Chapter Six 6

You're Only Mine

"You are SeJin right? Han SeJin"
   
    HE spoke up after a long pause passes by.
"Yes I am.And you are?"

"I'm Oh Sehun.Call me Sehun then it's okay"
    He grinned.

We have a normal conversation that other people had.He is kind and nice.Not like Jungkook, that little brat!

●●●●●●■■■■■★★★★★♥♥♥♥♥

~No Point Of  View~

     Later that, SeJin decided to search for Jungkook.She felt a little bit guilty and went to ask for his forgiveness.It is her fault though that both of them are fighting real bad.She made her way to the library to find him because that is the place where he could be found, the place that he always hangout.
     She put her hand on the edge of the door and took a quick glance.No one seems to be found in the library.
"Where is he now?"
    Later, someone approaches her from behind.
"What are you doing here?"
   She spun around and saw Jungkook.
" I..I want to apologize.Back then, I was being so rude to you. I'm sorry"

" I know you aren't sincere about it.Don't have to ask for my forgiveness anymore because I won't forgive you though."
   He exclaimed.
"What? lately you want me to aplogize so bad but now you won't forgive me? tch! Ok FINE!"

  She stopped for a while infront of him and brushes her shoulder against him.
"Eissh! you know what you deserve!"
   He pissed off.

●●●●●●■■■■■■★★★★★♥♥♥♥♥♥

    On one particular good day, SeJin walked to home around 3 p.m in the evening.Suddenly she heard a yell from the bushes.She stopped and stumbled a blue bagpack was laid on the ground.She rushes to it and found another school uniform jacket thrown away.
    She walked a little closer and saw Jungkook was bleeding to death as he lied weakly on the ground, tightly shut his eyes.
"Jungkook...!!!"

    She panicked and kneel next to him, shaking his body off but still won't budge nor move.She grabbed her bottle and poured the water on his face.He coughed and slowly loosened his eyes.
"W..what happened to you? Who beat you up?!!"
  She questioned.

  He didn't responded and took a last gaze on SeJin and shut his eyes again.
"Ya! wake up! Jungkook!"

   SeJin asked for help but people ignored her.Few people passed by the bushes but the spot was totally unnoticeable by other people.
   She help him to stand up by wrapping his right arm around her neck.
"hang on Jungkook, grab my waist tight"
   She demand.

   She clenched her teeth, bearing the pain of Jungkook weight.Even he is fit but his weight is a big difference  that his height, but managed to lifted him up.
  Then, a quick thought bothered her mind. 
" where should I bring him?"

"what should I do? where should I bring him to?"
    She realised that she has a really big problem now.Her mind blank and confused, her body froze as she stand still.
"my house.."
    She stated.

     Her body sweats pretty bad, helping the maniac that she often fights.She arrived at home with him.She gently put him down outside and entered from the back door, sneaking in silently.

    The door squeaked and the house seems empty.
"Mom? Dad?"
   She yelled but no answers remained.Hopefully, her parents aren't at home that time.She sighed heavily and mumbled to herself.
"What a relief!"
  
   She bring up Jungkook to her room, gently lied him down on the bed.He shivered as he nearly death already.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

★Working on for the next chapter!!★

-SKYG-