chapter 6

A Reason To Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Someone looks happy today” Krystal raises her brows as she looking at Suzy who is not bit her lips “Something good happens?” She nudges Suzy’s shoulder.

“Hmm… It’s nothing” Suzy ignore her stares.

“You are lying. I’m your best friend. I know when it’s nothing or not” Krystal won’t give up.

Suzy sigh “Aish… It’s nothing really… It just… hmm… It’s getting better at home”

“What’s getting better?” Krystal excited.

“Hmm… someone needs help” Said Suzy’s as she saw the help light turn on the wall. She immediately gets up and rushes to the patient’s room.

“Aish… Avoiding me!” Soojung just shook her head and quickly taking out her cellphone from her pocket.

‘Do you free to tomorrow?’ She quickly pushes the send button after type the messenger.

After a few second her phone blipping and she quickly read the message that she just got.

‘Fortunately, I am free tomorrow? Why are you asking?’ Soojung smile as she read the text and then suddenly incoming call coming from her phone. ‘Hoya’ name on the screen, she immediately answer it.

“Hello~” She greet him.

“Hi, are you working?” He asked.

“Yeah, I’m working right now”

“Sorry to call you when you’re working”

“No… It’s okay. I’m not busy for now. By the way, why are calling me? I just going to replying your text”

Hoya laughs “Sorry for being impatient, you going to ask me out right? So before you are asking me, I want to be the one who asking you first”

Soojung find that Hoya is an amusing person. “So you were asking me out?”

“YES, do you want to go out with me tomorrow?”

“Yes… let’s go out tomorrow”

 

<><><><><><><><>

 

“Suzy, wake up” Myungsoo shakes Suzy hands to waking her up. Suzy eyes slightly opens, she’s yawning. “Wake up, we already arrive” Myungsoo look at Suzy who is now still sleepy. Suzy look outside the window and saw that she already arrives at their home. They just got back from Myungsoo’s parent house this afternoon.

“Just get inside first and get some sleep, I’ll carry your luggage inside” Myungsoo said to her and immediately get out from the car to taking out their luggage from the trunk.

Suzy get out from the car and want to help Myungsoo carrying the luggage.

“It’s okay. I get this. Just continue your sleep in your room”

“Thanks…” Suzy walk in to the house.

Myungsoo just look at Suzy as she walk in to the house, she’s on night shift for two days. She looks very tired when she got home this morning.

Myungsoo quickly carry the luggage inside and cleaning the house alone.

After cleaning, he walks in to kitchen to cook something for dinner. As he remembers that he had bought a beef from the market the other day and keeps it in the refrigerator.

“Steak with grilled potatoes” Myungsoo take his smartphone and start google steak recipe on the internet. After study the recipe he tried to make it. “It easy”

After done cooking, he set the food on the table for two people. He decorates the table nicely with a napkin and flowers.

“Perfect” He said “Now, I just need to woke her up and we eat dinner together” Myungsoo smiles as he walk to Suzy room.

He knock on her door for a few times until she open the door.

With sleepy face Suzy open her door and saw Myungsoo standing there. She raise her eyebrows with puzzles expression on her face.

“Let’s eat dinner together” Myungsoo said.

“Dinner?” Suzy ask and her eyes glance at the clock in her room. It’s already pass 7 p.m “I slept that long”

“Go wash yourself and come to the dining room later okay”

Suzy just nod her head and close the door. She quickly takes the towels and head to the bathroom. After taking shower she put her clothes on and walks to dining room. The nice smells from the dining room suddenly make her stomach hungry.

Myungsoo already sit there waiting for her and when he saw her standing there he quickly get up “Here, sit here I make us beef steak and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter