Chapter 13 It just happens.

A Reason To Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So you still didn’t talk to him?” Suzy raise her eyebrow at Krystal who is now just took a sit beside her “No…” She replied and looking at Suzy.

“After what you told me the other day? It’s been four days Soojung. Just tell him” Suzy shook her head

“What? Now you being a love expert” Crossed her arms, Krystal scoff.

“I just saying….” Suzy huffed “That because I hate seeing you being hurt and I thought you expert in love!”

Krystal gave her a haughty stare “I am, It just that I being careful this time. I just want make sure that he felt the same way as I did”

“Then just told him how you really feel”

“It’s not that easy Su…”

Suzy rolled her eyes “Now you know how I felt, when you force me to admit my feeling”

“That’s different!” Krystal interjects.

Suzy peers at her, her fingers running in her hair, fixes her tousled hair “What is the different?”

Krystal huffed “You’re married and I’m not. We just date several times. I need commitment”

Suzy shook her head “Yah… I’m married because of my parents! I told you for hundred times! And we doesn’t love each other” Suzy sigh “Beside, it’s still early for you to talk about commitment when you just date him several times. Maybe he is serious about you”

Krystal puckered her lips “Maybe….”

Suzy pats Krystal hand “I think he is serious about you, He’s a nice guy. Just give him a chance first and be his real girlfriend”

Krystal sigh “Fine… I’ll give him a chance and what about you? Will you give your husband a chance?”

Suzy glare at her “We are talking about you, not me you silly”

“You will be regret Suzy if you not admit your feeling sooner”

Suzy rolled her eyes “Shut it…”

Krystal just laugh “So, today is your birthday and it’s our off day! Let’s get some party”

“Party? Are you insane?” Suzy chuckles.

“Why not? I begged Nael for change our off day. So that we can celebrate your birthday together” Krystal put her hand on Suzy shoulder “Let’s go for karaoke”

Suzy just nodded.

 

<><><<>><><>

 

Suzy got home and saw Myungsoo sitting on the sofa, he had book in his left hand and he is wearing glasses.

“Hi…” Suzy said to him

Myungsoo put down the book that he is holding and look at Suzy is now sitting next to her.”Hi, how is your day?”

Suzy chuckles “Exhausted, Soojung force me to sing a lot of song today” Suzy eyes fall on the wine that on the table “pampering yourself?” She asks.

Myungsoo look at her with his eyebrows raise “Yeah, mind to join me?”

Suzy give it a thought before answer him, she a little bit drunk too since she also drink some a bottle alcohol with Soojung “Hmm, Why not? I’ll go take some short shower first and I will come back”

Myungsoo nodded his head.

Suzy quickly go inside her bedroom and take off her clothes to get some shower. After a short shower, she quickly wears her nightgown and combs her wet hair. Suzy quickly get out from her room and sit next to Myungsoo. She saw that Myungsoo already prepare a new glass for her.

Myungsoo pour her some wine “Thanks” Suzy take the glass and drink some.

“It’s good”

Myungsoo just smile, he take a glance at her with corner of his eyes while drink the wine. Myungsoo smiles when notice that the necklace still on her neck. She wears a blue nightgown,  it’s not a y gown but it’s reveals her hands, collarbone and her y long legs.

She’s now more comfortable with him to wear such gown in front of him.

“What are you reading?” Suzy take the book that on the table, she chuckles when she saw the book cover “Harry Potter? Really Myunggy?”

Myungsoo laugh “It’s a gift from Sungyeol, and it’s definitely better than the movie”

“I hate J.K Rowling for killed one of the twins” Suzy nose wrinkles.

“Indeed, they are my favourite character other than Snape”

Suzy scoff “Snape? Snape is your favourite character?” Shook her head and put the book on the table.

Myungsoo laugh “He’s a nice guy”

Suzy look at him and Myungsoo look at her too.

“What?” he ask and Suzy just shook her head “Nothing, I think I drunk”

“Do you want to stop and get some rest?”

Suzy shook her head again “No… Tomorrow is night shift, I can pampered myself too”

“Then… ” Myungsoo chuckles and pour more wine in her glass. “Let’s play 10 questions”

Suzy raise her eyebrows “10 question?” Suzy nodded her head

“I’ll ask first then” Myungsoo thinking some question “Where is yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter