Chapter Nine 9

You're Only Mine

  JUNGKOOK safely arrived at his home. He unlocked the door and began to notice that his friend was still not at home. He live in the same small apartment as his hyung, Taehyung.
    He put his bag on the desk and lied his body on the soft bed. Later, he ended up by sleeping because it was a long day for him, too much hard and tiring already.

●●●●●
Don't hurt my son! Get out of my house now!"
    A woman shouted as she defend a boy behind her from a man.
"No, I'm gonna take him from you! Step aside!!"

    The man was holding a knife. He tried to grab the boy but failed and accidently stabbed the woman's stomache. He even startled by his own move and just watched her slowly losing conciousness, crying for help.
  The boy saw her mother was horribly bleeding.
" Eomma.."
   He softly cried.

   Before the man could grabbed him, his mother managed to said her last words to the boy and wrapped her arms around the man's legs.
"Jungkook-ah, RUN!"
   Even she said that in a real slow tone, he did not hesitated to run for his life. The man smacked her face as soon as he reached his temper. 
"Let go of me!" 
  He yelled.
  Again, the woman was in a real pain. She moaned as her body settled down on the hard ground, deep breaths were taken before she closed her eyes.
●●●●●

"Eo..Eomma!! Eomma!!"

  Jungkook was sweating badly as he yelled for his mom name. He didn't know that it all was a dream. He got startled as soon as someone grabbed his arm.
"L..let go of me!! You killed my momm!!"

" hey, hey, are you okay Jungkook? Wake up, wake up!"
   A voice of a man has woken up Jungkook. He then finally realised that it all was a nightmare, a nightmare about his past, his terrifying life. He saw his hyung expression was quite worried.
"Are you okay?"
   Taehyung asked.
    He was also new to all of this. He never seen Jungkook's condition like that.
"I'm fine, don't worry hyung. It's just a dream..A bad dream.."

●●●●●■■■■■★★★★♥♥♥♥♥

   A man appeared but SeJin did not recognized who it was. She walked closer to take a closer look until she fully recognized him.
"SeHun?"
  She mumbled to herself.

  He ran to her in a black suit. Everything was all in white and blank. Only SeJin and Sehun were exist. A music of opera suddenly got played as soon as Sehun faced her.
" Would you dance with me?" 
   He exclaimed and offered a hand.
   She grinned and reached for his hand. "sure"

   She rosed her chin to meet his gaze but SeHun dissapeared right away. She stumbled Jungkook was all covered in blood and looking worriedly on her.
"SeJin-ah...I'm sorry, Sehun is dead.."

●●●●●

    Her eyes widely opened as her body shivered. She was having another weird dream about these two mens, Jungkook and SeHun. 
"Why? what is the meaning of this dream? Sehun died? Jungkook covered in blood? He killed Sehun?"
  She wondered as she cupped her cheeks with her own palms.
"No way, it just maybe a nightmare..Nothing bad gonna happen right?"
 

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

★ This chapter might be quiet confusing but later, the truth will be revealed..haha by the way, Thanks For Reading Guys..>_< I will keep this story slow so that the readers might get curious..keke..Sorry if this is quite short too..

감사합니다..

♡ SkYG ♡