Chapter 10

A Reason To Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suzy sits on the sofa pouting, Myungsoo sit next to her and grinning. They just arrive home together from the double date with Hoya and Krystal.

“Stop smiling, it’s annoys me”

Myungsoo cover with his right hands “I’m sorry if I make you feels annoys” He hides his smiles.

“Put your records on is my jam, I should nailed it. That machine is broke. I suppose get 100 points not 99 points”

Suzy folded her arms. Her forehead wrinkles as she furrowed her eyebrows.

Myungsoo touch Suzy’s forehead gently “That wrinkles will stay there if you keep making that face”

Suzy push Myungsoo hands away and she sighing “I hate to lose”

Myungsoo chuckles “Do you remember when that day you’re late for school and the teacher punish the entire student to recite a poem in English?”

“You saw me?” Suzy eyes wide opens

“Yeah, coincidently I was walking to the teacher’s room and saw you there” Myungsoo looks at Suzy who is now looking at him too “I thought, let’s laugh at her for being late and being punish, but at the time it’s was your time to recite the poem” He chuckles and continue “I was dumbfounded when I heard you recite the Corinne Bailey’s lyrics song”

Suzy face turns red “And the song is Put your records on” she mumbles.

Myungsoo nods

“Thank god the teachers letting me go… I guess he never heard Corrine Bailey’s song” Suzy laugh as she remembering the past “How can you remember something so small like that” Suzy tilt her head to looks at Myungsoo.

“It’s too memorable to forget, and I always remember the confident face of yours”

“Confident? What are you talking about? I was totally blank that time and all I was remember is that song because I keep plays it on my mp3 player”

Myungsoo smiles and shrugs,

Suzy look at the clock on the wall, it’s already past midnight.

“Shouldn’t we go to sleep?” Suzy yawns as she asks Myungsoo.

“We should, it’s already late and you have works to tomorrow right?” Myungsoo get up from the sofa.

“Don’t you?” she asks him back.

“No… I taking a day off tomorrow”

“Why?” Suzy curious “Are you not feeling well?”

“Ani, I just have something to do tomorrow. Tomorrow is your morning shift right?”

Suzy nods her head “You remember?”

“Yeah….” Myungsoo answer shortly “I’m going to bed first. Good night Suzy”

“Good night Myunggy” Suzy smiles at him and she also get up and walks to her room.

 

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

 

“You and Myungsoo look awfully closer than I thought” Krystal nudges her.

Suzy look at Krystal “That’s because we already decide to be a good roommates to each other”

“Are you serious?” Krystal laugh

“Do you see me laughing? I’m damn serious Soojung” Suzy get up to the patient room and Krystal follow her.

“So… do you have feelings for him now? Since you are closer to him?”

“Don’t be ridiculous Soojung, I just respect him as my roommate now” Suzy respond to her as she inspect the patient.

“Even though yesterday you said he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter