- Seventeen

Stage Thoughts

Dasom's P.O.V.

I am so freaking excited right now, everyone is 'home' (dorm) and we are packing for our trip ahead. We sat down together and talked about how we couldn't see eachother for awhile; we apologized, cried, hugged, and finally we weren't as stressed. Sistar's dorm was in okay condition up until all four girls start packing for a trip...yeah we ALL had a hard time picking out what to wear. The trip to Phuket is in a few hours and most of us have our suitcases together. I halted my filming for this concert and sort of vacation so I my spirits rose increasingly.

-=-Jay Park: So Good-=-

"Hey everyone ready! The van is ready by the way so hurry it up!" Hyorin calls from the door way

"Coming right now~!" I drag Bora unnie with me to the van.

We load up the van and slam the doors shut, I can't wait!....to see Kai....

I put on a calm face and walk with the members in the middle of the security guard circle through the airport, floods of fans were here, mainly because over 10 groups and solo artists were boarding the same planes to the same place.

I spot Exo from far away, they're waiting to board the plane, as we make our way to the same line I see a bunch of fangirls pulling on the security guard screaming,

"Don't let her go with them!!"

"I don't want my oppa to get seduced by her!!"

I'm tired of this....this ....in all honesty i'm over this i'm passed all the crying and depending on others. 

I ask the security guards to them away, in which they did so. We strutted with our heads held high and I try to look for Kai in the crowd of people.

"Dasom...over there" Soyou unnie stealthily points to Kai...and Henry?

"Please board as of now...we are currently boarding...I repeat we are currently boarding" The announcer broadcasts

I end up getting on the plane without speaking to Kai, instead I accidently make small eye contact with Chanyeol, he gave me a sad look and looked away.

-In Phuket, before the concert- 

-=-Jay Park: Joah sorry in a Jay Park kinda mood-=-

When we landed in Phuket it was the perfect weather, sunny, but not hot, cool, but not cold. I felt so refreshed and happy, my members were all excited Soyou unnie was jumping around the hotel room and setting out her outfit for the after party. Mine was a white laced quarter sleeved dress that fell just at my knees, paired with a nice basic pair of black open toed low heels.

"Why am I always the one calling to you guys?...Well we need to go...again." Hyorin leans against the rental van.

The stage looked really large from far away and as we stood on it I felt like an ant. We rehearsed and then waited down by the tables and watched the other performing idols/groups. We go up after Troublemaker do their rising dancing, our dance just made everything worse I think, I totally took my mind off of all that has happened. I slightly let go and forgot about Kai and just let loose, we danced down to the tables and made our rounds by the fans and idol's tables. 

I make my way to Exo's table I find Kai staring at me and making a cute smile, but suddenly the director nearby signals for me to go to another table and I try to catch a glimpse of Kai again, instead I see someone else's eyes, Chanyeol....

 

"Unnie! I don't know what to do...." We sit and watch a preformance after ours.

"About what?" Bora sighs while watching SPEED do their cool glove dance thingie.

"I unintentionally locked eyes with Chanyeol...I hope he didn't get anything out of it." I wiggle around squirming in my seat.

"My goodness stop worrying so much, if it bugs you somuch ask him at the after party." She looks over at me

"Yeah...NO." I pout

"Whatever, I think the guy in front is way younger than me and it makes me feel strange..." She mentions to the guy in front of the dance

I didn't think drinking two bottles of water through...we sat there and couldn't leave, a ton more idols/groups preformed on that stage in front of us and I thought I was going to die crossing my legs helped a bit but the Unnies were teasing me by pouring water into cups.T.T

Thus the concert ended like that. We headed to the hotel to change and get ready for the party. Some people I don't wish to meet up with at the party... Chanyeol actually.

-=- Woo~ Jay Park's voice IS a party, gets me in a good mood, most of the action will be next chapter ;) I see some of you guys like chansom, I don't really think I would put in a love triangle, but a little bit of something might happen here and there xD. Thanksgiving is coming up~~ well for those who celebrate it. My skin has been hating me...mmm...whatelse....well nothing else. Thank you as always, I hope this isn't getting boring. See you next chapter! (tomorrow xD late maybe I have HW I need to do...) -3- -=-