Chapter Fourteen 14

You're Only Mine

 HIS arms tightly placed around her body,giving her a big warm hug. She shocked seeing him in this kind of condition. And still,they did not spoke up and froze on their position.
"I..I'm here Jungkook. Are you okay? What happened?"
   She pull away the hug and laid her palm on his forehead.
"Gosh,you are really sick now.."
"I'll be fine.."
   He protested.
"No, you really have to-"
   He cut off her line and grabbed her hand,helding them tightly. She was still curious what Jungkook want to say but the words did not come out. He silently sighed and continued.
"I.. I actually..have something to say..to you"
   She met his gaze and waited for him to proceed his words but, suddenly the door squeaked as Taehyung came up to check on.
"You're finally awake.. I worried a lot about you..Sorry if I burdened your friend."
   He exclaimed,reffering to SeJin.
"No,it's fine.."
   She gave out a smile to him and look to Jungkook again.
"Hyung,you shouldn't called her! She was about to go to her school trip.."
   Jungkook said but in a weak tone.
"I'm sorry"
"Let's bring him to hospital..His fever is quite serious"
   He shook his head..
"No I don't want to go to hospital.. I won't"
   Jungkook demanded.
"But.. you..-"
"Don't worry I'll be fine.."

●●●●■■■■★★★★♥♥♥♥

    The Next Three Days, Jungkook was fully cured.. SeJin did told her parents that she left the school trip but their respons are positive. It seems like they didn't even bothered about it because they were just too busy working on for the engagement that has been confirmed as soon as the trip was over. She was lying weakly on the bed,waiting for someone to call her. She soon received a message from the one that she knows,Jungkook.

'Maybe this afternoon I will go to your house.. Just wait for me okay?'

  She jumped out of her bed and mumbled,
"Why he want to come here?"
  Yet,she was curious as her mind was puzzled by the message that she received lately. A few hours later, the door bell rang. She quickly ran to catch up the front door. No one was in the house except for her. Her mom and dad were still working so the silence took over the house. She was all locked in her room, doing worthless thing.
  She knows that it is surely must be Jungkook. As she unlocked it, she stumbled SeHun stoods there,waiting for her.
"Se...SeHun..What are you doing here?"
  She stuttered.
"Good Evening.."
  He widely grinned.
  She was nervous seeing him,terrified if he suddenly bursts into anger. She did not even dared to say a word. 
"Aren't you going to let me in?"
  He questioned.
  She fake a smile and quickly respons to his words.
" s..sure,come in"

   SeJin led him to the living room. Both of them settled down on the sofa,facing each other.
"You should not leave the trip.. Everything can be found there. Amazing!"
  He stated.
  She was quite shocked,she thought that he was gonna be mad about her leaving the trip but he didn't.
" I know..I should not leave it.."
  Then,he reach out something from his pocket and took out a small box.
"Here, I bought you a simple gift"
  She accepted it but hesitated to opened it,still wondering what kind of stuff inside it.
"Just open it and you will know"
  He said.
  Yes,she opened it and stumbled a necklace with her name engraved on it.
"It's beautiful.. Thanks"
  She smiled.
"Actually, I thought you were gonna get mad.. but you didn't"
  She cleared.
"I am but it is your choice.Anyway, I came here just to give you this. I have to go now."
  He demand before he make his way out of the house.
  She was relief that he did not release his anger to her.She took a deep breath and wondered.
"Yeah, why would he get mad? It's just a simple thing"
  Her inner voice said.

     Walking out of SeJin's house,Sehun accidently met Jungkook,that also heading the same way as him. Jungkook did not noticed him yet but he stopped beside him and patted his shoulder. He look around,wondering where does the pat came from,then began to noticed Sehun was right next to him.
"Long time no see, I thought you were sick huh?"
  Sehun exclaimed with a smirk on his face.
"I am sick right now."
  He simply replied,trying to ignored Sehun's word.
"By the way, I really want to talk something to you. I bet you still didn't know about this."
  Sehun said.
  Jungkook didn't really want to talk to him but he was also curious about it.
"What is it?"

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
  ★ Sorry if I updated to late..haha because I was busy and I can't use my tab to write it..My brother kept on interrupting me..By the way, Thanks For Reading!!★

♡SkYg♡