled, feeling quite funny when he called her a princess.
"Stop playing around! haha"
    SeJin punched his shoulder playfully and widely smile. He also began to laughed along and dragged her into the room.

●●●●■■■■★★★♥♥♥♥
    
    Awakening early in the morning, SeJin found herself on the bed, meanwhile Jungkook was already woke up,enjoying himself by watching TV. She got off the bed and began to walked to him, snatching the remote control.
"My channel"
   She demand as she move up to other channel. He tried to took it away from her back but did not managed to.
"I found you were quite annoying right now"
  He complained.
"So?"
  She said,trying to annoyed him more.
"Ya! SeJin...You are really-"

  Then, a few knocks interrupted their conversation. Both of them froze on their spot and glanced on the door in unite.
"Who is it?"
  She whispered to Jungkook.
"I didn't call any room service for us yet"

"Oh no! I think my dad found us.. We should leave.."
  She continued.
   They glanced on the door again and saw it was already opened ajar.
"RUN!"
   He demand.

   A few mens with a black suit grabbed him tightly but he struggled to get away.
"Let go of me!"
   SeJin was also trying to escape but finally she got caught up.
  Both of them were forced to leave and brought up to her house.

As soon as they arrived, nervous feeling took over them, not having any chances to escape,even a little. He met her gazes before they entered the house and mumbled to her.
"It's gonna be fine.."
  She nodded and strenghten up her spirit, trusting all his words without any hesitate thinking.
  And there is, her father, standing straightly beside his wife with an angry expression.
  He seriously laid his eyes on Jungkook.
"Who are you?"
  The old man questioned him but he sealed up his mouth,looking down to the floor.
"Dad, he got nothing to do with this-"
"You, shut up! Do you know what happened last night? Mr Oh really got mad! and he broke the engagement contract.. You must be happy about it right? Then my company? It will be taken away by him! Are you happy now? Seeing our life like this?"
  She realised that it was actually all her fault but even he got involved into this business.
"How dare you little man? Took my daughter away? huh? Who said you even have a right to touch her?!"
  The old man continued but still managed to control his anger.
"I told you, I am the one who called him! I am the one who asked for his help! He got nothing to do with this!"
  she defended.
"I don't care! Listen here young man, if you get near my daughter again, you know what you deserves!"
  He explained.
  
   Jungkook then met the old man gazes and courage himself to talk.
" I.. I'm sorry Mr Han but, I'm really in love with you daughter.. That's why I helped her. It's all my fault"
  SeJin was startled what his mouth just said, she quickly responses to it and covered his mouth.
"Jungkook, Are you crazy?!"
  This time, Mr Han seriously bursts in real anger. He can't even handled himself and laid his palm on Jungkook's pale cheek,slapping him. Jungkook head was a little bit spun due to his slap. Her mom stopped her husband because she know that it's not supposed to be like this,not until hurting someone else. SeJin's body weakened,seeing him hurted like that really broke her heart.
"Jungkook!"
  She grabbed his face and found a red bruises laid on his right cheek,right on the spot where he got slapped. She looked on her dad, started to pissed off by his overreacting anger.
" I hate you! You suffered my life! You... how could you dad,.."
  She took a deep breath before continued her words.
" I don't care! I won't gonna do it because I like him! Yes, I said I like him! I'm in love with him! I'm not gonna engage with someone else, because I'm totally in love with Jeon Jungkook!!"

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

★ Gosh, I think I made Mr Han is a real bad man.. haha actually he is not, he was just too desperate,not wanting his company to fall on someone else hand..That's all.. By the way, Thanks For Reading!!★

♡SkYg♡