Thoughts

Turn

 

Kinda slightly matured scene inside.

********

 

 

 

 

"She's a sick b*tch."- Chaerin said as she took the popcorn bowl from me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Chae..."-I said.

 

 

 

 

"Oh Come on Dara, don't that 'She's sick and she needs love' to me okay?! For me she is just a pathetic that will snatch Jae from you if you will not do a thing."-Chaerin said.

 

I just put popcorns on my mouth and didn't say a thing. I told Chae what Jessica said. Well after she said that thing, I felt like slapping her face and splash the coffee that I am drinking. She doesn't have the rights to tellnme what to do.









 

"She's a witch that disguise as a princess. She act as a weak damsel in distress."-Chae added, I just listen to her.








 

"And to think that she have the guts to tell you that?! Huh! Who knows? She will everything to have what she wants! I'll tell you Dara! That witch is planning right now!"-She added.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Chae.. you need to calm down okay? Besides, we can't stop her if she really wants to do something."-I said and look at her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"And you won't do anything about it? Damn Dara, that is sick in mind!! she a desperate sicko that wants your man!"-Chaerin said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"So, what you want me to do? pull her hair and slap her in her face, push her until she in on the floor and kick her in her stomach?."-Dara said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yeah, that is exactly I want you to do!."-Chae said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Trust me, I try hard not to do that.."-Dara said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"So, what's your plan?"-She ask me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Nothhing."I said as I ate my popcorn.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Park Sandara!"-She yelled at me. I turn to face her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Lee Chaerin. Everything will gonna fine, besides, It should be Jae's decision, if he will stay or go. It's up to him, he can choose Jessica if she's the one that makes him happy."-I said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Dara.."-Chae whisper. I smile at her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"But as for now, I know that Jaejoong loves me, I am the one that makes him happy. That's enough for me."-I said. Chae just smile and hug me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"It's fine for me, but I swear to all the gods, I'll give them hell if that B*tch tried anything to harm you."-She said. I just smile, I am very luck having a friend like Chaerin.

 

 

 

 

 

 

******

 

 

 

 

"Hey there beautiful.."-Jaejoong said as he hold my hand.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hi."-I said as I look at his handsome face. He tuck a strand of my hair in my ears.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"So... how's your day,"-She ask. Jaejoong shrug.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Same as ever, office works you know., how about you?"-He ask and smiles.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Nah, just like ever too, except the part that a best friend of mine is always bugging me."-She answers. Hugs her from behind and kiss her nape.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"And what its all about? hmm?"-He ask.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Nothing important. She just want me to accompany her to some sort of new open bar."-She said. Jaejoong embrace her tightly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hmm.. "-He said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You don't like?"-She said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"It's not like I don't, I just don't like the Idea of you walking in a bunch of men that drools in your body."- He said. Dara chuckle and give him a peek on his lips.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"And you want me by all yourself?"-She said. Jaejoong look at her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"And if it is?"-He said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"And what exactly you want to do? Huh Mr. Kim?"-She ask playfully. Jaejoong smirk and turn her to face him. He kiss her in both cheeks before his lips came crashing down on hers in a mind blowing kiss. She could do nothing more than embrace the impact and kiss right back. If they didn't realize it before, they knew it now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

They wanted each other—badly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

His hand tangled into her hair, tilting her head and instantly sending his tongue on a journey into . She moaned into his mouth and allowed him to explore her. Her hand gripped the back of his shirt while the other embedded into his hair, itself into his hair as a reflex from the burning sensation of his mouth on hers.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He lifted her against his chest with her legs wrapped around his waist. Dara didn't even notice when he hoisted her up and began the strong yet haphazard walk to the other side of the her apartment, where her bedroom was waiting.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She moaned as his hands supporting her thighs gave a light squeeze. He continued his attack on her lips as he drove them into the wall of the hallway. She gasped in surprise as her back made contact with the wall, and gasped again when Jaejoong quickly left and began attacking her jaw line and neck.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She moaned his name as he on the junction of her head and neck. His rock hard abs pressing against her was enough to cloud her mind even more. She released more breathy moans as her neck feel prey to his continued advances. Jaejoong was getting highly annoyed at her damn full sleeved shirt blocking most of her neck from his hungry lips.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jaejoong pushed off the wall and kept moving towards the room. He kicked the door open and quickly maneuvered to the bed, where he unceremoniously dropped her on top.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Her head hit the pillows as she watched him stand near the foot of the bed, looking over her with lust that came out of nowhere. As he moved towards her, his shirt slid off completely and landed on the floor before he pounced over her and claimed her lips once again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Dara..." he groaned as her delicate fingers went up and down his torso. Her hands slid back up, over his pecks, along his neck and to the sides of his descending face, just before it meshed with hers all over again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Jae...." she whispered breathlessly as his hands went up and down her sides, rolling up her shirt as he did so. His mouth never left her body as it went down her neck and across her right collar bone, where his teeth began to graze her skin.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He moved down and left a trail of kisses along her chest. He pushed himself against her, and her eyes snapped open when she felt just how aroused he was becoming. The motion seemed to trigger Dara's resistive reflexes. She was quickly waking up from her lust ridden stupor.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"J-Jae!!"-She said. He sensed her resistance, but he wasn't having any of that. He was so close now. His hands slid up her frame, quickly and completely rolling her shirt up and off her, leaving her in only a bra and pants. She didn't even have time to be surprised as his arms slid up her own, where he intertwined his fingers with hers and held them down at her sides, trapping her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She couldn't stop as he kissed her deeply to silence her. She was becoming less resistive, and even more responsive. Jaejoong released her arms, letting his own run up and down her bare sides. The feelings he stirred in her were too much. She wanted to feel all of him. Her arms betrayed her as they ground against his back all the way up to his scalp where she angled his head and deepened their kiss.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jaejoong's hands relished the feel of her silky skin, where he briefly traced the outline of her bra before moving to unclasp it...and Dara wasn't going to resist him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

******************

 

 

 

 

Oops, sorry for interruption!  It's just that, I am not one to make a Bed scene cases.. but I really did my best on this one.

 

Thank you for waiting again, I am doing my best to update all of my fics.