Chapter 18 - What are you doing? -

A Reason To Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author Notes : Hi everyone, how are you? Yeah... Another Update. Enjoy reading and Be happy always.

 

Suzy sat alone in the cafeteria, enjoyed a cup of tea. She blew the tea to cool it off and sipped on it slowly. She put back the cup on the table and let out a small breath. She tucked in her hair behind her ears. She was pressing her temple with her thin fingers.

It’s been a chaotic week at the Hospital. She and Krystal barely see each other for a week. There’s an accident that involved seventeen peoples and they injured really badly, and another four people in critical condition. She’s felt very tired.

“Su…” Krystal voices snapped her from her thoughts. Suzy immediately turn her face to look at Krystal. Krystal look tired and her skin look paler. She smiles at her.

“Are you okay Soojung? You look pale” Suzy asked her with concern.

Krystal smiles “Yeah, I’m fine and you also doesn’t look so good” She take the seat next to Suzy and resting her hands on the table.

Krystal turns her face to look at Suzy, she peers at her and make Suzy brows rose, and she look confused.

“What?” Suzy asked.

Krystal drumming her fingers on the table and her eyes narrowed “Don’t you have something to spill on me?”

Suzy smirked, of course she been waiting for her to tell her what’s happen between Myungsoo and her. Suzy impressed with her patient, she been hold it for a week to asked her.

“Sorry, I didn’t have the chances to tell you” Suzy playing with her fingers “We’re just fine” she said calmly.

“Is that all?” Krystal crossed her arms and look at her with unsatisfied face.

“Yes. So how the thing between you and Hoya?” Suzy take the cup on the table and drink her tea. Hoping Krystal will change the subject.

“Oh NO… Don’t you dare to change the topic about me Suzy; right now it’s about you” she shook her head and her finger moving along with her head.

Suzy heave a massive sighed “Fine…” She knew that she can’t escape from Krystal “We talked about what happen and then decide to stay like our relationship like before” She explains.

Krystal frowns “Like what?”

“Roommate” Suzy muttered softly.

“Are you kidding me Suzy?!” Krystal half yelling and started Suzy. Suzy raised her hands to Krystal to calm herself when people around them start to stares.

Krystal waits for people to no longer give them attention and look at Suzy “Did you told him that you cared for him?” She asked impatiently. 

“I did” Suzy nodded.

“What did he said?”

Suzy remembered back what happen the other night when she said that she care for him and her cheeks redden as she remembers the kissed.

“What?”

“H-he kissed me” Suzy drawled.

“Kiss you where?”

“Lips… real kiss on the lips”

“Oh my goodness” Krystal slap herself on the forehead lightly “What the heck you both doing? Seriously, you got to stop this Suzy… Suzy listen to me carefully” She paused and look into Suzy eyes, her hands slowly reaching for her and give her a little squeeze “You will regret this if you let the thing between you and him just goes like this Suzy, you knew that he loves you but he doesn’t know that you loves him too”

“What? Wait…waits…” Suzy raised her both hands to stop her “I-I still doesn’t know if I loves him” Suzy exclaims.

Krystal snorted “Then you need to figure it out sooner, or you will regret it If someday that girl really exist and take away Myungsoo from your life forever Suzy” Krystal paused to look at her reaction.

Suzy just listen quietly, her shoulder slump and her face look dejected and her eyes filled with anxious.

After a few minutes “What should I do Soojung?” she asked.

Krystal smiles, she feel like want to punch the air celebrate her victory because winning this conversation against Suzy who is totally big headed person she ever met.

“Be honest and stop being big headed ego maniac” she smiles.

Suzy bit her lips and give her ‘I hate you’ stare but Krystal just giggling.

“Stop saying that”

“I will stop if you stop being one” she chortles.

Suzy sighed “Fine…” Suzy drawled “But there’s one thing that I don’t get it. Why doesn’t he confess his feelings to me? Why doesn’t he tell me?”

Krystal shrugs “Maybe he was afraid”

“Afraid of what?”

Krystal touching her chins “Maybe he was afraid that you will reject him. He’s been in loves with you since he was like a ten”

Suzy eyes narrowed “How did you know that?”

Krystal chuckles “Hoya told me” She grinned.

“What!” Suzy blinks her eyes “He told you? What else did he told you?”

She smirks “A lot of thing actually”

“Tell me”

“No…”

“Why?” Suzy frowns

“Because I’m not the one who should tell you that, Myungsoo need to tell you by himself”

Suzy huffed “Fine… So what happen between you and Hoya now?”

Krystal blushed “We’re okay and we going to meet tomorrow. He ask me to join him for dinner” She smiles.

“So it’s a date” Suzy giggles.

Krystal nodded.

“That’s great Soojung, just confess your feeling to him”

Krystal narrowed her eyes at her “pfft, tell that to yourself” Krystal pats Suzy shoulder “Suzy, You need to show him that you really care for him”

Suzy nodded “I will, do not worry about me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter