- Eighteen

Stage Thoughts

Dasom's P.O.V.

After a rushed trip to the ladies room, I wiggle into my dress and ask Soyou unnie to help me with my makeup...since I am not that great at it. Not all idols are good at makeup! 

"So I saw you had a little something going on at the Exo table~" Soyou unnie started applying my eyeshadow primer/eyeshadow

"What? I had nothing going on there...." My eyes waver

"Oh please, I bet you were 'eye' flirting with Kai and wanted to give him a ." She brings out a contouring brush

"N-no- what the- I- stop it~ I didn't even stay that long at their table..." I start blushing...I don't think I even need any blush now.

"Or were you being a player and flirting with another member....Chanyeol maybe?" She continues to tease.

I lightly push her shoulder and pout, ugh no please Unnie lets not talk about that.

"No. Thanks for doing my makeup." I get up and she chuckles to herself while cleaning up her makeup products.

I sit on the side waiting for the rest of the members to get their things, and so we're off!

 

We got at the venue and had our ID's checked, well it was kinda expected, a place full of famous idols just hanging out. There was a bunch of security walking around here and there, making sure no one who shouldn't be here gets in and reporters were turned away. The party was on the shore it was connected to a beach front building and we had our swimsuits in a bag that we kept in the ladies dressing rooms, since this was where weddings usuallly take place.

I find a comfortable wall to lean against and wave off to the Unnie's who walk off to their other friends...

"Hello miss wallflower, you seem very social." A guy leans against the wall next to me.

"Shut up Henry..." I roll my eyes

"Eyy that's not nice, well you have quite the figure, suprising that no one has picked you up yet." He pinches my waist

"Yah! stop that, you know that's not a way to flirt with a taken woman." I cross my arms and turn to him

"Ooh~ A woman now huh?" He makes a dorky smile, which I hate becaus ehe does that when he teases me.

I see Kai off in the distance and Henry catches my glance.

"Oh! Its my boyfriend, I will go off to see him~" Henry flails his arms and scurries to Kai who looks at him like a weirdo.

---Kai's P.O.V.---

My suit really suits me.....haha i'm so funny. I find Dasom by the wall so I end up walking to her direction, but Henry scoops up next to her. Yeah he is my friend and all, but seriously man lay off of my lady. I stand there awkwardly until she notices, Henry makes his way to me...what?

"Kai! look at you, so attractive I could fall in love with you." He starts waving his arms around.

"Are you drunk?" I try to tame his arms...not working

"NAH! Dasom is just so fun to tease~ she is so cute! treat her well Kay?" He pats my back and pushes me suddnely to Dasom's direction.

He stumbles off to Kyhyun sunbae who starts to scold him for acting like an idiot...Yeah he is drunk.

I make my way to Daosm who is tilting her head to one side looking at me.

---Dasom's P.O.V.---

I take my shoes off to run into Kai's arms, we are far enough back that no one really cares what we do. He hugs me and spins me around, after putting me down he suddenly cups my face and starts pecking me with kisses. My forehead, eyelids, cheeks, and lastly my lips....I missed him so much we didn't even say anything we just hugged for a while. 

We finally let go I pick up my dropped heels and fix my dress that rode up my legs a little after hugging so much...

"Sorry..." Kai rubs the back of his neck

I slip my shoes back on and help wipe off the lipstick on his face.

"I should be saying sorry, I just got your face covered in pink lipstick and gloss... " I laugh.

"My gosh you really missed me huh?" He pinches my cheek

"You didn't miss me?" I give him sad eyes.

"Should I show you again?" He says in his y deep voice that I missed so much~

"No! No! .....Later~ ;)" I poke his chest.

"I'm gonna go greet my sunbaes, I should at least be respectful you know. Wanna come?" He pats my head.

"No it's fine I don't think they would be comfortable. I'm going to go find some food. See you later?" I give him a cheek kiss and see him go off into the crowd.

 

---Later in the party by the corner of the building---

-=-Kwill's: You don't know love-=-

I reapply my lipstick that has worn off throughout the afternoon, my eyes wander around, spotting Chanyeol stumbling his way to me.

"Is he drunk?" I mumble to myself as he gets closer.

"Yah~ Dasom~ I-I- You stop playing around. You idiot, you don't even know." He suddnely grabs my shoulders

"Chanyeol sit down or something you're drunk." I try to wiggle out of his grasp

He pushes me up against a wall his arms blocking both of my sides...this is just like a drama Oh my God, hopefully the outcome isn't like a drama.

"No. I'm okay, enough to be in my right mind. Now listen to me, I love you, I kept telling myself not to, but these things just happen." He drops his hands and then places his hands on the sides of my face. 

"Kai can have you, but let me have this moment."

My eyes widen as he gets closer and closer to my face, he stops right before my lips and I can feel his breathing, he probably feels mine. 

"I won't love you anymore after this." 

His lips crash onto mine...he slips a hand behind my neck and an arm around my waist. I drown in his scent, a mix of musk and alcohol, he deepens the kiss, I tighten my lips so he can't go further.

I freeze up, I couldn't push him back, 

but I swear I wanted to. 

There goes my newly applied lipstick.

 

-=-Kyaaa!! I wanted to go into more detail in the kisses...but I felt like some of you might've felt uncomfortable, or some might've wanted that XD So I just did a little bit, i've written before so I can go all out if I wanted to. Moving on~ suprisingly I listened to Please Don't and You Don't Know Love both by KWill and had Dasom and Chanyeol star in the mvs. Kim Woobin's face is in the ad here and he is staring into my soul....I'm craving sweets again, I couldn't eat any yesterday so I want some today. Thank you for the comments I really appreciate them! and Welcome! new subbies and readers ^^.-=-