Chapter Fifteen 15

You're Only Mine

RUSHING to her home, he knocked on the door, anticipating for a clear answer from her. What Sehun told him really startled him which make his tongue sealed. SeJin heard a few knocks on the door and catch up for the front door. She unlocked it and stumbled Jungkook was standing there,exhausting as if he was chased by a dog.
"Why didn't you tell me? Why didn't you tell me SeJin? Is it true?"
   She was still puzzled what he is trying to say.
"Wh..what do you mean?"
"You are going to engage soon. You know that?"
   He claimed as his eyes seriously laid on hers.
   Her eyes widely opened as her jaw dropped, wondering how did he knows about it.
"Ho..how did you-"
"So it is true? You really going to do it?"
  She slightly nodded and continued.
"Yes. And I'm sorry because I hide all this from you."
  Hearing to her clear statement made his heart broke into pieces. He don't know why does he felt pain on his heart as if something was stabbed through it. He still did not want to believe the reality that the one he like is going to engage soon,with someone else,with another man.
Yes, Jungkook actually like her since then. He also did not realised about it until he met with Sehun lately,having a long conversation.

Back to....

"What is it?"
   Yet, Sehun did not hesitated to tell him.
"SeJin, you like her right? But you don't know that she is going to engage soon. You heard that? She Is GOING TO ENGAGE SOON,SOON!"
  He said in a threatning tone.
  That time,he felt as if the world stops,only he was the only one moving. He was speechless by Sehun words. Before Sehun could proceed,he hastily ran away from him and headed to her house.
•••••••••

"Please,don't do it..Don't agreed with all this"
  Jungkook protested,not wanting her to left him.
"B..But I have to Jungkook. I don't want to do all of this. I was forced."
  She said in a weak tone as if her spirit was all gone.
"Stay by my side,SeJin..Don't leave me. I need you"
" Why me? why you always need me? You have any other friend in this world, but-"
"It's because I like you! I really like you! Why are you so slow to think about it? Then the kiss that we had in the rainy day, It proves that I'm really in love with you! Why you did not realised about my deep feeling?!"
  He confessed but in anger feeling. Blaming her slow mind that doesn't even think about his deep heart,feeling that he had towards her.

  She was all left speechless, her minds was overwhelmed by the words that he said. She actually did not noticed all of this. It was right, why wasn't she thinking about all of this?.
She did not managed to move nor speak.Her eyes met him as her body completely froze. Meanwhile he also didn't expected to confess in that kind of way.
"I will punch you now! You can back out of you want,or my fist will reach on your face"
  He warned.. Was he really going to punch her?.She was still standing cluless as if a doll was placed infront of him., not listening to his words.
"One, two,three.."
  There it goes,he swung his fist aiming to landed on her face but then, he quickly grabbed her and gently laid a kiss on her lips, wrapping his arms around her slim waist. They shared another kiss but this time it was a real one than they had before..
"I hope that you will not forget this one"
  He said between his kiss as he began to made the kiss deeply passion.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

★Sorry if this kinda lame and short.. hope you understand what do I wrote..haha I'm afraid if readers did not get what I tried to explain..★

I actually dont even know whats with the punching thingy...hahaha pabo!>_<
♡SkYg♡