Incoming Rain

Turn

[Dara's POV]

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Dara-ah!!"-I was surprised when Chaerin hit my shoulder.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah! why did you do that?"-I ask her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Your not paying attention to what I am saying"-she said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Miahe, I was just thingking of something"-I said. She just sigh and sit on the chair infront of me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Well, you can tell me what is bothering you, I mean, we're close right? Maybe I can help"-she said. I look at her, Chaerin is one of my close friend next to Bom.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Well, It's not really a problem at all, it's just that, Jaejoong, he said Jessica is back and she wants to see and talk with him"-I said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Wait...wait..wait...you mean Jessica? As is Jung Jessica? Jaejoong's  Ex-girlfriend? The one that left him? Then what you did say?"-She asked me. I nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I said it's okay he can visit her, It's not really  problem, I mean, she is just part of his past"-I said. She just look at me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Not a problem? Dara, you will not be like that, if it is not a problem for you, I know you"-she said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Chae.."-I said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Okay Dara, I know that it bothers you, that this Jessica girl is your boyfriends past, past that he it takes i don't know how long he takes to move on, or maybe he can't even moved on about him, and you, your very naive girl, let him visit that girl, you should atleast come with him"-Chae said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Chae, I just can't do that, I don't want to look like guarding him, and anyway, I trust him"-I said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Now your saying that but you are bothered by the fact that HE visits HER"-she said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Well, I'm just thinking what will they talk about"-I said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Whatever Dara"-she said and stand.   "Anyways, here's the papers you need to sign"-she said and put a folder on my table.    "..and don't tell me that I don't warn you, I know you are confident with Jae, but Dara, don't bring down your guard, I shoudn't saying this, but I can sense that, that girl can make changes"-she said before she get out of the door.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I just sigh and lookat the picture of us in my table and think of it again.
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica Jung, a certain person in Jaejoong's past, the woman who he loved deeply, the woman who hurts him when she left him without even telling any certain reasons. But even though she did hurt him deeply, he still can't hate her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

'What if he realize that he still loves her? What if she tells him that she wants him back? What if he broke up with me because he wants her again?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

My thoughts is cut because my phone rings,I grab it on my pocket and see that Jae is calling. I answered my phone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[Hey baby, I will go to the hospital to see Jessica]  -  He said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"uhm...Jae, can I come with you? you know, I want to meet her personally"- I said. I paused for a second, he didn't answer.  .."uhm, it's okay if you don't want too, I just--"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[No, baby, it's okay, I'll pick you up on your office] - he said and hang up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I fix my things and wait for Jae.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh, you're going somewhere?"-Chaerin ask me while entering my office.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yes, Jae will pick me up, I'll accompaning him to Jessica"-I said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh, so, you will meet that girl personally now"-she said and sit.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yes,"-I said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Well, good for you, atleast you will meet the girl that you'll have to compete"-Chaerin said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Chae, there is no competition between us, I told you, Jessica is just from his past"-I said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Okay, as you said"-she said lazily.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'll go now, Jae is here"-I said and wave at her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

When we arrive in the hospital, Jae took my hand and hold it, I look at him and he smile at me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Are you okay?"-I aske him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yes"-He said. We walk inside the hospital. When we are in the car, Jae told me everything. He said that Junsu tell him what Jessica said, why she is in the hospital. He said Jessica has a heart desease and needs to stay have a surgery in US, unfortunately, her condition gets worst after the surgery that's why she needs to stay in the hospital. We stop in front of a room, he looks at me and I nodded. When he open the door, everyone inside the room looks at us.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Anneyong"-Jae greeted them and bow.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hyung, your here"-Junsu walk towards us and greeted.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh, Noona..you're here"-he said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Neh, she accompany me here"-Jae said then looks at the woman that is sitting in the bed. I look at him and see longing on his eyes, I feel a clutch in my heart. He is still longing for her?. I look at her, even though she is sick, she still look beautiful.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Anneyong Jessica-shi"-Jae greeted her. Jessica smiles. She is more beautiful when smilling.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Anneyong Jaejoong-ah"-she greeted back, then she look at me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"A-Anneyong Jessica-shi, I am Sandara Park"- I said and bow.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Anneyong Sandara-shi"-she greeted me and smiles.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hyung, let's sit there"-Junsu said. Jae walk towards where Junsu said and I follow him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It seems a regular day when Junsu and Jae meet, they just talk about random things, while I just stare at them and answers when they will ask me some questions. But I can't help but look at Jessica, who is talking with her friend. I glance at Jae, and surprise that he is looking at Jessica too. He seems pre-occupied with his thoughts.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

'Jae, do your feelings for her came back? or maybe a long the years, you still love her?' I said in my mind.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Excuse me, but I need to go now"-the lady that Jessica is talking earlier said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ah, Yoona, thank you for the visit"-Jessica said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"take care Jessica, I'll visit youa again sometime"-she said nd walk to the door.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Silence envelop us, Junsu, Jessica, Jae and I are only left in the room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Uhm...Hyung, maybe you should talk with Jessica Noona"-Junsu said. This is the moment that I am scared of, being them alone. Junsu stand and walk towards the door, and I automatically stand, like my body is have it's own.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Dara.."-I stop on my track and look back at him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Just wait for me there neh? It won't take long"-he said. I smile at him and nodded then follow Junsu outside. When Junsu close the door, he guided me on one of the bench.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Are you okay Noona?"-he ask me. I look at him and smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Neh"-I simply said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Don't worry about anything Noona, Hyung won't change after this"-he said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I know Junsu, I trust him"-I said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hyung loves you, that's the strongest thing, so hold on, I can't blame you if you are thinking of some things, but have faith"-he said. I smile at him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I know Su, I know"-I said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

But I can't really help but think, of the things that will happen. Will it be the same or there will be changes?. Is Chae right when she said that I should be on guard?  Will everything change in no time.