New beginnings to start

Turn
 

After the meeting with Jae, I planned to distance myself from the all the things the reminds me of him. Time had passed, turn into days, into weeks and months, yes, it's hard, but still I make myself busy, until I found myself thinking about him less.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I hurriedly walk inside the building. Damn I'm late

 

 

 

 

 

I am expecting it because I stay up late last night because of her monthly report that I needed finish and send to the head, but I didn't expect that it will turn out this late, I really need to hurry, I didn't want to be the apple of her eye for a week. I was checking my bag while walking when I suddenly bump into something hard, causing for me to off balance and fall on the floor.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"KYAHHH!!"-I shouted as her hit the floor, she notice papers in her folder is scattered on the floor.

 

 

 

 

 

"Aist..."-she was about to stand but she notice a hand.

 

 

 

 

"Are you okay Miss?"-said a man's voice, she look up to see who it is.

 

 

 

 

 


"Sorry about that Miss, are you alright? Let me help you"-he said and offer his hands again. Dara take his hand to help her stand and they both collect the scattered paper on the floor.

 

 

 

 


"I'm sorry again"-He said and handed her the papers.

 

 

 


"No.. no... it's my fault, I am not looking"-She said.

 

 

 


"Are you okay?"-He asked.

 

 

 

"Yes, I'm okay, sorry again.."-I said and look at my wrist watch.

 

 

 

"Crap!... uhm.. sorry again Mister, excuse me"-I said and run towards the elevator.


====================================================
Dara's POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Dara!"-I look at the door of my office where the all great Chaerin is standing.

 

 

 

 

 

"Yes, all mighty Chaerin?"-I asked her. She walk towards my table and sit in the chair.

 

 

 

 


"Let's go out"-She said smiling at me.

 

 

 

 


"hmm... let me think about that"-I said.

 

 

 

 


"We will just hang out, Jiyong will be there too"-She said. I look at her with smirk. Jiyong and Chaerin are becoming more close this past few days. I introduce her to Jiyong as I promise her before and good thing that they easily click. They hang out often lately and she think that there is a big possibility that they will end up together.

 

 

 

 

"I told you let me---"

 

 

 

 

 

"No.. no... my dear friend.. you will come with us whether you like it or not.."-Chaerin said moving her point finger left and right.

 

 

 

 

 

 


"And if I say no?."-Dara said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I will make you say yes!." Dara looked at her best friend, she is serious about it... and she knows that if the great Lee Chaerin is serious, you will say yes.. whether you like it or not.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Fine... fine..."-Dara said surrendering.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Good, We will pick you up at 8.. wear something... uhm... y."-Chaerin said and wave good bye before walking out her office.

 

============================================================


"This is life!"-Chaerin said as she raise her bottle of beer before drinking it. Dara just stare at her friend who is now enjoying the night. They pick her up at exactly 8 pm  in her place and drive to one of bar in Korea. Jiyong suggested this place since he is one of the VIP members of the bar. Dara isn't really into hanging out in a place like bar, she is not a kind of person getting drunk and wasted in some unfamiliar place, well, if she is not with trusted friends, she also didn't want to go in a place like this because she hate the smell of smokes of cigarettes and liquor.

 

 

 

 


"Come on Dara! Enjoy yourself here! It's been months since you have fun!"-Chaerin shouted as she look at her friend. Dara just smile at her and raise her own bottle in her direction. Chaerin scowl.

 

 

 

 

"You know what I am saying.. come on... let's dance!"-she said and grab Dara's wrist and pull her in the middle of the crowd.

 

 

 

 


"W-wait Chae!! I don't like it here!"-Dara said to her friend but ignore her, or rather didn't heat her because of the loud music. When she thinks that Chaerin is happy with their spot in the center of the crowd, she starts to dance. Dara shook her head at her friend and laugh.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Come on DaraBabes!!"-Chaerin shouted as she grind her body. Dara just go with the flow, copying the way others dance. They dance for an hour and she really enjoy it eventhough she is not good at it. It's makes her feel free and happy, she can dance and dance as long as she want to, don't minding others, shouting she she want to, as if releasing her frustrations. She laugh and laugh just like a crazy woman, who cares? they paid for these. They both came back from their table when the music became slow, and maybe the felt tired.

 

 

 

 

 


"I told you, you will enjoy it!"-Chaerin said as they sat in chair.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yeah, I can't imagine that I will enjoy this"-Dara said.

 

 

 

 

 

"You just always decline my invitations every time I asked you"-she said. Dara just nodded at her friend.

 

 

 

 

"Hey there beautiful girl!"-They both look at the man approaching them. Chaerin give him a wide smile while she grin at the man.

 

 

 

 

 

"Jiyong-ie.. where have you been?"-Dara ask her friend who is been gone after they settle into their seats.

 

 

 

 

"Miss me huh?"-He playfully said and wink.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Conceited much?"-Dara said.

