- Six

Stage Thoughts

Dasom P.O.V.

So I'm on Kai's back...it's really broad, more than it looks. I don't know do I like him? We walk the long way talking about simple things, "Are you tired?" "No, not really, because you're really light." "Liar, and you must be cold too" "no I hope you're not cold."

Kai slows down and walks at a slower pace "Dasom? Can I ask you something?"

Is he going to ask me out?...wait I can't jump to conclusions, it's probably just something else...hopefully.

"Yea-" I see someone off in the distance wearing the red and black checkers....exo. "Wait is that an Exo member?" I start to panic and try to hide my face in his back...he kinda smells nice..AH! No time to think of that, I bet I'm getting make up all over his shirt.

I look up for a bit and I see the figure coming towards us, "Kai, Kai let's turn around or something." He just stands there and keeps looking forward. I look up again, that, that's Chanyeol! No no not Chanyeol, he'll think me and Kai have something going on.

"Hy-hyung hey..." Kai hesitates

Chanyeol looks around trying to see who is on Kai's back "who's that Kai?"

"Just someone who needed help..." He moves away a bit so I can hide my face better.

Chanyeol, please don't look at me, this is so embarrassing. One I'm one Kai's back, Two I'm clinging onto dear life, Three my face is pretty much planted into Kai's back, and Four I don't have shoes on.

"That's Dasom! Dang Kai you move fast, Dasom-ssi you don't have to hide any more, I know it's you the girl in our waiting room." I peek out seeing Chanyeol smiling really cutely... He doesn't think anything of this does he?

"Hyung can you help us get to our waiting room without having to get caught?" No Kai why are you asking him of all people! I decide to stay quiet, I think that would be best and I'm in my most vulnerable state I can't let anymore people see me.

"So there is something going on here" Chanyeol winks, No Chanyeol it's not like that! But then again Kai is quite nice, but I like Chanyeol... We head down the hall, I stare at Chanyeol, he is so attractive his personality is nice too, what's wrong with this!

Kai P.O.V.

Why is she not talking? I feel her gaze elsewhere, is she not interested in me?  Chanyeol Hyung? No way, he brushed her off earlier so that must've been a turn off... I hope she can see my feelings before I lay them out for her.

Dasom P.O.V.

I'm still staring at him, why doesn't he think anything of me? See this is the problem with having a crush...oh! I wonder if Kai is okay he has been carrying me and I hadn't paid much attention to him.

"K-Kai-ssi are you alright? I'm not too heavy am I?"

Chanyeol is looking 0-0

"No I said it before, and why are you being formal just call me how you did earlier."

Omg Chanyeol is smiling he's so cute, but he's smiling about the wrong thing, Chanyeol please don't it's not like that....I think.

"A-alright Kai..." Chanyeol stops for a bit and turns to us

Kai jumps a little to push me up since I was falling... I made squeak again, ahhh so embarrassing.

"Are you sure there isn't anything between you two? Um I know it's sudden but Dasm-ssi you are someone who is very cute, so I don't mind letting Kai take an interest with you ;)"

What did he say? He just called me cute! My heart sinks and I become extremely quiet, with Kai?..

We finally reach the waiting room, Kai sets me down, rubbing his back and kneels down to my feet,he starts to unravel the wrappings and asks Chayeol to get a first aid kit. This is really something... Kai finishes wrapping and bandaging my feet's cuts without a word.

"Thanks Kai, what was it that you wanted to ask...?"

Kai P.O.V.

She asked, finally, I'm sorry for springing this on you Dasom, I can't take it, and I want this to happen.

"Hold on.." I get up and walk over to Chanyeol hyung...the other members?, they went to get something to eat probably...

"Hyung, can you leave for a bit I need to do something important." Chanyeol Hyung stares at me and then smiles, getting up and patting my back

"Take care of her, I heard she has a thing for me." He walks out of the room, hearing his footsteps getting quieter and farther.

She what? How did he know about something like that, he's lying. He barely knows her how does he know that.

"Kai? Are you okay?" Dasom calls me, I didn't notice I was staring at the door way. I walk back over to Dasom who is brushing her hair, I sit down behind her.

"Here I'll do it." I grab the brush, her hair is so nice...don't be a Kai..

"uh alright, so what is it?" She lets go of the brush, I continue brushing through the small tangles

"Dasom. I..I like you" I brush her hair to calm myself down

"oh...I do to Kai you're such a great friend." Wait no not like that...

"Dasom, its not like that" I pause, she is sitting there frozen, does she really have a thing for Chanyeol Hyung?

She shuffles her hands a little.

"I." She hesitates

Dasom P.O.V.

HE's brushing my hair... we shouldn't be doing this, this is a waiting room people will come in at anytime.

...

"Dasom its not like that" I'm still processing what he said earlier, so it's like this?

Chanyeol is someone I had an interest with, Kai helped me countless times, but I only officially met him today. I fidget with my hands and breathe in and out.

Ok heres my answer.

Kai's P.O.V.

"I...think I like you but not enough to say I do."

She does but doesn't but does in a way... Thats enough for me, that means she can soon fall further for me.

"So..." Does this mean something? Are we going to go out?

I place the brush to the side, and sit next to her, awkwardly placing my hands in my lap. She crosses her legs, folding her hands, she unfolds them and sticks a hand out in front of me.

"Hold it...Kai, lets try this." She stares at the floor in front of us, sticking her hand out to the side.

Did she just say...we're going to try dating?

"Once I take your hand we're boyfriend and girlfriend okay?, fans might hate you, I might get beat up by your fan boys" What am I saying I was the one that initiated this...

"I'm ready for it, I want a boyfriend and I'm guessing you do to (a girlfriend xD), we won't know until we try" She straightforwardly says, she isn't shy anymore, we both stare at the floor letting the quiet room take over. Come at me haters, we'll come back at you with full force.

I grab her hand and pull her into a hug, her hair whips me in the face, but then she says.

"Kai, this is a weird hug..." I'm holding her hand, arm around her shoulders and she is curled up into my chest with her legs crossed, this is weird.

I let her go, not letting go of her hand... We both burst out laughing

"This is weird Kai, I won't be able to take it if we have conversations like this all the time." She laughs and holds onto my arm.

We continue laughing until we heard some squeals.

Ugh our timing is horrible...

-=- I'm slightly trying to stay realistically and sorta what would happen in real life, but also a little less realistic...this is hard to explain. xD Thank you for any type of comments and subscribers as well as readers. I'm sorry if you prefer pictures and what not but I can't put up pictures for some reason. TAT I want pictures too. -=-