Changes that will come

Turn

"Babe, lets go"-Dara shouted as she grab her bag and walk towards where Jae is. 
She looks at his beloved boyfriend and smile. Looking at his handsome face makes her heard beats faster like when they first date. She can't deny the fact that she is madly inlove with him .


They had been in 4 years relationship and until now she can't believe that he courted her, well, as she know she is far from his type of girl, but she is happy that they click.


She tiptoe on the living room where his boyfriend is standing, she look at him, but it seems he is still preccupied by his thoughts, she touch his arms  

 "Jae, what's the matter? Is there a problem?"- she asked. 
Her question makes Jaejoong get back to reality  and notice Dara is beside him .
 He smile at her and shook his head 
"Mian babe, I'm okay, are you ready?"- he said  
Dara smile and nodded 
"yup,  all done and ready to go!"-she cheerfully said and give him a salute. 
He chuckle on the playful actions of her girlfriend and pinch her cheeks. 
He really adore her attitude. How she makes his day brighten.   
"So we better go now? I bet the kids are waiting for us"- he said. 
Dara clasp her hands happily and grab Jaejoongs hands, pulling him to tje door. 
 She is excited to see the kids again. They are visiting the orphanage where Jaejoong spend his 6 years. 
He is one of sponsors of this orphanage since he become succesful in business, it's his way of taking back on what he achieve. It's a long ride but Dara enjoy it, she always enjoys the ride because she is with him, she always tell him some stories of her week on office, her misfortunes and excited she is to see the children on the orphanage that she really adores.  Everything seems normal for them but Dara feels that is something is bothering Jaejoong since they are still in her apartment, eventhough he didn't tell her, she can know it by looking at him, but she don't bother to ask him.

 


[Dara's POV]


  Since we arrive in the orphanage, Jaejoong looks bothered and he is acting weird,well, maybe for others he is acting normal, but for me i know that something is bothering him since we are together for more than 4 years. 
I just shrugged it off because I am waiting for him to tell me, but the day will end and he is still not telling me about it. So, I decided to talk to him after we finish our activity.

We walk in the playground as we always do. 

"Jae, is there a problem? Tell me,you look bothered"- I asked. 
He looks at me and sigh. 
 "You really know me that much"-He said. 

He pulled me and we sit in a bench in the playground. He looks at the tree infront of us and hold my hand tightly. 

 "You know that I love you right Dara?"-he said and look at me. I nodded. He smile and breathe   

"Junsu texted me earlier when we we're still on your apartment"-he said.
 "Thats why you are acting weird?"- I ask. He nodded. 
"He said she's back"-he said.
 "who?"-I asked


I can see his hesitations and sign

 

 

"Jessica...."

 

 

 

 

The moment I heard that name...I know...Changes will come...



=========
OMG Updating using phone needs a lot of patience and will test my html skills and for that I deserve a clap guys...
*CRIES*