 

 

 

 

 

"Well, I just talk to some friends in here that I accidentally bump"-He said and settle himself in one of the chairs, then looks at Chaerin and wink.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Miss me babe?"-Jiyong said. Chaerin blush and giggle, Dara rolled her eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

"Duh.. stop flirting infront of me you lovebirds..."-Dara said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Jealous much huh? Don't worry, I find someone that will occupied your time while we, lovebirds are flirting"-Jiyong said.

 

 

 

 

 

"Who said I need one?"-Dara ask.

 

 

 

 


"You need one DaraBabes! I know that you need one"-Chaerin said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh No! I don't"-said Dara.

 

 

 

 

 

"Come on Dara, just meeting someone new doesn't mean that you should be in relationship with them. It's like meeting some new friends, dear"-Chaerin said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Whatever."-said Dara.

 

 

 

 

 


"Then, I will call my friend now, I bet you will both like each other."-Jiyong said and wave into some direction then back his attention to us. After a few minutes, someone approach Jiyong, Dara didn't bother to look at the Man who just arrive, she just focus her attention to her beer. She is not in the mood to meet new companion, especially not searching for a new relationship, even though it's been a month since She and Jae broke up, she's not that desperate to have a new one.

 

 

 

 


"Hey Dara!."-Her thoughts are cut by Jiyong, she look at him and he gesture his hand for her to look at the newly arrive man and she does. He is familiar.

 

 

 

 


"This is Lee Donghae, a old friend of mine, he is also in the music industy just like me. Hae, this pretty lady is Dara, a very good friend of mine, she's single."-Jiyong said. Dara glare at Jiyong, is it really have to tell that she is single?. Jiyong just chuckle.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yeah, I know you!"-Donghae said happily. Dara pointed herself and look at Donghae. He really looks familiar.

 

 

 

 

 

"SM Corp., lobby... you bump in me."

 

 

 

 


"Oh... that's why you look familiar!"-Dara exclaim.

 

 

 

 


"Oh, you both know each other."-Jiyong said and tilted his head.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Nah, not at all, it's just an accident."-Dara said and smile at the man.

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh! I know that! just like in some dramas, they accidentally bump into each other and will meet unexpectedly again by chance, how romantic."-Chaerin said, Dara unbelievably look at her friend.

 

 

 

 

 

"Chae, too much drama."-She said.

 

 

 

 


"Aist... nevermind, well, you can sit here Donghae-oppa!"-Chaerin said cheerfully and offer her seat at Donghae. I glare at her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Woah... DaraBabes, you both should talk for a moment, he needs to be beside you, and I should be beside Jiyong, how can we flirt if we are not beside each other."-Chaerin said and wink, she immediately sit beside the grinning Jiyong. Dara just shook her head. Donghae just chuckle walk towards the seat Chaerin just abandoned.

 

 

 

 

 


"Can I sit here?"

 

 

 

 


"Sure."- The first 5 minutes of them seems awkward because they just knew each other, but Dara finds herself enjoying Donghae's company, he is somewhat good in conversation, and she really enjoys it. I discover that he will be one of the clients of SM and will meet one of the boss when they bump into each other. He is friends with Jiyong because they are both hook into music. He is living in Seoul on his own.


==============================================================
It's past 12 when we all decided to go home, Donghae volunteered to drive me to my unit since his way in not far on my house, Jiyong needs to drive Chaerin home and her house is too far.

 

 

 

 

"Thanks for the ride."-I said and smile at Donghae.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"It's okay."-Donghae said.

 

 

 

 

 

"Well, you should have to got, it's really late now."-I said and was about to turn my back when he call me.

 

 

 

 

 

"Uhm... Dara, well... if it's okay with you... can I have your number?."-Donghae ask. Dara tilted her head and raise an eyebrow.

 

 

 

 

 

"Well, I just think that if ever I have some time to visit SM and needs some assistance, maybe it's good to have a friend there.. well, if it's okay with you.. besides, we're friends now right?"-He said. Dara hesitated, they just met, but since she consider him a friend now and she thinks that he is nice and a good man, maybe it's okay.

 

 

 

 

"Well, okay, just call or text me if you need one."-she said and took Donghae's phone and wave goodbye before Donghae drive home. When Dara is in her unit and take her nightly rituals and was about to go to bed when her phone vibrate. She took it and read the message.

 

 

 

 

 

From: Unknown
Hey! It's me Donghae, tnx for the nyt.. I really enjoy ur company
*wink*

 

 

 

 

 

Dara raise an eyebrow and smile. Maybe it's a good thing that she met a new friend, it's not bad at all, to talk someone new. As Chaerin said, knowing new person or guy doesn't mean that you will have a relationship with him, you will just find a new environment and know new people, it's like a refreshment for your life to build a friendship from outside. Go with the flow, then if the time comes that the friendship turns into something else, it's your choice, besides, she is just human, she's free and single. She just put her phone on the bedside and turn off the lights.


============================================================================

 

 

============================================================================

Sorry guys for the long wait.. and for the last chapter... I didn't notice the -END- I accidentally put.

This update is dedicated to corea18, sorry for the late update, I hope that your okay where ever you are dear, don't be sad!!

Think that it will a new great beginning for you!!