Chapter Sixteen 16

You're Only Mine

  STANDING on her spot,not moving nor talk, he began to pulled away the kiss as their gazes met. He glanced on her with a serious look as a smirk grew on his face,chuckling on her cute reaction.
" I... I thought you were going to count till ten..."
   She took a deep breath and wiped her lips with her palm.
"What? you are really-"
    He heavily sighed, getting annoyed by her words that didn't expected to come out.
" Your mind is seriously slow.. Lulululu"
    Then,he grabbed her right hand and placed it on his chest.
"My heart only can beat fast when I am with you"
    She deeply touched by his words that no one ever said to her before. She slowly began to snapped her mind from the awkward feelings that she had, clearing .
" Y..You should go back home now.. If my parents see us, I could be dead right away."

   He grinned widely, giving out the bestest smile to her and bid goodbye to her,making his way out of the house. Eventhough both of them only spent their conversation infront of the door, he satisfied and happily jumped.. Later,he received a message from her. He didn't hesitated to open it and read.

'I will think about the engagement okay?'
   Again, the excitement feeling of him really reach the point. It feels as if his heart could explode anytime,dying from the happiness.

●●●●●■■■■■★★★★★♥♥♥♥♥♥

   The Day has finally comes, SeJin was dressing up in her room,waiting for the time to meet her future husband that she often thinks of. Who could possibly it be? she wondered as she spun infront of the mirror,feeling satisfied about her looks. Her mind was totally puzzled and blank, hesitated to do it or not. Nervous feeling overwhelmed her body,thinking of Jungkook's condition. He called her many times but she is not ready to answered her phone. She did not want him to know about the day,because she know that he would get hurt.
   Soon, mom came up to her room to fetch her up. She entered the car and headed to the restaurant where the man waited. Later, she safely arrived and sit on her seat properly. It seems like the man hasn't come yet.
  By motivating herself made her more confident. Then, a man came up to her but she still did not realised. She slowly rosed her chin up and found a man, a familiar man.
"S.. Sehun.."
  She stuttered, eyes were widely opened and puzzled why he was there.
"Nice to meet you, Han SeJin."
   He grinned.
"You look beautiful today"

  Absolutely, her mind finally get to think what was happening. Sehun will be her husband. She was completely speechless, not expecting that the one who would be her husband is someone that she closed to.
"This cannot be happening.."
  Her inner voice thought.

   Mom,dad and Mr Oh came up and found they already meet each other. Sehun settled dowm next to her meanwhile their parents were infront of them,having a long conversation.
"Next week is already confirmed right?"
  Mr Oh questioned.
  Her parents agreed as they nodded their head.
"Yes.. as well as we planned.."
  She still cannot believe the reality that she was going to engage with him. What about Jungkook then? Is she just gonna leave him like that? deeply in pain?.

   SeJin excused herself to the ladies room. She really need some space to figured it all out. She took a deep breath and look on her reflection on the mirror.
"SeJin, think think!"
   She thought,motivating herself.
"I cannot do this.. I can't! I don't love him! I only thought him as my friend,bestfriend.."
  She then grabbed the necklace that Sehun gave her from her handbag and stared on it for a little while.
"I'm.. sorry.."

    Reaching out for her phone in the bag, she dialed Jungkook's number and called it. She managed to ask for his help.
"Jungkook.. you gotta help me. Take me away..I won't gonna do it.. I refused to do it. You are right.."
  Meanwhile Jungkook,who is listening was quite confused what she was talking about,suddenly just did it as her greeting words. 
"Hey, are you okay? What's wrong? I'm really worried about you.. I called you but-"
   Before he could finish his line, she cut in.
"Help me just for this one..Okay? please come by at Blinky Restaurant..NOW.!! I will explain later"

  Of Course, he was worried and rushed to Blinky Restaurant by the motorcycle. It was Taehyung hyung bike but since he was at home, he let Jungkook ride it because it looks like an urgent thing came up. As soon as he arrived, he wondered around to search for her.She also began to noticed that he already arrived and hastily ran up to him.
"You okay? Wha..What happened?"
  He questioned worriedly.
"We should go now.. They might see us"

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

★Woohooo!! Done! working on  for next chappie.. sorry for the short one..Thanks For Reading!!★

♡SkYg♡