Chapter 15 Ego maniac

A Reason To Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author Note : HAHA okay, everyone not happy with the last Update, They NEED DRAMA but don't worry I don't like dramas too and fortunate for you that I don't know how to write angst story because I can't, wrote something painful make me sad too so... I said No to angst and this update for make up to you. Sorry for make you sad readers >.<

 

Krystal wait patiently for Suzy to opens the door; she knew something was happen when she called her this morning. She knew that Suzy was crying from her voice and the fact that she doesn’t show up at work for two days and that’s make her worried.

The door slowly opens and reveals Suzy. Krystal mouth opens when she saw how horrible Suzy look now, her hair is in mess, her eyes puffed from crying. Her nose and cheeks are in red colour. She’s look very pale and ill.

“Oh my god Suzy, are you alright?” She quickly walk toward her and give her hug, Suzy wrap her hands tightly around Krystal. She shook her head; she’s not going to lie to her, she feel worst since the day Myungsoo left her. Her eyes start to get wet again, slowly the tears fall on her cheeks.

“Let’s get inside” Krystal pull her to the couch and they sit next to each other.

Krystal let Suzy to calm herself first before asking her what actually happens. Krystal eyes roaming at the living room, and there’s a no Myungsoo. So her problem definitely related to him she assume.

“Suzy…” Krystal put her hand on Suzy hands “What happen?”

Suzy fidgeting doesn’t know how to explain it to Krystal and she feels ashamed.

“I-I don’t know how to explain what happen Soojung, the only thing that I know that I felt hurt and broken”

Krystal squeezes her hands “I know it’s hard for you but you have to explain it to me from the beginning, if you wouldn’t I can’t help you Su…” Krystal gently swipe Suzy hair from her face and tucked it behind her ear.

“I make a mistake, I mean we make a mistake” Suzy paused “I don’t know what happen to me Soojung, I was drunk and….” She trailed off.

Krystal peers at her, she doesn’t understand what is she trying to say to her to be honest but she tried her best to pick up “By ‘we’ this you mean between you and Myungsoo?”

Suzy nodded.

Krystal eyes wide opens “By mistake do you mean you kiss or?”

Suzy look at her “Both…” she said quietly.

Krystal doesn’t know if she wants to laugh or cry, for goodness sake. They both are married couple and kisses and have its normal for them. Why this two so bloody big headed ego maniac? she thoughts.

“Why it’s a mistake?” she ask innocently try to fake it that she doesn’t understand that even though she know how Suzy felt about it, she already told her for a hundreds time that she doesn’t love him and him doesn’t love her but she know that Myungsoo and Suzy just be some complete idiot who afraid to confess their own feeling, but wait now she felt bad for herself because she also doesn’t wants to confess her real feeling to Hoya.

Krystal sighs without realizes it and make Suzy frowns. She clears and asks her again the same question.

Suzy put her legs on the cough close to her chest and hugged her knee “Of course it’s a mistake, you know that we don’t act like a marriage couple. He doesn’t love me, that why it’s a mistake Soojung. He doesn’t love me. We just friend, roommate or something”

Krystal raised her brows “So he doesn’t love you but you love him?”

“I-i…I don’t know”

That’s a great start, she don’t know if she love him or not that means she like him; Krystal thoughts.

“So if he doesn’t love you, can you explain the kiss? Did he kiss you first?”

Suzy shook her head “No… I kissed him first”

“Wow…” Krystal surprised “I never knew you have that side Su” Krystal teasing.

Suzy glare at her “Shut up” but somehow she laugh at her; it’s her first laugh since Myungsoo left her.

Krystal smiles “Suzy, I know that you wouldn’t admit it but I know for sure that you already care for him”

Suzy pouts and Krystal continue “Don’t you dare to denied it”

Suzy bit her lips “Hmm, I know. I won’t deny it” Suzy sighs “I realizes it when he storm out from this house, he brings his clothes and he just walk pass me” her eyes start to watering again “I know it actually my fault. I ask him to leave me alone and I said to him that I don’t want to see his face”

Krystal pats Suzy shoulder

“I don’t mean to said it to him, I-I just afraid to be honest. I feel ashamed of myself. I don’t know how to face him and then I easily blame him even though I’m the one who kissed him first”

Krystal hugged her “Go find him Suzy”

Suzy shook her head “I don’t know where he went and I feel ashamed to go to his mother house look like this and if I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter