Space to fill

Turn

==================================================================================================

Dara's POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Dara, what's you're plan?"-Chaerin ask me as I enter my office. I give her a questioning look.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Aist..about Jaejoong... you know... he's been a little crazy little thing that is waiting outside"-she said as she glance at the window.

 

 

 

 

 

I just shrugged and get back to my seat.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yeah..yeah..I know that I am the No. 1 fan of "You should make step on HIS actions" but really Dara, you should atleast talk to him"-Chaerin said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Chae, it's not that I will not talk to him, I will, but not now, you know it still feel the anger and I don't want to talk to him while I still feel that, you know the possibilities that may happen if I will do that"-I said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yeah I know, I understand Dara, your smart and make many "What if's" before you can finalize everything, you're not a person that will make a sudden decisio out of nowhere, but still Dara, talk to him. Tell him that you both will talk about it in time, but not now, besides, he knows you right? If you don't want to see him, then call him"-Chaerin said. I look at her and breath deep, Chaerin is right, I should atleast call him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Fine, I'll call him"-I said and turn my attetion to my table.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Now Dara, remember that HE is still standing in the lobby, waiting for someone to talk to him"-she said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yes mother"-I said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Good girl. Anyways, here,  it's for you"-Chaerin said and handed me an envelope
.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What is that?"-I ask her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Well, honey, if ever you're not familiar with it, it is called envelope, it can contain many things, duh"-she said and smirk.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Well, sweetheart, I know that it is a envelope, I just want to know what it contains"-I said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Sugar, If it's for me, I can assure you that right now, I am enjoying my freedom of gossiping it with you, but since it is address for Miss Park Sandara, I'll give you the honor to tell me what it contains"-She said. I shook my head and took the envelope. She look at me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Popsicle, I know you are eager to know wht it i, but sorry, right now, it's office work and you need to go back to your office and do your work, so, get out"-I said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ouch! you hurt my feelings Munch...but I understand, I'm not your priority, so I better go now...ciao"-she said and walk towards the door. When Chaerin exited my office, I put the envelope on one of my drawer and plan to continue, the phone caught my attention.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Should I call him now?"-I ask myself. I took the phone and dial his number. In just one ring, he immediately answer my call.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[Hello baby, hey..please talk to me..I am here at the lobby, please let's talk about it] - he said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Jae, relax..okay..we will talk abolut this...but not now"-I said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[Not now? baby please, I know...I lied, but I promise I will not do that again, let's talk now]-He said pleading.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"No Jae, we should atleast need some time to think, to chill.."-I said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[Dara baby...We can think about this if we are together, I don't need time or think, I am sure about you baby] - He said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"No, Jae, listen please, I need time, I need to think, you know me, I admit, I'm still angry, and I can't decide right now because I can do such action that we both regret in the future, I need space, I need sometime alone Jae, please...you understand right?"-I said. Silence. I heard him breath deep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[I-I understand Dara, I-I know. O-okay.. it's my fault, I'll wait, just please promise me we will settle this as soon as you're okay] - He said, I can sense his hesitations.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Thank you Jae. I will. Now, go home Jae, rest, you need it, I know that you're in my apartment the whole night"-I said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[Can I just wait for you? I-I'll drive you home, I just want to see you Dara]-He said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Jae, please, we've talked about this right?"-I said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[O-Okay, I'll go now]-He said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Okay, I'll hang up now"- I was about to end the call but he spoke.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[Dara...]- he said

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yes, Jae?"-I ask

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[I love you. So much] - he said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I smile.   "I know Jae, I love you too"-I said and hang-up the phone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I put my phone on my table and think. I know it will be hard, for me, for him. But we both need it, we need to breath, we need to think, to assure myself that I will be okay. To distract myself, I open my drawer and took the envelope that Chaerin gave me, I open it and unfold the paper inside, when I read it, my eyes widen.

 

 

 

=======================================================================================

@21bangyen: Yes one heart!! But man spaces to fill...kekeke

@luilu88 : Jessica Jung? She's pretty... I consider all girl group  pretty.. for me all women are pretty.

@Patxbee19 : Thanks. Enjoy!

@chiruka : Will I make Jae suffer?

@LilMissSanShine : Thanks. Should I make him Suffer?

@jaedy21 : They really need space.

@xara10 : Yes, indeed, everyone that will be in this situation needs a lot of space to breath. Not all problems can be solve together, sometimes, you just need yourself.

@effy123 : Again. Should I make him suffer?

That's all.

Thanks for the comments guys.

Hello there everyone...Nice to update again, I am happy to the readers that appreciate my stories. Thank you very much to all of you, you're my inspiration.I

I just realize that I am very bad at giving titles on my fics...(-_-)

Should this be TORN not TURN? tsk..tsk...

Anyways, can you guys suggest some accounts that giving or making free posters? Pretty please with puppy eyes... (*O*)

 

#latersbaby