chapter 8

A Reason To Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suzy glance at the clock on the wall, Myungsoo is really late today. She keeps changing the TV channel but none catch her attention. She worried about him. Since yesterday she keeps praying for Myungsoo successful. To be honest she doesn’t know why she feels concern about it, maybe after see how hardworking Myungsoo is with his work she wants to support him.

Her stomach suddenly makes some noise and she realizes she still doesn’t eat anything since she got home. She pours hot water in her ramen cup and brings glass of milk to the living room. While enjoying her ramen Suzy still thinking about Myungsoo.

“Aish….What wrong with me” She put down the ramen cup on the table and drink some milk. Usually she would finish eat it already, but today seems dry to eat the ramen.

After a few minutes, a sound of car being park at in front of her house make Suzy get up from the sofa. “It must be him” She quickly opens the front door and greets Myungsoo with a smile as she saw him get out from the car.

“Hey…” Myungsoo surprise saw Suzy standing in front of the door.See the way she smiling to him, his mouth slowly draw a smile.

"Welcome home Myunggy"

"I'm home Suzy"

They walk in to the house and Myungsoo quickly sit on the sofa. He saw a cup of ramen on the table. Suzy take a sit next to him.

“Did you just eat?” Myungsoo look at Suzy.

Suzy nod her head “Yeah…”

“It still much in it” Myungsoo look at the ramen that look like she barely eat it “Your ramen already soaked”

“Yeah… It seems like I have no appetite to eat”

“Wae? Do you not feeling well” Myungsoo quickly put his hand on Suzy forehead

Suzy softly push his hand away “Aniya…I’m fine…”

“You want me to cook something for you?”  He smile softly

Suzy frown, she tried to read Myungsoo expression since he got back. How with his conference? Did he make it? Does the funder accept his plan? But she doesn’t know how to describe his feeling right. He doesn’t look happy and doesn’t look sad either.

“Have you heard about Omu-rice?”

Suzy raise her eyebrows “Omi-rice?” she shook her head.

Myungsoo chuckles “Omu-rice is a Japanese name for omelette rice” He quickly search for omu-rice picture in the internet “here look at it. It’s look delicious right?”

Suzy move closer to him to look at the picture “Yes…It makes me hungry” She turn to look at Myungsoo and Myungsoo also do the same. They both realize that their face is too close to each other.

Flustered, Suzy quickly pull some distant between herself and myungsoo.

Myungsoo just look away when he realize that, hide his embarrassed face. His heart skip beat.

For a moment, silent settles between them.

“I-I go change first and start to cook” Myungsoo get up and walk to his room.

“O-okay”

Ugh Suzy what are you doing? Suzy rub her face, she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter