Another Chance

Turn

Because of your constant comments.. I am fueled to update..

 

 

 

==================================

 

I flip the channels to find an interesting show but nothing catches my taste, I'm doing this thing for almost an hour and I felt like it's a lifetime.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Who could say that staying in the house and relax will be this boring?"-I said as I turn off the TV and lied in the couch. Yes. If you're asking, I file for a short leave to 'rest' and relax.

I actually didn't plan on having a vacation for a week; I just plan to rest for 2 days since it's just a minor injury. But Chaerin, as a 'Good friend' that only thinks the best for me insist that I should take a short vacation and rest. I can still remember the words that she said to me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Miss Park! As your best friend, I insist that you should take a short vacation and relax yourself!! What if that injury becomes worst! What if it has infections and worts, you might die!!. So rest now! Leave it to me! I will take care of this!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And that’s how it is. And now I'm all alone here in my house. Jiyong and Chae visits me when they have free time.

I walk towards my kitchen and search for something to eat.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Aist!! I maybe should go to the grocery."-I said as I walk to the couch again, when I was about to take a seat the doorbell rang.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Who could that be?"-I said. Chaerin would never hit the doorbell since she got a copy of my key; Jiyong would call first before he goes in here to make sure that I am here. I walk to the door and open the door.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hi."-Jaejoong said as he stands in front of me carrying a plastic bag. I tilted my head and look at him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Why are you here?"-I ask.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Uhm.. Visiting you? Junsu told me that you are not well. I brought something"-He said and show me the plastic bag. I just smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ugh.. I am okay."-I said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh.. uhm.. Can I come in?"-He asks. I hesitate but open the door for him to enter. He walks towards the kitchen.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Nothing changes here. Same as ever."-He said while putting the plastic at the counter.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Y-Yeah, I am not always here, you know, I'm always in the office."-I said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You're work yourself too much eh."-He said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Well, nothing to do and I enjoy working anyways."-I said and stand on the kitchen door.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What are you planning eh?"-I ask as I look at him putting water on a pot.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'll make some soup for you."-He said. I sigh and walk towards her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Jae, you don't need to do that, I can make my own soup."-I said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"No. Let me do this okay. Just like the old times, remember whenever you’re sick? I always make soup for you?"-He said smiling.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Jae, that was before, when we're still dating,. It's different now okay?"-I said. He stops what he's doing and face me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Uhm.. Well, you're right, but can't I do this even if we're not dating? I mean, we're still friends right?"- He said. I sigh and nod.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I just shook my head and walk towards the couch. I sit there and turn on the television. Is it that okay? I mean, it will be awkward? Or I just over thinking the things that shouldn't be thinking off. What will Jessica say about this? They are a thing now and she's the Ex., He shouldn't be here alone with her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Dara, the soup is ready!"-He said, I turn my head to the kitchen. I walk towards the kitchen and found him putting soup in a bowl and place it to the table.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Come on. It's better if it's warm."-He said. I sit in the chair and he sit in front of me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You know, Jae, you shouldn't be here, I mean, what will Jessica say about this? Maybe you should at least come with Junsu."-I said looking at the soup.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Jessica has nothing to do with this."-He said. I look at him, he smile.

 

"Jessica and I, we're just friends, Dara, I told you, I love you. You told me to fix myself first before continuing our relationship, and I plan to do that, I plan to go back to you whole, I may love her, but still, I want to fix what we still have. It may not now, but I know that it will be soon. I want a future with you, Dara."-He said still looking at him. He touches my hand and smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"So, please, wait for me Dara, I promise, it won't be long, just.. Let me fix it. I want to be with you."-He added.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"How about Jessica?"-I said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"As what you said. I don't have a good closure with her, that's why I still holding on to her. Yes, there is still love, but not the same as we have. At first, I thought it was the same as before, but I realize that it's just... closure, it's different from what we have. I love you Dara, I really do, I want to fix this, us. Jessica is on the past, she still is, and you, you're my future, I can't see myself without you."-He said. I look at him and my tears starts to fall.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You still love me right? You'll wait for me?"-He asks me with hope in his eyes. I nod repeatedly and cry, he walk beside me and pulled me to stand. He wiped my tears and kisses my forehead.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I love you. Nothing changes."-I said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Thank you. I love you so much, Dara."-He said and held my face on his hands; he wipes my tears again and looks at me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I am alarmed when I saw you on the hospital with that man. You don't know how much I want to confront you, and how much I want to punch him in the face for touching you. I'm so jealous, but I held myself because I know that you don't want that kind of action, I don't want you to be mad at me."-He said, I smile at him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Donghae is a common friend. He saves me and took me to the hospital, he is nice person."-I said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Whatever."-He hisses. I giggle at his reply, he is really jealous of donghae.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Nothing to be Jealous, because you're the one I love."-I said. He smiles.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Can I kiss you?"-He asks. I blush and bit my lower lip. I look at him and nod. He smile and slowly capture my lips. The kiss is just like before, full of love and passion.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

================

 

 

 

 

I look outside the shop and see the people walking the street, then look at my watch. How can someone be that late, when she's the one who requested to meet her? I shook my head and took a sip on my coffee, thinking what happen earlier.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-Flashback-

 

 

I was busy checking some documents when my phone ring, I look at it and it shows an unknown caller.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yoboseyo?"-I said.

 

 

 

[Is this Park Sandara?]  Said the familiar voice.

 

 

"Yes, who's this please?"-I ask.

 

 

[uhm.. sorry if I disturb you, this is Jessica.]

 

 

"uhm.. It’s okay, so, what's up?"  It felt awkward, I mean, we're not that close, we're not even friends, so why did she call me?

 

 

[If you're not busy, can we meet today?]

 

 

 

"uhm.. Well, I'm kind of busy right now, but I have time after my work, 4pm."

 

 

 

[Oh, good! so, see you then at 4:30pm at the *** café?]

 

 

 

"Y-Yeah, okay."

 

 

[Okay, thank you, bye]

 

 

 

-End of flashback-

 

 

 

 

 

 

I shook my head. What's with her then? I look at my watch again. It's already 5pm and yet she's not here. I was about to call her when the door opens and Jessica came in. She is still beautiful as I last saw her, but she's thinner than before, long straight hair and her sunny dress compliments her fair skin, she roamed her gaze and saw me, she smile and walk towards me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Sorry, I'm late, Yoona won't let me leave alone."-She said. I nod.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Did you order? They said that chocolate cake here is awesome."-she said., I shook my head.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Well, let's order that, it's my treat.."-She said smiling.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Jessica, I know it's awkward for you too, I can feel it, just tell me why you want to meet."-I said and look at her. She looks straight in me and sigh.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I guess, I shouldn’t have to make it long."-She said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"...please, let Jaejoong go..."