- Fifty One

Stage Thoughts

Kai's P.O.V.

I'm really excited to see Dasom soon~

We will be appearing on Running Man for an idol special, I heard it is to be a couple race. Thugh I think if we were to be a couple, some problems may turn up...

---skip to Running Man filming---

I caught a glimpse of Dasom at the beginning when we were being introduced to the cast, sadly she only glanced at me...but I could tell she was happy, that slight blush made her so cute.

We had changed our location to an indoor pool area, I had changed into a pair of blue trunks and a white tshirt with my name on the back...of course.

I am waiting outside of the changing rooms and by the water where we are getting mics, spotting Dasom I slowly scoot my way over to where she is getting her mic on.

"Kai I know you're behind me..." She says as the staff member walks away after attending to Dasom.

"Way to ruin my fun." I say jokingly, then slinking my arms around her waist.

She's is wearing some short swim shorts and a tied tshirt, her in simple clothes is the best, she just makes me feel so special that all her beauty is mine. I would've made such a big mistake if I had let her go entirely.

"Kai..." She places her hand on mine " not here...we are working." She sternly says while pulling my hands away from her waist.

"All the more reason~" I , by talking in the shell of her left ear.

She makes a small smile and looks down.

"We are starting filming soon! Everyone, we are starting to film soon!" A director calls.

She quickly pulls away and flicks my forehead while she leaves. Rubbing my forehead I smile and follow behind her watching her sway back and forth as if taunting me. 

:Game Rules:

To test the partener's mental connection~

-One partner is seateed on a diving board above the water

-The other is on the ground 

-Both are given the same question and if they answer the same they are safe and swapped out with another pair

-If not, the partner on the board gets dunked.

--------

So it seems Dasom and I have been paired up, due to pulling sticks....it must be fate. Ha just kidding.

After the rules have been explaine Dasom heads up to the board and our competitors Gary and Jihyo talk aabout who is going to be dunked.

"Believe in Oppa!" You can hear Gary stressing his point to Jihyo noona who doesn't believe he can answer the same...

She ends up going to the board as well.

So I take a seat next to Gary hyung and one of the staff comes over in front of us, we wait a little bit so the camera men can make their way up tot he boards.

"Alright your first question is: Jjajangmyun or Jjamppoong?" Then I think a little, I couldn't remember if Dasom liked spicy or non spicy foods..

"On the count of three you two will answer."

I said Jjamppoong and so did Gary hyung.

We waited a little more, feeling the tension behind us where the two ladies answered and then a small shout and a splash.

I turn around quickly and spot Dasom in the water...looks like we lost this round..

She pulls out of the water and her shirt is sticking to her body, hugging her in all the right places...damn i'm getting a little ...oh dear.

"YAAAAAAA~" Gary and Jihyo noona hug and are switched out with the strong couple, Jungkook and (put idol name here....) 

We ended up losing again....um I felt bad because Dasom was totally drenched.

Looks like we are going to be changing location soon, we'll be doing the couple cuff ripping game. Dasom quietly slips away to get changed and her hair dried....how about I pay her a little visit..... 

 

-=-Hey.....um.....sorry, I apologize for neglecting this story.... I am kinda sick (not to bad don't worry it's just because of the weather changing), also AP testing and Finals have me stressing and everything. I have the plan for this fic, but I don't have much time to type everything out. I'm sorry if you've lost interest in my story, I don't blame you. How is everyone? I've missed you guys....See you in the comments, or in the next chapter, you'll see how KaiSom got back together soon~ -=-