- Nine

Stage Thoughts

Dasom P.O.V.

Kai holds onto my waist as he leans down towards my face, I close my eyes, I feel his hands around my waist being pulled away. I open up my eyes trying to see where he went, he was no where to be found. 

"Kai!" "Kai where are you? Come back don't leave me alone!!" 

I feel a little push.

"Yah~ wake up Dasomie we gotta get ready to go." 

Someone pokes at my side again, I open my eyes. It was a dream? Phew thank goodness, I'm getting worried and it has only been a day.

"We need to leave in an hour and a half. Okay?" Bora gets up from her sitting position and walks off to get ready.

I sluggishly crawl out of bed and make my way to my drawers, I pull out a brush to start grooming my hair so the stylist will have an easier time. I pick out a black loose hoodie and some skinny jeans for something quick, I throw a bunch of random stuff into my tote bag; hair tie, water bottle, tank top...idk, wallet, phone, and earbuds...etc. I scramble to the kitchen...oh I forgot about our little disagreement last night. Hyorin unnie was putting left overs that we had in the fridge from last might into the microwave. I stand there a little awkwardly and soon make my way to the sitting area because Hyorin unnie ignores me.

"Are you hungry?" Hyorin unnie brings up.

"A little bit, where is Bora and Soyou unnie?" I ease my nerves a bit.

"They went with the stylist to pick up some clothes that they left in the van." She solemnly walks over with the plate of food.

"Here and let's just forget about yesterday, it's stupid, I have my opinion and you have yours. We are human. Let's get over it." She gives a slight sigh and smile, shuffling back over to her room to change and get ready.

"O-okay um I-ah I'm sorry for overreacting yesterday..." I pick at my food.

"It's alright I thought it over last night talked a bit with Soyou, I am accepting him as your boyfriend, but I don't like him as a person." She mentions from her room soon emerging with a small backpack.

"Can I ask why? He is nice and he is a kind person." I eats bits of my food.

"Sure, that's what he shows you. His image pisses me off, he acts all cold and rarely shows emotion, he should be kinder to people that are nice to him!" She sits with an angry sigh.

"Did something happen, because it really sounds like it." I question.

I mean I know Hyorin unnie is really friendly, even if she doesn't seem like it now. This is the first time I've seen her so conflicted...

"How could something have happened, I've only met him in that waiting room yesterday." Hyorin unnie arranges things in her bag.

"I didn't ask about Kai though, just in general"... I pick up my partially finished food, wrap it up and put it away.

"Well nothing happened either way. We should go Soyou just texted me saying that they are waiting in the van outside.no more talk of this okay?" She gives me my tote.

"Yeah let's go" I start towards the door as Hyorin unnie wraps her arm around my shoulder.

---Kai P.O.V.---

"Aaaah! I can't find it Kai do you have it?" Suho Hyung looks through the freezer

"What are you looking for and whatever it is I doubt it's in the freezer." I stand waiting for him.

"Hyung~~~ were late you know, again." Chanyeol hyung whines.

"I'm looking for my sunglasses, oh! Found them." He closes the fridge and pulls out his sunglasses.

"Wah. Er never mind lets go manager hyung is waiting for us three with the members in the van." I shake my head, the leaving the dorm with the hyungs.

We pile into the black van and head to the venue, I hope we aren't too late.

---Dasom P.O.V.---

Where's Kai? I was hoping to meet him at least once in the hall way or before going into rehearsal. I stand quietly in the hallway, in my short gold and sparkly black dress, outside of the Exo waiting room. Looks like they have their own waiting room today, we are sharing our room with Beast, they are really nice (plus attractive and i'm am definitely not telling Kai that). Will people be suspicious of me standing here?

I see a group of guys speed walking down the hall toward my way. They finally made it, Exo looks like they are going into war though. I turn my whole body towards the boys who stand there shocked, I look at Kai who slowly starts to smile to himself.

"Hello, sorry for blocking your way, I just needed to err see...something." I bow and hint a little signal to Kai before leaving to my waiting room.

I scurry off back to the room, "I hope he caught onto my signal, or I won't be able to see him- Ow" I bit my tongue.

---Kai P.O.V.---

I stare at Dasom who is standing infront of me, she makes a little face at me before leaving. Did that mean something? hmmm I don't think so. We head into the waiting room and get down to it, half of us getting our makeup and hair the other half into costume, we don't have much time.

---some time later---

"Hey I need to go to the bathroom, be right back in a little while." Chanyeol Hyung calls out.

We have to this now, because people keep leaving and we don't know where they went so the managers and PDnims want to make sur ethey know where we are.

---Dasom P.OV.---

I really do hope he got my little signal, if not then I must be an idiot, or he is an idiot. I stare at the door waiting for him to knock on it asking for me.

*Knock Knock*

Bora walks over to the door and she stand there for a little bit and nods her head, she closes the door and signals to me that someone is waiting for me outside. 

"Is it Kai?" I ask her

"Its just a stage cleaner, but he said someone is waiting for you by the bathrooms. Don't worry I'll make up something to Hyorin, I bet it's Kai though...good luck~~ hope you score a little something something." She winks

"Like what?" I stand in the door way looking at her supiciously

"Oh nothing, /cough/a kiss/cough/ phew sorry my throat there hahaha, bye Go! Go! now Go on!" she smiles and pushes me out into the hall

"Unnie is weird, I don't want to keep Kai waiting." I head off to the bathrooms.

-=-Do you guys have times when you want to disown yourself? I'm having family problems and I wanted to punch my dad today as well as running away. LOL I don't have that courage though. I've been watching Liar Game it's pretty good, Kim Soeun is sooo pretty though I missed her in dramas so i'm happy to see her. -3- Thank you subbies, commenties, and readies!-=-