- Forty One

Stage Thoughts

 Bora's P.O.V.

I listened on as Dasom was explaining to us what had happened between Kai and her. Poor thing is all confused and emotional.

"Then he just entirely cut me off, not letting me  explain...ugh." Dasom squirmed around on the couch.

Hyorin was nodding her head, looking up at Dasom.

"You know you shouldn't do those things anyways if you knew it was a  bit weird..." Hyorin was trying to tell Dasom not be so upset.

"I-I know...Still!" Dasom was being stubborn and Hyorin kind of gave up.

I decided to leave since I wasn't of any help.

She can be quite stubborn from time to time when she is really sure about things, I hope they can resolve this quickly or maybe makeup...at least one of them has to give up and say they did wrong or else both of them will be waiting for the eachother to apologize.

Looking around the dorm, piles of clothes filled up parts of our rooms. Yeah~ it was like looking at a lazy teen's room and even then I didn't bother to clean up. Face planting onto my bed I whip out my phone, calling up Chanyeol.

C- Hello~?

B- Hey long time no talk.

C- Right? so...why'd you call me?

B- You do know about Dasom and Kai's incident right?

C- ...Yeah I do, Kai has been sulking around talking to himself. I think he is going crazy poor guy, I can't believe Dasom would be a cheater. You should talk to her about how much she hurt Kai.

Of course hearing that I got really annoyed, did Kai lie? She did no such thing, unless she was lying to us...No way I think she was right.

B- Um No~ She didn't cheat, Kai was being an jerk and didn't let her explain.

C- He wasn't a jerk and he doesn't need her explaination. Are you on her side or something? KAI was obviously the victim.

B- The hell Chanyeol! How could you? I'm not taking sides YOU are!

C- *sigh* What ever Bora, I don't wanna talk to you if we are going to argue over this... bye.

B- He-

The line dropped, I gawked at how he just hung up.

Ugh Dasom I feel your pain....

---Kai's P.O.V.---

I'm just lazily sitting on the couch staring at Chanyeol who was fuming, setting his phone down then rubbing his neck. He must've gotten all worked up with the person on his phone.

"You, did you make up what you told us?" Chaneyeol looked over at me.

"No I didn't, I said it didn't I? I over heard her saying all these lovey dovey words to Hyuk. I found them in each other's arms too, Dasom was sitting in his lap!" I confronted him repeating partially what I had said earlier.

"Ok, Ok calm down. Well I can't help you all that much you know..." Chanyeol shrugs and goes off to the room he shares with Lay and Suho.

I'm just so stressed out, we have been so busy and then she gets all close with Vixx because they spend more time together than me. I'm her BOYFRIEND! Shouldn't she be more caring and understanding on my side? 

I don't know what to think anymore, whatever I know I'm right!

"My god you're so stubborn you know." Chen walks in from the hallway spouting out nonsense about my personality.

"Shouldn't you consider her side of the story too? You basically just dropped in so you came in at a weird time maybe." He kept going on and on~

"Hyung I get it, but I know what I saw and I'm not changing my mind." I argued back.

"You do know there are other opinions and sides of the 'story' right?" 

"How about understanding in a relationship?"

I watch as he sighs, giving up on trying to convince me after a few comments. 

It got really hot, really fast in here. The hyungs all gave up and left I guess that proves how RIGHT I AM! See the truth prevails! I hope she soon realizes what a mistake she made and crawls back to me apologizing....

I miss her sometimes though like when I need someone to hug or when I want to smile. She isn't there to help me with those...I'll wait till' she apologizes.

---Dasom's P.O.V.---

I mean we've been busy and I even called/texted him that I will be having this partner dance stage and he said he was okay with it. Plus we were practising....well until that time he overheard, but I was doing that so Hyuk could practice....

"Our manager said we will be going on with the stage even if you break up with Kai or not. This shouldn't affect our stage performance so don't let it get to your head got it?" Soyou props her hands onto her hips. 

"Wait did you tell our manager?" I look up at Soyou

"Yes, but not the whole story just that you two aren't on good terms as of now."

"Yeah I got it...this IS my personal life afterall...." I stretch out on the couch, taking up the whole space.

The room is pretty stuffy and I feel exhausted just thinking about this. Well I'll wait till' he apologizes.

Does this count as breaking up?

Or did we just take a 'break'?

 

-=-Whoo~ sorry for slacking so much, I just haven't gotten that 'feel' for writing lately. OHOHO did everyone panic over the AFF shut down thing, on instagram people were all ranting and stuff ( about the guy who reported the site for child abuse....HAH wtf is that he obviously has never been on the internet before.), I was upset too. I got an A on two of my midterms and the rest were a B and one C T~T the C was for HIstory because I switched mid semester to another class so I missed a whole bunch and the class was ahead by two chapters.... I have a feeling I might be ending this fic sometime....not anytime soon. If I decide to end this sooner I will tell y'all. I hope to see your feed back, yeah this was short, sorry~. Hello new subbies! Hello new readers thank you! See you in the commetns or next chapter ^^ -=-