Chapter Seven 7

You're Only Mine

     SEJIN rushed to take the first aid kit and treated him gently.
"hey, are you okay Jungkook?"
     She questioned as Jungkook opened his eyes slowly.
"Wh..where am I?"
     He whispered.
"You're in my house Don't worry you'll be fine"

"Wh..why I'm here? get me out of here!"
    He yelled as he get off the bed, putting too much pressure on his injured leg.
"Jungkook! you're not okay! you bleed to death already! stop moving!"
    She stopped him.But he became stubborn and ignored her.
"get out of my way!!"

   He harshly pushed her aside,
"Yah! you idiot! What if you faint again? if it wasn't me, who would help you?"
   She shouted and tightened a grip around his wrist.He turned and meet her gaze.
"It's none of your business"
   He shouted again and loosened her grip.She got pushed again harshly but this time she fell down.
"my leg!!"

    She yelled in pain as she rubbed it gently.Jungkook noticed amd stopped.He saw SeJin hurted and ran to her.
"I..I'm sorry I didn't mean to-"
   He stuttered by his own words.
"After you hurted yourself, you planned to hurt me too? Now satisfied?"
    She looked up to him with anger.
"You are really stupid!!"

    He panicked and ran out of the house, even he is injured pretty bad, he ignored the pain and left her dumbfounded on the floor.She yelled for his name but he felt guilty towards her.He couldn't faced her and rushes out.

●●●●●●■■■■■■★★★★★★♥♥♥♥♥
   

      On the next day, SeJin as usual attend to school.Her leg is fully recovered after the incident.She still quite felt weird why Jungkook just ran away like that, not even saying any word.
      She was sitting on her seat, wondering why her seatmate Jungkook still did not come.She noticed his bag was there but he dissapear. 
"Is he okay now?"
     She had a quick thought on her mind.
    
     She made her way to the library to search for him but he wasn't there.The same thing happened as if she was searching for the bracelet.
"If I was Jungkook, where would I go to relaxed my mind?"

    She snapped her finger.
"Rooftop!!"