Chapter 25 -The End-

A Reason To Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note : OH MY GOD!, it finished at last. I felt like want to crying...."Sobs Sobs" I don't really sastified with the ending though... Felt like I want to add some more but I think... I had enough... I want to move on from this story so please don't asked me to for a sequel >.< Because this chapter already include Sequel. I had fun, Thank you so much for supporting me until the end, I remember all my loyal readers. I love you, thank you so much for the patients waiting for me to update, enduring my awful grammar. Thank you so much. You guys are the best! I starting new story with title "Happiness" Please check it out.

 

“Omma… I want pwincess on my cake pwease”

The four year old girl said while watching her mother piping her cakes. Her dark brown eyes gave her mother puppy eyes that makes Suzy laughed.

“Sure dear, anything for the birthday girl” Suzy kissed her forehead lightly and continue decorate the cake.

“Please do Omma a favour Myra, can you call appa for me?”

She nodded her head and walked out from the kitchen to look for her father. There’s a crowds in her house now since they will celebrate her birthday party.

“Look, it’s the birthday girl. Come here dear” Her grandmother called. Myra immediately walked to her and her grandmother lift her.

“I need look for Appa, omma need Appa help in the kitchen” She said hugging her grandmother.

“Ahh…. I see” Her grandmother quickly put her down and Myra searching for her father in the living room.

When she saw him, she immediately called him “Appa!”

Myungsoo smiled when his daughter called him. She really looks alike like her mother, long wavy hair and her eyes round like her mother.

“Oh…here my little girl” He immediately lift her up.

“Omma need you” She said.

“She did?” Myungsoo looks at his friends.

“I’ll be right back” he said and walked to the kitchen with Myra in his hand.

When he saw his wife decorating the cakes, he put Myra down and approaches his wife slowly and s his arm around her waist.

“Oh!” Suzy startled.

Myungsoo chuckled, even Myra laughed with him when her mother yelps.

Suzy eyes narrowed. “Myunggy, I almost ruined the cake!” she hit his arms playfully.

“Sorry…” he kissed her cheeks “Myra said you need help”

Suzy nodded “Yes… What do you think of this cake?”

Myungsoo scanned the cakes and nodded his head “It’s beautiful, is that princess Myra on the cake” Myungsoo gasped as he teased his daughter and Myra laughing.

“No, that just pwincess. It’s not me” She said.

“Really? So you’re not princess Myra?” His daughter shook her head.

“I’m just Myra” she grinned.

Myungsoo looked at Suzy. “Our daughter such a humble person, I wondering what our second daughter would like” He patted Suzy womb and Suzy just laughed.

“We still not sure what the gender was”

Myungsoo shook his head. “It’s definitely girl, I guess Myra correctly and this time her name will be Anya”

Suzy groans “Not again Myunggy. I don’t like Anya”

“The baby going to be a girl?” Myra interrupt, her eyes widen “I thoughts it’s a boy!” She exclaims and she crossed her arms “I want a little brother” She tugging her mother shirt “Please Omma, make it boy… I want boy”

Suzy sighed and glared at her husband. “Myra, we can’t choose what’s the gender will be. Beside, why won’t you want a girl? You will have little sister who can share the same interest with you”

She shook her head. “No.. Aunt Soojung had a girl and she keeps taking my doll”

Suzy chuckled “It’s called sharing dear. You play together with Yeeun, sharing some of your toys with her are a kind thing to do. Be nice to her, you’re her Unnie” Her mother patted her head.

Myra Shrugs.

“Okay, let’s bring the cake outside. It’s time to cut your cake”

 

 

The party went well, Myra playing with Soojung and Hoya daughter Yeeun and sharing her doll with her. Suzy smiled, glad that her daughter listens to her.

“She growing up to fast”

Krystal put her hand around Suzy shoulder.

“I know right… It seems like just yesterday I had her”

Krystal smiled, rubbing her own stomach.

It’s funny when she announced that she pregnant with second child, Suzy also said the same thing to her and on the same month.

“Have you told Myungsoo that you already knew the baby gender?”

Suzy shook her head “No… I don’t want burst his bubbles. He think it’s gonna be a girl again and he want to called her ANYA.” Suzy nose wrinkled.

Krystal laughed. “He wrong this time”

Suzy smiled. “I’m glad that he wrong this time”

“You’re cooking skilled getting better and better Suzy”

Suzy shrugs. “You think so? I need to thanks Youngji for that, she’s a great teacher”

Krystal nodded. “Oh… of course I remember her back then in collage. She was your roommate right? Why she quit though? She will be a great nurse”

Suzy smiled amusedly. “She s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter