Chapter 16- I care -

A Reason To Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author Note : Damn, it's different what I want it suppose to be but I hopefully you enjoy this chapter.

 

Suzy take slice of pizza, her eyes still on the television. Krystal sit next to her, she decide that she will company her tonight.

“By the way Soojung, how did you know that something happen to me?” She asks her.

Still chewing her pizza Krystal answer her “Actually I already suspect something happen this morning from your voice but I assume that you are really not feeling well but right after my shift is finish Hoya called me to check on you because Myungsoo ask him too”

Suzy eyes wide opens “Myungsoo asks Hoya to call you to make sure that I’m alright?”

Krystal nodded “Now you believe me that he really love you?”

Suzy shook her head “Here we go again, Myungsoo is the one who told me himself that he has someone that he really love and that person definitely not me Soojung”

Krystal narrowed her eyes “Ugh… I’m so tired explain all this thing too you, why don’t you snooping his stuff and look for proof”

“W-what?!” Suzy bewildered “Snooping his stuff? Are you insane?”

Krystal rolled her eyes “Search his stuff and look for proof” She smiles sneakily.

This is a bad thing to do but she needed an answer and Myungsoo not here to give her one.

Suzy peers at her “Fine….” She gets up and walks to Myungsoo room. She opens his door and look around his room.

The bed well made, his room is very neat. Suzy walk toward his shelves, Myungsoo really like to read. He got many of books. She walks to his study desk. On the desk he has calendar, on tenth marked her birthday and two day ago he marked it with ‘outstation’. Suzy frowns. There’s a camera beside the calendar, she remembers Myungsoo always with his camera in school and that explains where he got her embarrassing photos. There’s nothing that out of ordinary on his study desk except their wedding photo.

Suzy held the photo; she didn’t even put their wedding photo in her room. She smiles and put back to it place.

Suzy open the drawer and saw a diary, she take it out.

Okay, this is bad ideas. It’s not nice to read someone diary. But a little peek won’t hurt right? She thoughts.

She’s open it but there’s nothing on it, nothing extra ordinary but she stop flipping the pages when saw a poems written on it.

I’m right in front of you, just look at me.

Suzy frowns, did he wrote this himself?

I tried to catch your attention, so look at me.

Suzy put back the diary in the drawer and she opens the second drawer.

She paused, surprised with what she just saw.

She seen her own pictures in it, she take it. There’s a lot of it. Suzy walk to the bed and sit down at the edge and starts looking at her own photo.

There’s a picture when she go to the camp, she was smiling happily with her friends, there’s a pictures when she was crying for watching the school theatre, its Romeo and Juliet play but it still sad for her. There’s a picture when she angry at Krystal, she remember that day when Krystal ditch her to date her loser ex-boyfriend. There’s a picture when she immersed in painting, her own face look so calm and in peace.

Myungsoo has all her embarrassing pictures, but she never knew when he took it. That explains where he gets the pictures where she got stung by the bee.

Suzy closed with her hand, it’s hard to believe but her own husband is her stalker, she giggle happily.

Kim Myungsoo is her enemy, stalker, roommate and her husband; this is making her very happy.

 

><><><><><><><

 

Myungsoo body stiffen when he hears her voice so close to him, but not only that he can felt a jolt when she embrace him even for ten seconds.

Where is his voice he needed it? Say ‘Hi’ back to her now! Now! Didn’t you hear her? She just called you Myunggy again.

Suzy smiles at him ‘how is your outstation?” she asked him.

She knew that we was on outstation, well he did ask Hoya to called Krystal too look after her so maybe Hoya told Krystal where he go; Myungsoo thoughts.

“Suzy, when did you arrive?” Mrs Kim interrupt them, Myungsoo felt relieve somehow because he still doesn’t know how to face her, how to talk to her and now she show up like nothing happen and that make him frustrated.

“Eomoni…” Suzy hugged Mrs Kim “I miss you”

Myungsoo pursued his lips. She misses his mother but not him. Myungsoo sighed, this is make him feel very uncomfortable, somehow he felt that he turn back to be the jerk Myungsoo, Being jealous with everyone that Suzy care.

“I miss you too dear” His mother said “Myungsoo told us that you still at work”

Suzy nodded her head and smile “I-I was, just got back from work and I already plan that I will stay here for a couples day and I guess that Myungsoo too tired to go back home today and I thought that I will stay here and go work from here”

Mrs Kim nodded her head “Let’s eat, I already prepare some food”

Myungsoo followed his mother to dining room, Suzy place her lugg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter