Chapter Ten 10

You're Only Mine

   AS SOON as Miss Meong Ji Hyo entered the class, she announced that the Middle Examination is near. She reminds the student to study hard. She also made up a partner group so that students will not get stressed out and it would be easier to study.
"Okay, you guys understand right? but I have a rule.."
  She explained.
"Your seatmate would be your partner."
   The students complained.
"Aishh, Ssaem why can't we choose our own partner?"
" Because, you might have choose your boyfriend or girlfriend. I don't want that to happen. It will not help. Algetji? ( Got it?) You will just ended up by dating and not studying!"

  They complained again. " How did she know that?"
  She heard one of the girls whispered.
" I'm not dumb! And also, if your results increased, I will take you to a trip. So, study hard!"

  Jungkook sighed heavily.
"I hate studying..It's annoying!"
  He exclaimed..

  SeJin noticed that he was complaining and patted his shoulder.
"Why would you hate studying? I reaaaally love it!"
  She smiled widely to him.
"Seriously? You know what? Studying is boring~~how could you take them as your interest?"
  He confusedly questioned.
" I don't know, I just like it. haha.. we are partner right? we can teach each other after this"
"You can teach yourself and don't include me. Now let's go. I'm hungry now"

   SeJin became silently clueless.
"So, if you're hungry, then what?"
   He chuckled for a little bit and took a deep breath.
"That means I want you to eat with me.. Eii paboya (stupid)"
   Jungkook playfully hits her head and dragged her along with him to the cafeteria.

●●●●●■■■■■★★★★★♥♥♥♥

" Jal meokkaessubnida ( Eat well )"
   SeJin exclaimed before she dug in her lunch box meanwhile Jungkook also did the same thing. He smiled as he watch her eating deliciously.
"You are really a good eater"
"Tch! you really think that? haha now bbali meogeo ( Eat Faster ) because you have to go to library with me."
   She continued.
"Wh..why do I have to go with-"
   Before Jungkook could finish his line, A voice interrupted their conversation, calling out for SeJin's name. He looked back and saw a tall man walked over them, heading for her.She noticed someone and waved to his direction.
"SeJin-ah.."

  Jungkook noticed that her expressions became more happy as soon as the man come.
"Who is this man? It could be her Boyfriend.. Eiih Maldo andwae ( No Way )"
  His inner voice thought.

   Sehun settled himself down on the seat prepared next to Jungkook. He began to shock as he saw Jungkook. The mens met their gazes and Jungkook fake a smile towards Sehun. She introduced Jungkook to Sehun but he seems not to be happy with it. The atmosphere between them are tense as the silence continued. She also started to notice them being too quiet.
"SeJin-ah, can I talk to you for a sec?"
   Sehun exclaimed.
"Of course. Why?"
"No, I mean not here..can we?"
   He grabbed her hand and dragged her along with him heading to somewhere else where Jungkook cannot hear their conversation. Jungkook agreed to excuse them and just kept silenced, realising something is really wrong.

"What's wrong Sehun? What is it?"
   She questioned as Sehun still hesitated to answer.
"H..how did you know Jungkook? Are you friend with him?"
   She startled by his words, suddenly Jungkook's name became a topic to their conversation. 
"Yes, he is my friend. Why?"
    She replied in curiousity.
"Can you do me a favor? Please, don't get near him. He is dangerous."

"W..wait, what? You know him? Dangerous? What do you mean? I don't think-"
"Yes I know him but please..Just don't go near him. Don't get closer to him. It's for your own safety."
   SeJin sealed up and began to wondered why Sehun thought Jungkook such a bad person.
"What did he do? Why do you think he is too dangerous?"

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

★Hetgallige Hajima! Haha yeay! another Chapter Done! I done this real fast. keke by the way, Thanks For Reading >_<★

감사합니다

♡ SkYg ♡