- Twenty Four

Stage Thoughts

Kai's P.O.V.

It's been an eventful week hasn't it. I am currently on the set of an interview, sick with a small cold, but it feels like i'm getting drowned. I barely talked at all this time, mostly Chen and Suho hyung spoke. We made sure to avoid the questions including our personal lives, pushing them aside with jokes. That is just how people avoid things. 

I am starting to notice my own mask, the thing i've been wearing this whole time and it is starting to crack. I consumed myself into deep thoughts of my feeling and opinions last night when I got home from my short time with Dasom. Thankfully Xuimin came in the room before I almost started breaking things around me. He simply hugged me after hearing me yell when he was outside the room.

Is this how Dasom felt?

I've given myself too much self pity and I want to be there for her, but I can barely even see her plus contact her because the company is restraining us from using our phones every now and then.

I'll just trust that Dasom will be the same and wait for me.

---Dasom P.O.V.---

I have resumed acting as of today, I feel like the director keps scolding me and he always brings up the lost time I had because of the trip. I can see how hard it is as an idol actor/actress. I want to be recognized as an actress because that is what I mainly trained for in the agency. Hopefully someone realizes something good about my possible skills.

The last text I got from Kai was that he couldn't contact me as often any more...not that he did before. Of course I'm upset over it, but I will wait however long, because I love him. Atleast I have that much love for him.

Regarding Bora unnie I haven't gotten to the bottom of what she was doing at the concert...

---Bora's P.O.V.---

Dasom just left the dorm to the concert, I should get going to...I grab my bag and wait a little to make sure Dasom has left before I step out of the building.

I sit in the taxi as I spot Dasom and her 'friend' head into the venue I take that chance to get back stage and see the members. I have come here only to confirm one thing and I hope I can get the answer I want.

I knock on the door, getting pushed up onto the door because of the amount of people trying to pass through the narrow hallway, rushing back and forth because of the time for the concert is near.

The door swings open and because my weight is being pushed onto the door I fall forward into the chest of someone.

Their arms grab hold of me and I quickly get out of their grasp.

"Sorry about that." I fix myself up and give a bow.

"It's fine. Bora you should really look at who you fell into..." I look up and start to turn a blush pink.

"Oh, sorry Chanyeol.... I should've looked."

"Ha Ha, it's cool, atleast I'm not a stranger." He leads me to a seat and I greet the other members, passing a hug to Sehun and patting Kai's back making sure he is taking care of our baby Dasom.

"So...why are you here? Not that it is a bad thing, but we didn't know you were coming by." Chanyeol sits across from me.

"Erm I have something small to ask of you...." I cross my legs.

"ITS TIME TO GET ON STAGE EVERYONE HURRY!!"

"Oh! Sorry Bora we have to go!' Chenyeol shoots up and heads off.

I guess I should go watch the concert since i'm here...I end up staying in the backstage area and jsut watching them from the back. I wonder if Sistar will ever have this kind of concert. One with a million fans from top to bottoms lol here just to see us.

I end up watching a few dances and then heading back to the lounging area for food. Suprisingly there weren't any reporters or paparazzi in disguise back here.

Aside from my boring time here, I couldn't help to think of how the answer could be to my question. I could end up becoming a whole nother person or I will swallow it all and cry inside. 

Exo has come back from the concert and they are just taking a short rest before heading off here. I lean against the counter chatting with Chanyeol.

"I really enjoyed the concert by the way."

"Really? Thanks I wish you could've told us before so we could've gotten you some seats." Chanyeol rubs his back.

"Yeah....so...I was going to ask you something remember?" I slowly move in.

A knocking comes from the door, great timing Bora...great.

"I'll get it!, I bet it is just the director or someone." I laugh out.

As I slowly open the door, a familiar shirt and face appears before me, Oh yeah~ I forgot Dasom came here....great Bora, just great.

I start to panic a little and my eyes move around quickly trying to think of something to say, I guess I can only change the subject.

"Unnie what are you doing here?" I gulp and lead her in.

What do I say....I should just leave..that's right I'll leave.

"Uhm sorry guys....Dasom see you later. Bye." I rush out of the room with my bag in hand.

---When I get home---

Auuugh I forgot to freaking ask the stupid question! I went all the way there just to ask Chanyeol. I start to roll around on the shared bed and punch my pillow,

I just wonder if he still feels the way he felt and if he could change his feelings for someone closer.....er someone else,

I confuse myself sometimes....Sistar will be able to see Exo around some time. 

 

-=-...It's been a while huh. I feel bad TAT. So what I have been doing the past few days was....I got a sore throat that got so bad that I had to stay in a hospital room because I couldn't breathe properly, then I found out I got accepted into the Chamber Orchestra! :) We had our first meeting last night and discussed music and gigs that we could be offered if we worked hard enough. I only have a mild sore throat now and I am having a hard time thinking up stuff for this story... I hope you all are okay and healthy! Thank you for reading and Hello new Subbies!! Thank you for the Comments, I will always love and appreciate any type of feedback. See you next chapter~ (or in the comment section xD)-=-