- Thirty Six {NEW YEARS SPECIAL!! PART 2}

Stage Thoughts

{Part 2! and the final of the New years specal. This might be long as long too....}

Dasom's P.O.V.

I stand in awe as the tall well sculpted vixx member walked away from me. I remember we had filmed a music video together when he was shorter and less attractive, but he grew well through the time I last saw him....and he is 2 years younger.

What is with me and younger guys?

"Dasom-ah~! Get over here the ending stage is ending." Soyou jumps up and down in her black pumps, which was suprising. Like look at those things I'm wearing them too and I could barely run away from the cameras near Kai and I.

Making my way over I accidentally make eye contact with Vixx's Hongbin and I move my shoulders a little out of being startled. Giving a small bow I wiggle my way through the cluster of idols blocking me from my members. 

"Thank you for staying with us everyone as our fans, all of us love you very much! See you next Year!!" We all say (everyone on stage) holding hands together and doing a great bow of thanks then making our way off the stage.

I look over to Hyorin unnie who started tearing up.

"Unnie are you crying?" I ask that stupid question.

"No not really I just came across the thought that this year is finally over and a new 365 days are starting tomorrow." She uses the tissues Bora unnie gave her.

"Thanks unnie, it isn't that much tears though..." Hyorin holds up the large bundle of random tissues.

"Just use them." Bora pats her back.

We turn around to watch the fans continue screaming and some leaving, the stage getting sweeped off with the brooms to get rid of the confetti everywhere. I felt a little sad to think that I couldn't complete what I had wanted to do this year, get recognized as an actress. I did take part in Melody of Love, but I felt it was just my beginning as an actress. I will work harder. 

Finally making our way to the resting room back stage, I find my members not behind me I was sure they were next to me a second ago...

Opening the orange door of the room labeled Sistar, the room is filled with roses and a letter resting on top of the bunch in front of me.

I pick up the letter and open up the ligth blush pink, floral scented paper. Revealing a neatly written bundle of words.

It read...

 

' Even if I'm not a good talker, please understand me

I will tell you all of the truth I have been keeping

Do you remember the first day we met?

When your pretty lips smiled at me.

After that day, I was determined

That I never want to lose you from my embrace

That I will go till' the end

Saying I love you with words might not be enough, but still I will confess today

I wanna be with you, always a step behind you

Dont forget there's a person who will protect you

There might be times when I'll be busy, but only you remain in my mind.

Thank you for being you.

Dasom, turn around. '

 

My legs were starting to cramp up from standing in the same spot mesmerized by the sweet heartfelt letter, I turned around watching as Kai standing there with the same white rose I recieved from when I attended their concert. The people passing by in the hallway stopped, the air turned warm as if the air conditioner that was on 24/7 stopped, and I stared at him with what would've been hearts if we were in a cartoon.

"You know I love you right? I want to give you another white rose, because this was specifically picked by my hand. I went out with my manager, we attled some of the paprazzi's questions making sure suspicious new would come out. All for this flower and I want to give it to you." He extends his empty hand pulling me closer as I come within his range.

I politely accept his flower with a bow, hearing the bystanders leave with an awe and sweet fuzzy feeling.

"Did you like my strangely cringe worthy letter? I felt like I was going to die when I read it over, sorry." He rubs his hands and stares at the ground.

"Do you want my full truth? I felt like I was needed after reading your letter, thank YOU for being you, Kai I love you so much, please accept my gift evn though it may be red know that it is different since I picked it myself." I reveal a red rose that I had picked earlier while reading, this rose because it was small and still budding. 

"Whoo! Go Kai!" We look over outside into the hallway where Taemin sunbaenim is cheering and jumping with Shinee.

"Hyung stop it!" Kai starts blushing swinging around the rose I just gave him.

I laugh along with the stylists and cordi. who are spectating as well, letting them bicker and make our sweet filled room exchange with some humorous feeling. Taemin eventually waves off and leaves to Shinee's next schedule.

"So.....I want to spend some time with you later, but I need to help clean this up since I put the flowers here....ha sorry this wasn't planned out all that well." He gestures to the load of flowers behind me.

"Also I know very well how you can't be in those shoes very long, afterall that is sort of how we met...." He trails off staring at me fidgeting in my uncomfortable heels.

"I know....Then I guess I will get going and change and meet you later?" I wrap up, mainly cause my feet are starting to hurt again.

"Ye-yeah..." He shuffles forward pulling me into his arms making sure I don't crush the flower I had recieved.

I walk off looking back a few times not wanting to part from Kai. I didn't think it would be so hard to part for just an hour or two, maybe it's because I just was given such a sweet confession. Isn't that how most things are? If you really love something you wouldn't want it to go so quickly, but those are always the fastest to leave.

Even though it was Sistar's waiting room I got to change my clothes and my belongings were transferred to another room. I ended up changing in the bathroom, it was a little funny, I go in the restroom all dolled up and leave in my jeans and baggy hoodie.

