Chapter Nineteen 19

You're Only Mine

 AS for Jungkook,his life was miserable,unbearable. He can't even controlled himself. Everything that he does kept reminding him of her. Sometimes her voices were up to his ears,whispering as if a ghost,a love ghost.

   He did not dare to touch her anymore because he knows that she was already enggaged. Moreover,her father even met him,warning him to take care of his move because the old man was going to be anywhere,watching him every inch. Yes,he even know how frightning could that be. He even lose her phone number due to the old man followers throwing his phone away.

   

   Walking down the streets,he found a familiar man was alone. He approaches him as he greeted him by patting him on his back. It was Sehun. Jungkook wondered what in the world is Sehun doing here, in this silent place. He noticed him and quickly stood up from the spot where he sat.

"You're finally here"

   Sehun said.

"What do you want from me? Aren't you happy enough?"

   Those words hurted him. It is true. He is not happy.

"I have an urgent thing to discuss with you"

  He demand.

●●●●●■■■■■★★★★★♥♥♥♥

    Silence took over the atmosphere. Jungkook then cleared his throat as he settled down next to him.

"Are you going to tell me or not?"

   Sehun took a deep breath before he proceed his word.

"I want you to take SeJin away. She is all yours. I will break the contract tonight."

   Yet, Jungkook was speechless,his jaw dropped not believing what Sehun was trying to explained.

"What are you thinking now? So you will ended it all like this huh?"

"I'm too desperate! I can't make her happy! It hurts seeing her suffered! But you,you are the only one who can lighten her up! She wants you"

  He froze. So for all this time,she even suffered like he did? Now the truth has finally been revealed.

"Why you leave her to me? Didn't you love her?"

"Because I loved her, I did all this. But it is worthless. She was miserable."

"Help me this time,make her happy for the rest of her life"

  Jungkook was all tensed. He got mad by Sehun of how stupid and coward could he be.

"You are really a mouse! Not even her suffered,but also me. I am suffered too! Why did you agreed to this engagement then?"

"I'm not a coward! It's all my fault.but don't called me that!"

  Sehun can't control himself and laid a punched on Jungkook's face. He got thrown away as the blood spitted out from his mouth.

"Bastard!"

  Jungkook managed to punched him.back. He clenched his fists in anger. Meanwhile Sehun was also bleeding. He was losing conciousness as his eyes blinked a few times.

   All the people were staring,terrified seeing both of them were fighting fiercely. Sehun was laid on the ground. Meanwhile Jungkook walked away but he did not noticed that Sehun spot was too near to the road.

  Sehun's head was all spinning around. He tried to bear the pain but it doesn't help and make it worst. He get up and saw a light was approaching next to him.

And then,

"Dush!!"

  The people was surrounding around him,watching him painly hurt. Jungkook heard the noise and spun,began to approached them. Then,he saw Sehun was all covered in blood,hit by the car. He was in pain but his voices were not clearly heard.

"Call ambulans! Somebody Please!"

   Jungkook yelled as he kneel down beside Sehun, helping him.

  At the same time, Mr Oh and Mr Han were having dinner together,due to their company anniversary. SeJin was also there with her mom but they were in the different table. As soon as they finished eating, they heard an ambulance was heading to the same place as they headed to. Then,they saw an accident infront of them. They approaches and saw those two familiar mens.

"OH MY GOD!! SEHUN!"

   Mr Oh was the first to noticed her son lying weakly on the ground,being helped by the paramedics to take him to the hospital. He ran up to him as fast as he can and saw another men was standing there,clueless with the blood on all over his hands.

"Who are you? How did he-"

   Before the worried man can proceed his words, Mr Han cut him.

"You again! What are you doing here?"

   But Jungkook wasn't paying his attention to them, he met his gaze with SeJin. She was also a bit shocked because the things that happened was all in her dreams. Jungkook was covered in blood,saying that Sehun might be dead.

It was their first met since then. She really wish she can pulled him into a tight hug but of course,those two old mens must protest their relationship.

Then,Jungkook snapped back to reality as his mind flashback all the memories that he had. He noticed that Mr Oh was someone that he know before. He seems to met him before but he didn't even know where or when. Later, a quick thought passed through his head.

"It can be, he was the one that killed...my mom."

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
★ Annyeong!! Thanks For Reading! KAMSAHABNIDA..What do u think about this chapter? I'm curious ★
♡SkYg♡