Chapter Three 3

You're Only Mine

"Well, here this is her picture.Have a good look on it."
    Mr Han said as he handed a photo of a girl.
    I took it and recognized the girl.
"She is the one that I bumped earlier..she really beautiful."
    I thought.

"Did she know about this?Did she know me?"
    I asked 
"No, she stil didn't aware of all this but I will tell her later"

"Okay, I will accept this but can you please keep my identity as a secret? So that she will not know how do I look or even my name until the day of the engagement."
   I demand.
"Deal."

■■■■■●●●●●★★★★★♥♥♥♥♥

~No Point Of  View~

     AS the morning comes, SeJin prepared herself for school.She spun around as she satisfied with how she looks on the mirror reflection.
    She grabbed the strip of her bagpack and put it on her shoulder.She walked downstairs to have some breakfast before directly walk to school.
"Good morning appa, omma"
    She greeted her parents with a wide smile.
"Good morning honey"
     They said in unite.
      
      SeJin glared on her dad but he looks really serious.She settled down next to her mom.
"We will still continue the engagement.You can't refused anymore because the man and his father has agreed".
    Dad cleared.

    Her happy expression start to dissapear as her gloomy mood risen more.
"I told you that I won't agree to this.Why do I even have to do this? because of your stupid company?!"
   She slightly put down her spoon and fork that she held earlier and crossed her arms against her chest.
"I will not do it"

"I have to go first.I don't have any apetite to eat anymore"
    She ended up by straightly walk to school without any supper.

    SeJin arrived at school and went to her class.It seems pretty weird because her seatmate still did not come yet.He usually would be the one that very early to come to class to do his duty.She looked down to her hands and found something is different.
"MY BRACELET!!"

   She yelled as she stood up from her chair immediately.
"Where did it goes??"
   She looked down to her desk but not even a dusk can be seen.
"Where the hell is it? How come I didn't noticed that I lose it?"
   She claimed.
" I can't lose it"

■■■■■●●●●●★★★★★♥♥♥♥♥

    She went to the library to search for it but still cannot find it.Then suddenly a book caught her eyes.
    A small book placed on the table and the title is ' A Start Of  Victory'.She stopped to search and took a closer look on it.
"Who left this book here?"
   She mumbled to herself.

   She studies the book and read the synopsis behind the page.
"Don't touch my book , can you?".
   She spun around and met a boy with a black hair as he glared on her seriously.
   He walked closer and hastily grabbed the book.As their eyes met, he spoke.
"I hate people that touch my stuff"
   He shown a bitter expression but still his eyes smirk on her.
"I didn't even mean to - I just -"
  She stuttered but he cut her line.
"Get lost!"

  SeJin startled by his harsh words.
"Hello? who are you huh? You don't have any right to kick me out of here! this library is not even yours"
   She against him as she crossed her arms.
"tch! how dare ypu fight me? such a rude! You don't even apologize after interrupted my book!"
   He defended.
"Me? apologize with someone like you? huh! nonsense- no way! After you talked harshly to me? No..no.."
  She rolled her eyes and walked away.

  Before she could even take a step forward, a grip tightened her wrist.
"Apologize to ME!"

   He seem not to be statisfied about her and ask her to apologize.
"Let go of my hand! I won't do what you want!"
   He clenched his teeth which obviously showed that he is totally annoyed by her but still tightened the grip.
"Apologize now! Or I won't let you go! Idiot!"

"Who are you calling me idiot? How rude you!"
   She pushed him but the grip did not loosened as he accidently grabbed her along with him, which make both of them fell on the hard ground, chest crushing each other.

"WHY'D YOU KISS ME??"
    
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

★Thanks For Reading!!★

-SKYG-