"I got permission to leave with you!" I see Kai exclaiming like a little kid as he runs down the hall to my presence.

"Is someone driving us?" I ask when he finally reaches me

"A PD hyung will drive us to where I want to take you and then I can call him to pick us back up and drop you at your dorm." He fumbles around with his backpack and then offering to carry my bag.

"Okay, well lets go!"I hand him my bag and he slings it around his free arm ever so casually.

Since he couldn't swing an arm around me I decided to do so myself, so I swung my right arm and hung it onto his waist. He froze a little, gave me a look and then gave me a kiss on the top of my head. Walking out of the building's backdoor attached together with glue.

 

---Kai's P.O.V.---

I sit in the mini van with Dasom by my side and I start to sort out some things to make my bag lighter, I also hand her a pair of grey sneakers.

"What are these for?" She accepts them anyways.

"We are going to be walking....also." I point to my feet, which are the other set of matching shoes.

"Oh." She smiles slightly and leans down to slip off her flats and tie up the shoes I gave her.

"Are you sure you want to go to that place?" PD hyung mentions in the driver's seat.

"Don't worry i'll protect her." I reassure

I look over to Dasom who gazes at me with worry, I grab her hand and softly smile down on her.

"Don't worry, I just said I would protect you and I don't think it would be too bad." I massage her hand that I held.

After a long while of sitting we reached a crowded street.

"Oh! This is-" Dasom leans against the tinted window

"Yeah. I hope this is alright with you it may be crowded, but I want people to know that I have no reason to hide our relationship." I look out the window with her.

This is the crowds of MyeongDeong, Taemin hyung helped me find a good location filled with people. 

"Good Luck Kids~" Pd Hyung calls from the van as we step out.

Screaming, yelling, and suddenly the air gets stuffy and crowded. I grasp Dasom's hand to make sure she doesn't get lost or gets trampled over. The citizens won't stop shoving cameras and phones into our faces, I slip my hat off and stick it on Dasom so she can feel atleast a little more comfortable. She tightens her grip and pulls me closer as we walk through the crowd.

"Unnie!" "Oppa!" "No~ Don't touch him!" "She is so ugly, look without makeup she looks worse than----" "She is such a , ugh I'm going to vomit since she is so close to me." "Oppa don't touch her, she is dirty!" "I bet she is hanging around Henry with her dirty tricks." "Oppa date me! I am so much better."

Dasom's hand gradually tightens as we listen to these comments thrown out. We stop at middle of the street, where I had decided to give her a gift, well a promise actually.

"Why are we stopping here Kai?" Dasom whisper yells to me, since it is so loud.

"Just hold on." I look past her, holding onto her face so she doesn't turn around.

I nod my head making sure everything is set.

"O-Okay, turn around." I watch as she turns around letting her back face me, I give her a backhug letting her take in what we are looking at.

She starts to laugh a little, making the smile I had missed when we set foot in this area. All the comments seemed to have flown out the window when she gave me that smile.

I had prepared a group of fans that supported us and they held up a sign. I asked them for some help becuase I couldn't think of how I wanted to present it.

It said.

'This is my girlfriend, you touch her, mess with her, insult her, lots of people will come after you. She is beautiful, bright, and something you won't ever have. So find one of your own. Happy New Year.' With a bright pink arrow pointing to where I am hugging Dasom. 

"This is so stupid Kai, you idiot why did you have to make such a big deal out of this...." She looks up to me

"How is it stupid I wanted to warn anyone who was going to do something to you." Especially other idols.

Reporter cameras, fans, citizens, and bloggers were all there so this will probably blow up on the internet. Most likely with the twisted headlines of, Kai Sent Out a Warning, But For Who? I don't know, but those people always want to cause trouble.

After staring at Dasom who is thinking she tugs on my arms that are placed around her.

"Would you give me my last kiss of the year?" Dasom pleads with her eyes.

"Gladly~" I don't turn her around and let her lift her head up as I twist around to give her a lovely kiss for everyone to see.

I think I must be crazy to show off Dasom like this. Who cares it's the last day of the year...

We break apart and she turns around to hug me, she looks up from my chest.

"Happy New Year, Thank you for being there for me." She locks her hands around me.

"Happy New Year, Thank you for existing." I let the camera clicks ring in our ears. Ignoring everything I make the only thing in my view,

Dasom.

 

-=-So Happy New Years Everyone, I am probably going to continue from here on with the story and include it in the actual story line. DId you guys like the long chapters?  eheheh the letter Kai wrote were actually lyrics. I am so thankful for getting such a nice comeback for this story since this is my first story since I left asianfanfics back in like 2011-2012 ish. I wanna know what your favorite chapter is, please comment. Well after you guys have your New years parties xD. See you in the comment section! back to every other day chapters~ I found another Exo song I like next to My Turn To Cry, i'll put it in the next chapter for my little -/////- 'y time' . SO Sorry for the typos and grammar mistakes here and there, it is alot of writing so I checked it, but I may have missed some spots. -=-