- Thirteen

Stage Thoughts

Kai P.O.V. (language warning)

We sit in the interview room and go over some things like lighting and mics.

"ON air in 2, 1" The director says

"Welcome back to~ ### prestage!!!" the MC introduces

"We are here today with the ever so popular Exo!!" we all applause and do our greetings and introductions.

We progress into the interview, explaining our song, saying our favorite foods, joking around until we get to our ideal types...

"So as we all may have heard, Kai-ssi have you any opinion on the rumors about you and this unknown lady....Dasom as they say." the MC questions

I hold the mic up and put on a serious face.

"Think what you will, but I don't see how people can assume this is Dasom and how can they pair me up with her, that is highly unlikely." I might've sounded rude there towards Dasom, but she'll understand because I call-led her.... I forgot.

"Okay see exo fans no need to be sad, Kai is being COMPLETELY honest and he will always be." the MC smiles

....this bastard is putting words into my mouth...

I turn my head to Xuimin hyung who is staring me down with a worried face, he even reminded me to call her. Dasom i'm sorry for making this mess worse...

Our interviews soon ends with a round up of some of the members talents, the highlight was Sehun's aegyo, it was quite disturbing in fact.

---Dasom P.O.V.---

It was only one line Dasom

...don't think too much of it...

I try to talk to myself. Tears start to form in my eyes, how could he say that about us and to me.

"Dasom your phone is ringing" Bora unnie points out

"Oh" Luckily my tears weren't very much and just went away after a few eyelash battings.

I look at my phone with Kai's name on it.

Dasom: ....

Kai: Dasom...?

Dasom:....mmm?

Kai: I hope you know I didn't mean anything during that interview, I know you were watching, I'm sorry if I made you uneasy, don't be upset. I hope you can soon know just how much I really love you. I really do.

Dasom: (I start to cry because Kai is so sweet and I loved his little confession) *sniffles*

Kai: no don't cry~ meet me at the corner behind the water fountains... I know we were told not to meet whatsoever today, but I need....you...now...with me.

Kai: meet me there. okay? i'm hanging up now..."

The line stops and he has hung up. Hyorin unnie walks by and then turns around to slowly reach to my face and wipes my tears...

"Go, I'll lie for once... go before I change my mind" She looks the opposite direction, soon going back to preparing for the interview

I give her a hug before grabbing Bora unnie's face mask and hat, walking out the door and down the hallway making sure not to make any eyecontact with the people giving me look that I couldn't distinguish.

I slow down at the corner where we were to meet and catch my breath and then I feel a pat on my head, Kai?

"Dasom, looks like I found you before finding me." Kai gives me a warm smile before my eyes start to well up in tears.

This is the first time i've seen him since the news came out and I wish I wasn't crying.

---Kai P.O.V.---

She looks so broken right now, I want to hug her , but I can't bring myself too. I should've been careful and less oblivious to this, I should've known how fans were...

"I'm sorry Kai..." She holds onto my shirt and her tears drop through her black mask.

I pull it down and cup her small face in my hands. She stares at me and tugs onto my shirt.

"W-what?" I loosen my hands on her face

"Just kiss me already..." She continues to cry

"People are even more alert of us, s-so..." I pull her into a hug and she bundles up my shirt into her hands

"Okay...I will say what I want on camera okay?" She rubs her face into my chest -////- her hair is so nice... Kai is coming back....

"Like what?" I look at the crown of her head

"Not telling. Because even if you say no I will still say what I want." She hugs me really tight and then releases, pushing me back a little and pulling up her face mask.

I watch her rub her eyes and then we stare at eachother only communicating through our eyes for a few seconds. I watch her small backside walk away, I check around to see if anyone saw. Good thing I chose this spot there is usually no one here.

---Dasom P.O.V.---

I head back to the waiting room and slip off the mask and hat putting it aside to fix my makeup.

"You okay?" Soyou helps with my hair

"I'm good, when do we go on?"

"In a minute or two..." She replies while recurling some waves in my hair

"Ready? Do you know what to say now?" She places her hands onto my shoulders

"Yes, I know exactly what I want to say."

-=-I'm healing quite well, just a little peeling and stinging here and there, LOL but you have to see me typing with one hand it looks weird. xD If only I didn't have to go to school, so I can write at home... Thank you for all the get better comments they cheered me up, I was upset about not being able to play my instrument for a few days-a week. Thank you once again I am very grateful for the subs and comments.-=-