Chapter 1

A Reason To Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hoya and Sungyeol kept teasing Myungsoo about his marriage. They were surprised too when they'd heard about it from Myungsoo because they also know the story about the two of them.

" When will the two of you reconcile?"

  Sungyeol asked Myungsoo something even he can't answer.

  " She's stubborn and she doesn't even look at me yesterday "

  Myungsoo showed his disappointment by Suzy's attitude towards him at the family meeting.

  " I know she is stubborn but the same goes to you. Both of you are big-headed egomaniacs."

  Myungsoo draws a bitter smile when he hears what Hoya said. That is true! He admit it in his heart.

  " And you don't even apologies what have you did to her. You even cut the head of her rabbit doll ".

  " I was ten ! What do you expect? And she was at fault too ".

  Sungyeol scoffed.

  " Her fault when you got jealous seeing her playing with the other kids? You are really funny, L ".

  Myungsoo pouted when he knew he can't win an argument with his two best friends.

  " You know that I'm bad with words, I can't tell her that I like her ". 

  Myungsoo tried to defend himself. He knows they will back.

  " Indeed, But your action to her is bad too. "

  Myungsoo sighed and raises both of his hands, showing that he already surrendered.

 

<>

 

" Good Morning new bride! How are you? " Krystal stared at the face in front of her, Suzy looks rather sullen despite the fact she just started on her married life. Now she's starting to come back from work. Both Suzy and Krystal worked as nurses. They're still in their practical year and have been friends since childhood.

Suzy draws a bitter smile. " I'm fine ".

" How about you and him? " Krystal raised her left eyebrow with a curious face.

" Just like that ".  She shrugged.

" I'm serious Suzy ".

Suzy expressions change. She sighed. " You already know it, Soo jung ".

" How long you want to be like this Su? ". Krystal asked her gently. " How long will you keep on be calm to yourself like that? "

" Soo Jung, You know that I'm married with him because of my parents ". Suzy rubbed her face. " I don't love him. I don't even like him. And I don't know why on earth he did not object this arrangement from the start. To drive me up the walls I guess." Said Suzy with her voice become weaker.

But Krystal knows and understand her than Suzy herself.  Her ego and stubbornness are sometimes more higher than a man's.  She will never admit her true feelings.  " Are you sure is that what you feel? "

" Please... I know myself

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter