Chapter 20 -cookies for everyone-

A Reason To Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N : Hi everyone, actually I suppose to publish this on Monday but I was at my in laws and then I remembered that I wrote my story in a piece of paper. I was working that time and suddenly the idea pop out and I don't bring my laptop. When I decide I want to write it back in the laptop I realize I left it at My mother house, and that is why the update is a little bit late. So here. Enjoy.

 

Suzy sat a bench in the Hospital ground, she decide taking her break outside since the weather so great today. Holding a paper cup of machine coffee she brings it near and take a sip. Even though the taste is so bad she still enjoys it. Everything seems so good since yesterday. It went very well for her; no it’s been an amazing week for her.

The kissed from Myungsoo yesterday night still lingers on , his soft lips on her lips. Reminds it make her heart flustered and blushed. Kim Myungsoo really is bad at words; NO he’s bad at expressing himself but when he talks about the others he did it well.

It’s really hard for Suzy to understand what he tried to say to her yesterday, but now she knowing his feelings well. She can’t stop smiling, she’s in love. This is insane but she really admit it that she is in love with Kim Myungsoo, she fall in love with her own husband, she fall in love with her ex-enemy the one that she really hate since she was nine.

But she still hoping that she will hear that he say that magic three words to her, and she also have courage to say it to him.

“STOP SMILING LIKE AN IDIOT”

Her thoughts snapped when a familiar voice interrupt her, Suzy immediately looks at the person who disturb her day dreaming.

“I’m not smiling” she frowns.

“Yes you did, everyone saw it” Krystal sit the empty spot beside her and peers at her.

Suzy snorted “Yeah…whatever”

Krystal stare at her amusedly “So, what happens between you two?”

“Nothing happens” Suzy lie and try to hide her flustered face.

“You may a big headed ego maniac Su, but you such a bad liar, you know that” Krystal exclaims.

Suzy huffed “We had a deal Soojung, if you confess your feeling and I will tell you”

“I did” Krystal muttered.

Suzy surprises and look at her “You did what?”

“Actually, he confessed his feeling to me first and I reciprocated” She smirks at her.

Suzy mouth gaped “Y-you did huh…” Her hand moves slowly to Krystal shoulder and give her a pats “You did good Soojung”

Krystal rolled her eyes “Okay, now tell me what happen between you and Myungsoo and don’t you dare lie to me because I saw both you at the river yesterday. Holding hand, talking sweetly and laughing sweetly together”

Suzy eyes widen “You saw us?” Damn! Did she saw that we kissed? Did she? “Is that all?”

“Yeah, Actually I want to spied on you but Hoya said we should focus on ‘us’” she smile widely.

“Oh…” Suzy feels relieved.

“So…?” Krystal looked at her.

Suzy raised her brows “Hmm… Well, what else to said when actions speak louder than words?”

Krystal eyes narrowed “What do you mean?” she asked her curiously.

Suzy rolled her eyes “I…. hmm… Well…” She bit her lips “The thing is…”

“Quit that, just tell me” she demands.

“Okay, fine. We had and kissed each other passionately” she said flustered “and yesterday at the bridge he seems like confess his feeling to me”

“He said he love you?”

Suzy shook her head quickly “No, No… He didn’t say that but his actions shows that he loves me”

Krystal sighed “Is that mean you didn’t say it either?”

Suzy nodded.

“God, you both are so hopeless”

Suzy huffed, crossed her hands around her chest “We are not hopeless” She pursed her lips.

“I just wondering, how you both flirting with each other” Krystal looks at Suzy sceptically “You know how to flirts right?” She smiles smugly, amused with her owns questions.

Suzy looked at her with annoyed face “Just because we didn’t said ‘I love you’ to each other like a normal couple doesn’t means we doesn’t know how to flirts with each other and it doesn’t means I don’t know how to seduce my own husband”

Krystal snorted, she closed to hold her laughter, Suzy looks at her with disbelief on her face “You tricked me!” she slapped Krystal thigh.

“Auch…! It’s hurt” She still giggling, her hands rubbing her thigh.

“You deserve it” Suzy get up and walks away from there, leaving Krystal who is still laughing. Krystal quickly chased after her and apologise to her but she stop when she felt her cell phone vibrate. Suzy shook her head and leave her when she saw Krystal smiling to her cell phone.

 

 

To: Krystal

From: Hoya

Hi sorry for disturb you if you’re busy, what are you doing?

 

To: Hoya

From: Krystal

Pfft, Hoya... I’m at work. I forgive U 4 disturb me.

 

To: Krystal

From: Hoya

So UR busy then?

 

To: Hoya

From: Krystal

I just had my lunch fyi and now just going

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter