Chapter Eighteen 18

You're Only Mine

 HIS heart, his mind were stuttered by her confession that she made. Even the slap was still sting a little bit but his heart was deeply happy. She grabbed his hand and dragged him along outside the house,ignoring her parents. The old man demand his men to take SeJin away but Jungkook won't let go of his grip. She struggled from the threat but did not managed to run away and got caught. Meanwhile Jungkook was totally worried about her,not wanting to let her go but no chances to win over the mens.

   SeJin was locked alone in her room,with nothing. Silence took over the atmosphere as she lied down on the bed,relaxing her weak body which was already exhausted. No one was there for her,no one was there to comfort her heart which was completely in pain. She cried softly as she hugged her knees,followed by folding her arms into circle,resting her forehead on them. She wondered how could all this happened, praying that all this problem will be over soon. Then,she had a quick thought on her mind, the only one way to escape from this hell that she have been through.

●●●●●■■■■■★★★★★♥♥♥♥

   She had a few conversation with her dad as both of them settled down,facing each other.

"What is it? Why you suddenly changed your mind?"

   He questioned.

"Because of you.. Because I want to get out of this stupid situation, this hell"

  She coldly said. Even she didn't want to do it but she forced herself. For her life, for her love to Jungkook. Yes, she was saying that she agreed to do it. Luckily, Mr Oh still did not proceed his move to take away her father's company and also agreed to do it again. Sehun refuses at first,hesitated by his father decision and doing it due to his desperate situation. But in the end, he has to do it in a forcefully way.

   Proceeding the contract, they were officially engaged. She didn't met up with Jungkook since the days. She continued going to school as the gloomy feeling took over her mind. Missing him all day, anticipating for him to made her happy like she used to be. Moreover she can't even have a talk with him because he has been changed to another classes. Her father knew that they were close and demand the classroom teacher to transfer him to another class.

    She was slowly walking in the hallway,heading to the place that she used to go, library. As soon as she stepped in, a flashback came up to her mind. It was the place where she met him for the first time, She clueless stood there, watching as if a drama was infront of her playing. All the students glared on her but she focused on it, ignoring their gazes. Jungkook suddenly began to appeared infront of her,offering his hand.

"Ju..jungkook"

   She tried to reached out for his hand but it was just an imagination. The shadow of him dissapeared right away,leaving her as the stream goes down her cheek.

"I..miss you"

   She whispered silently.

   Then, a voice startled her. She bounced for a little bit as she spun around and meet Sehun. He worriedly asked.

"Are you okay?"

   She fake a smile as her mind snapped back to reality.

"I..I'm fine"

"Why are you crying?"

  Yet, she didn't realised that she was crying. She hastily wiped her tears and excused.

"S..something went in my eyes..I'm not crying"

"Should we go home now?"

   He demand.

"Let's go"

   Driving down the streets with Sehun, she looked out the window,avoiding his gaze. Sehun took a quick glanced on her and deeply sighed.

"Please, can you just smile like you used to be before? And-"

  She cut his line.

"Smile? I don't have a reason to smile."

   She coldly responded.

"You changed too much.. can't you just-"

"It's not my fault that I changed. Your dad make me like this Sehun"

"Then, just why are you-"

  Before he could finish his line, she demanded him to stop.

"Stop the car"

"B..But"

"Stop the car!"

   He followed her ordered and hastily stopped the car. She quickly hopped out of the car,grabbing her bag along and walked away. He ran up to her,wondering why she was acting like that.

"Please,SeJin-ah"

  She stopped as soon as she saw Sehun blocked her way in front. Without she realised, Sehun slowly approached her and embrace her tightly,resting his chin on her shoulder.
"I love you..Why don't you love me back? Why is it that hard for you? To accept all of this?"
  He explained as he gently patted her back. She froze on her spot,letting his arms wrapped around hers. Her mind was bothered by the words he said, thinking of the reality that she have been through.
"Sehun..I'm sorry but I can't forget him. He is the only one that can make my heart beats fast."
  She grabbed him tightly.
"But,not with you.I don't feel anything when I'm with you."
  He was quite startled,his heart broke into pieces as if he doesn't belong there anymore.He even grabbed her more tightly.
"You seriously can't feel anything?How about now?"
  She pulled away,facing him with a serious gaze.
"No..I felt nothing,just..nothing"

   She began to make her way as she leave him behind, in pain.But all the things she said were true.She even tried once to love Sehun back but she did not managed to.It even reminds her of Jungkook more.But would she just bear the pain? Like Sehun said,she changed too much.Actually that was true.She changed too much.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
★Thanks for reading..sorry if i update this slow..kekeke..dont worry,I will work hard!!fighting fighting! ★
♡SkYg♡