Somewhere in peace

Turn

A short Slight-Daragon scene

=======================================================

 

Dara's POV

 

 

It's been weeks since Jae and I talked on the phone. Yes, I am true to my words that not talking to him, Personally on even on phone, but I sometimes answer his text messages. It's good that Jae is still informing her when he was going somewhere or if he was visiting Jessica eventhough they are in a bad shape right now.

 

 

 

She sip on my coffee and look at at the glass wall of the coffee shop that I spending my time now. I really love this place because it is very peaceful, only few people are visiting this place because it's not very famous, compared to the other establishments near, it's kinda old and needs renovation, but the owner said that she choose not too, because she wants to preserve memories, as other old places, it holds an very old story for her.

 

 

 

"Dara?"-Her thoughts are cut by a familiar voice, she turn around and found a man she didn't expect to see.

 

 

 

 

"Jiyong"-Dara said and smile. Jiyong give her his sunny smile and walk towards where she is sitting.

 

 

 


"Hey! Long time no see, how's your life?"-Jiyong said and sit across the chair Dara is sitting. Dara put her cup in the table.

 

 

 


"Well, kinda good, how about you? I thought your in Japan?"-Dara asked. As she can remember, Jiyong went to Japan many years ago to pursue his dreams.

 

 

 

 

"uhm...I came back last month... I didn't expect to see you here"-Jiyong said.

 

 

 

 

 

"Neiher I"-Dara said.    "So, how's Japan?"-She added.

 

 

 

 

"Well, it's still cool, there's a lot of Japanese in there"-Jiyong said and smile.

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh, why I didn't think about that, ofcourse there's  lot of japanese in there"-Dara said and rolled her eyes. Jiyong laugh at her reaction.

 

 

 

 

"Your still the same"-He said.

 

 

 

 

"And fotunately, you too, still the same jerk I've ever know"-Dara said.

 

 

 

 

"That you loved"-He said smirking.

 

 

 

 


"Yeah, that I loved"-Dara said.    "Well, why the mighty Kwon back in Korea?"-Dara added.

 

 

 

 

"hmm.. I am thinking of staying here for a while I guess"-Jiyong said.

 

 

 

 

"I thought you're happy at Japan, you've dream on living there"-said Dara.

 

 

 

 

 

"I thought so, yeah, Japan is a cool place, very advance and there very good oppotunities, but I lost my happiness many years ago."-Jiyong said looking at her. Dara smiled at him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Still as dramatic huh? Kwon?"-Dara said. Jiyong smirk.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Nah... just saying a fact, that the 'Happiness' that I lost is no sitting in front of me alone"-He said.

 

 

 

 

"yeah right, and as I remember, you choose to leave that 'Happiness' alone to pursue your goals"-Dara simply said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ouch.. your to straight"-Jiyong said then act like he is hurting, but he become serious   "...that I will forever regret"-he added.

 

 

 

 

"Enough of Drama Jiyong.. past is past... We always live in the present and heading the future"-Dara said.

 

 

 

 

"I know... I know... So, how's life?"-Jiyong asked.

 

 

 

 

"Fine, nothing special. HOw about you?"-Dara answered.

 

 

 

 

"Your answers really amaze me Dara, always in general. And about me, it's good, I really enjoy working there"-Jiyong said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"So, why are you here? Did they fire you?"-Dara asked.

 

 

 

 

 

"Nah.. A big one offered me twice to work for them"-He said.

 

 

 

 

"Oh... realy.. what is the name of this insane company who will hired a conceited-jerk-maniac guy that is sooooo full of his self and offered twice?"-Dara said smirking.

 

 

 

 

"You're hurting my feelings Dara, all of those years we've been together, you actually define as that? Where's that 'Oh you're so handsome, sweet and perfect, Jiyong' you've always say"-Jiyong said.

 

 

 

 

Dara rolled her eyes at Jiyong. How conceited.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Kwon Jiyong, I can't remember saying those horrible words for you, maybe you've mistaken me for another woman"-Dara said. Jiyogn laughed and scratch the back of his head.

 

 

 

 

 


"You're really funny Dara, anyways, it's YG International, they hire me to produce and compose songs for them exclusively"-Jiyong said. Dara nodded. As she can remember, Jiyong is very good. No. Great at composing songs, since they are in college. Yes, Jiyong is Dara's first boyfriend back when she was in college, they've been in 2 years relationship, as time goes by, because he is very talented, he is offered to work in Japan, he dreams of that, and they were still young to think of the future for their relationship so they part ways, Jiyong choose to grab the opportunity and Dara, as ever, doesn't want a complicated relationship and didn't believe that LDR works. Back then, they became friends, well, not that close, but a good one, and now, she is talking to him personally now. How can you imagine that? When she was still young, she thought that Ex's can't be a good friends because there can be some bitterness in them.

 

 

 

 

"So, how's lovelife?"-I asked him. He choke from the coffee he is drinking.

 

 

 

 

"Sudden interest in my lovelife Miss Sandara Park?"-Jiyong said.

 

 

 

 

"Nah, just curious if ever you left some crying girls back in Japan"-She said.

 

 

 

 

 

"Really? I'm not like that, I never left you crying, I left you smilling and waving at me.."-Jiyong said.

 

 

 

 

 


"Ha-ha-ha funny... so, spill it out, Kwon"-Dara said.

 

 

 

 

"No. I'm definitely single right now, I had some short relationships in the past, but nothing that serious"-Jiyong said.

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh.. So, your soulmate isn't in Japan?"-Dara asked.

 

 

 

 

"Nope. She's in Korea, sitting in front, drinking coffee and talking to me"-Jiyong answered smile.

 

 

 


"Ha-ha-ha.. funny"-Dara said. Jiyong laugh.

 

 

 

 

 

"Kidding. Besides, your not available right? How's your man?".-Jiyong asked. Dara give him a sad smile and divert her gaze to the street outside.

 

 

 

 

 


"Not good"-She answered. Jiyong tilted his head and put down his coffee looking at Dara.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Did he hurt you? or cheat on you?"-Jiyong said. Dara look at him and smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"No, we're just.. uhm.. they called it cool-off, kind of that, just need sort things.."-Dara said.

 

 

 

 

 

"Cool-off? As in you? Dara, I knew you, you don't want to be in a complicated  situation, especially the word 'Cool-off' is not your thing"-Jiyong said.

 

 

 

 

 

"Guess everybody deserves to change.."-Dara said. Jiyong look at her. Dara is the most lovely woamn he ever met, yes, she's not perfect, either he is or everybody, but Dara is the person you'll cherish forever. Just like he is does, he cherish and love Dara, wvwn though their relationship is ended many years ago. Jiyong hold Dara's hand and give it a slight squeze.

 

 

 

 

 

"It's okay Jiyong, We will get through this"-Dara said and smile. Jiyong smile at her.

 

 

 

 

 

"I hope he will not do, what I did... the most thing I regret in my entire life"-Jiyong said then look at the street outside the shop.

 

 

 

 

Letting you go..

 

==============================================================

 

A short update for you guys...

Me too..I don't believe in 'COOL-OFF' because you both deserve freedom.. to think and choose.. not a false freedom.. you both tied up ina relationship that you can't even called a relationship because you are both confuse.

For me It's rather you break-up or continue what you have.

PS. If happens that you read it and find any of the the name 'SASUKE' or 'SAKURA' pls..pls... inform me... i'll edit it.

this past few days I am very very fond of making Naruto fanfiction... hahahaha...but to lazy to update here.