The Past and The Present

Turn

"Dara-yah... come on~~"-Chaerin said as she follow me to the cafeteria.






 

"No. I am busy, Lee Chaerin. I don't have time for that, besides, Jiyong will accompany you, you don't need me there."-I said as I put my things in the table.







 

"But I want you to come with me.. because you're always here, working your , if not, you're in your house."-She said.







 

"Err.. what's the about that? I mean, I have to work to earn money.. and that's my house, not anybody, so I have to be there."-I said.








 

"Park Sandara. There is no problem about that, but working too much is not. Come on Dara, you have to enjoy life!"-She said.








 

"Chae, I enjoy my life. In my own way."-I said as look at the papers on my table.








 

"Nah!! You're always in this office working."-She said and poiting at the papers.








 

"Exactly. I enjoy this Chae."-I said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Aist.. fine.. fine.. but promise me that you'll just us one of this days?"-She said , I nodded and she walk out of my office.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was almost 5pm when I decided to get home. I didn't walk towards Chae's office because I know that she went out early because they will have 'fun' tonight. I shook my head and smile, Jiyong and

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chaerin are in the status of getting to know each other and I can say that they are really having the best way. I step in the elevator and saw a familiar man.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh? Lee Donghae? What are doing in here?"-I said as I look at him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Eh? Am I not welcome here?"-He ask.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"No... I mean, did you have some business here?"-I said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hahaha.. just kidding. Yeah, The president is my fathers good friend, let's just say that I ask him a small favor."-He said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ahh.. okay."-I siad. I didn't ask what that favor is since that is not my business at all.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Uhm.. are you gonna go home?"-He ask.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yes,"-I said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Can I walk you home, sorry, I haven't brought my car."-He said. I look at him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Uhm.. Donghae-shii, it's not that I don't like you, your nice, a good man, but I don't entertain suitors right now. I want to enjoy myself alone right now."-I said. He scratch his head and look at me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Uhm.. okay, I understand, well.. I don't know what to say, I really like you Sandara. Jiyong told me what happen to you, I mean your past relationship and I know that you're still not ready for another one. I understand that, but if it's okay with you, can we still be friends?"-Donghae said. I smile at him and offer my hand.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yeah, it's okay for us to be friends."-I said, he smile and shook my hand. When the elevator reach the

1st floor, we both walk towards outside the building, Donghae walk with me to the bus stop.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Donghae, it's okay if you go now"-I said. He shook his head

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"No, I won't let you here alone this late,"-He said. I turn around and look at him and smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You don't have to worry about me, you know, I can go home all by myself. Besides, the bus stop is just right there."-I said while walk still facing him (A/N walking back facing the road/ walking backwards)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"No, I am your friend and I will be at ease knowing that your alright."-He said. I pouted and nod, knowing that he will insist. I was about to turn around when I heard Donghae shouted my name.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"SANDARA!"-He said, he is pointing on my left, I turn my gaze and saw a car is approaching on my way and will hit me. I panic and immediately turn when I lost my balance and twist my ankle.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"AHH!!"-I cried in pain and was about to fall on the floor when Donghae catch me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Are you okay?"-He ask, his voice is full of concern.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yeah, its just....feet."-I said and touch my ankle.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Can you walk? We should go to the hospital to check it."-He said. I shook my head.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"No, It's okay. I can walk."-I said. I tried to stand but my ankle hurts.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Aist, come one, we need to go to the hospital."-He said and carry me bridal style.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"YAH!!!, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"-I ask him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Carrying you?"-He said innocently.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Put me down!"-I said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Nah, you can't even stand, how can we go to the hospital if I put you down?"-He said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Aist.. Lee Donghae! Put me down now!, it's embarassing!"-I said and blush, few people on the street are looking at us and I can even hear them saying 'What a sweet boyfriend'.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"No, I will just put you down if we are in the hospital."-He said and call a cab. He put me down the seat and enter the cab.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"To ***** Hospital."-he said to the driver. When we reach the hospital, Donghae grab a wheelchair and let me sit on it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Aist.. I can walk, Donghae."-I said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Don't argue with me now."-He said. I just shut my mouth and let him push the wheelchair.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Uhm.. nurse, my friend here, she twist her ankle and can't walk."-He said to the nurse. The old nurse smile at him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What a sweet boyfriend."-She said. I blush.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"N-No!, I am not his boyfriend, we are just friends."-He said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Aigoo, sorry about that, come on, let me fix that for you young lady."-The nurse said and let us enter a small room. The nurse just put a first aid in my ankle and put a bandage on in, she said that it's just a minor injury and not need to do an x-ray. I just need to rest for about 2 days to heal the swealing and it will be okay.Donghae still insist that I should use the wheelchair and take me home since I was unable to walk.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Aist.. why is the cab is always late?"-He said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"So impatient."-I murmur.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"It's late, you should be resting now."-He said and look at me. I turn my gaze somewhere, because I was blushing. I was about to look at the gaeden when I saw someone familiar. I can say that they are sweet.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The guy is holding the womans hand and helping her to walk, they are both smilling. They look very happy.I smile bitterly. I thought that I did what is right? But why is it still painful to see him, with her, and happy. Why is it still painful to see him happy, but not with me?

 

They both walk towards the entrance of the hospital holding each others hands. Their eyes are sparkling with happiness and love. They are boht occupied with each when Jessica notice me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"O-Oh, Dara."-She said and smile at me. Jaejoong look at me with wide eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Annyeong."-I greet both of them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"D-Dara, what are you doing here? What happen to you?"-Jaejoong ask, his face is full of concern.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Nothing serious, I just twisted my ankle."- I said and smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"By the way, this is Lee Donghae, my friend."-I said as I pointed at Donghae.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Donghae, this is Jaejoong and Jessica."-I said. Jaejoong look at Donghae with a blank expression.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Uhm.. we're here for my check-up."-Jessica said and hold Jaejoong's hand. I turn my gaze somewhere.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ugh.. Nice meeting you guys. We'll we better go now, the cab is waiting, and Sandara needs to rest. Bye."-Donghae said and guided me to the cab.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Nice seeing both of you again. Bye"-I said and let go.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was just like the last time the three of us met. The first time I met Jessica personally, saw how Jaejoong look at her full of longing, how I realize that he is still not over about her.Now, I can see Jaejoong, happy, I can no longer see the longing. All I can see is how he really admire and love Jessica. The look that he gives me when I was still with him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seeing them together makes me feel sad and at the same time happy. Sad knowing that I'm not the one who make him feel complete.And Happy that, atlast, I can see that he founds it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I look at the window of the cab and it starts to rain. Did the weather sympatize with me? Huh... I shook my head.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The Past meets the Present.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

That what Chaerin said, but this time, I am the Past, and She is now the Present.

 

 

 

 

 


========================================

This is for @xxRyoRO(

Enjoy!!

 

Hello, it's been a long time, this one is in rush, because I am totally busy at work, I actually made this while working and my boss might kill me if he found me doing this.

To my AFF reders, I am active in WATTPAD!!

 

Please Visit my Account there, because I am just using my Phone to update.

Thank you for reading. Enjoy!!