- Forty Four

Stage Thoughts

Dasom's P.O.V.

It has been exactly one day since we became 'friends'. I have been steadily focusing on our couple dance with Vixx which was going to be happening in a few days. The members suprisingly hadn't said anything to me, maybe they don't know yet?

Should I tell them?

"Yah you know you should fix you're relationship up soon or he will breakup with you." Bora was leaning back in her chair.

But I already broke up with him....

"He might ask to be friends or something and you'll come crying to us." Bora continues.

But I asked him to be friends....

We were in the Jellyfish ent. practice room and we were waiting for Vixx to come, they left for a stage and we were freely practicing.

"I heard you Unnie, please just stop talking about it." I decide not to tell the members I broke up with him, they might lose focus on the task at hand.

The room went quiet, until Soyou started to blast the music up again so she could practice our solo group part. Nothing too y, just sensual though. I was sitting against the mirror staring back at Soyou who was staring at the mirror, while Bora unnie was on her phone and seemed to have given up on practicing on her own. Hyorin unne.....I think she went to the bathroom. Did she get lost?

I was curious so I ended up getting up, my black shorts had ridden up and my oversized white shirt made it look like I wasn't wearing pants. I was wiggling the shorts baxck to comfortable lengths and I headed out the door to the bathroom. Only to find Ravi holding Hyorin unnie's jacket. The jacket was soaking wet and dripping with coffee? Where was Hyorin unnie though?

"U-Um, hello." Ravi bows awkwardly and stares at me then back at the jacket he was holding.

"Hello, where is Hyorin unnie?" I look around.

"In there I accidentally bumped into her and spilt Leo's coffee onto her so she is washing it out..." He was still holding the soaked jacket in the air.

"O-Okay well i'll be right back." I head into the bathroom, spotting Leo grab Ravi's head as I walk in.

"Unnie you okay?" Seeing her frantically wiping her arm and hair.

"ah hot hot....Oh! Dasom, yeah I'm fine how is my jacket?" She wipes her grey/black striped Tshirt.

"Soaking and smells like a wet coffee shop." I go over to help wipe off her leg that was splattered in coffee

"Great, thanks for the thourough description." She leans over to ruffle her hair that had drops of coffee in it.

"Okay all cleaned up, lets go see the guys...." She picks up her bag and what not.

I help wipe up the floor a little and the counter, moving out the door we find an upset Leo and a sulking Ravi who looks like he's in pain...we kinda guessed what happened.

Taking her jacket from ravi we head over to the practice room where They had started stretching, looking at us walk in of course a few questions happened, but Ravi just signaled an upset grouchy Leo who walked in last....

"Hey, you alright?" Hyuk walks up to me, getting a little too close.

"I'm good why? You stretched out?" I take a step a back looking up at him.

"Just wondering, yeah lets get started." We converse calmly.

He takes my hand as well as the other members and continue our practice, of our touchy dance.

---Kai's P.O.V.---

I check my phone for the millionth time, nothing. Of course she wouldn't contact me what am I thinking?

"Hey, you think Bora would like cookies?" Chanyeol stares off at the corner of our van.

"What? Why? Ummm I think she ate a few of those when we visited their dorm...." Why is he asking that?

"Just you know, she's my friend and I want to buy her something as a gift for when we come back from Beijing..." He looks to the window.

We were leaving to China today, we will be holding two concerts there, so we'll be there a few days...looks like I won't be able to see Sistar x Vixx performance.... That's fine with me I guess.

Nearing the airport it seems, my eyes are closed, but you can tell. Afterall a bunch of screamin was heard within a few miles of the airport. I can't think straight, who cares anymore, I don't need to think. Just follow the manager and we'll get there.

"Lets go I have your things on the wheeler, the luggage will be taken now. Just fix your hair a little or wear a hat." Our manager tosses me a cap and I slip it on opening the door to the blasting screams. I get tired of this sometimes...I just want some peace and quiet is that so hard to ask for?

Feeling the body guard help pull me along I pull up my face mask making my expression invisible.

It's so noisy.

-=-Sorry about the wait, I actually had the chapter on Friday, but AFF kept deleting the whole chpater everytime I tried uploading it. So I gave up and tried again tonight. I'm in love with Noel's I miss you the song is so sad and it just is so lovely, I love Vixx's cover. Although Noel's voice sounds a bit strained its okay. I hope everyone is doing well and healthy. Thank you for reading up till here. Hello new Subscribers thank you and new readers. Comments are welcome ^^ See you next chapter or in the comment section~ Thank you~-=-